Waitress Receives A Penny For Her Services

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'd resign in a heartbeat. She can do a lot better than this. Anybody who doesn't tip their waiters or waitresses are cheapskates.

I'd resign in a heartbeat. She can do a lot better than this. Anybody who doesn't tip their waiters or waitresses are cheapskates.
No, that's wrong. People should only tip for good service and not as a rule. We in Canada tip much less and sometimes not at all when the food and service is poor.

The main reason for the difference between us and the US is that tipping in Canada is only an extra reward to people in the services industries. They aren't dependent of tips to survive. We have social programs and socially responsible government to fall back on when people experience times of need.
In America, people in need are referred to as lazy sponging lowlife.

There's no indication of any change in attitude coming to America and so the quality of life will only decline more.

On the bright side, threads are starting to appear on this board that expose the failing 'quality of life'.

No, that's wrong. People should only tip for good service and not as a rule. We in Canada tip much less and sometimes not at all when the food and service is poor.

The main reason for the difference between us and the US is that tipping in Canada is only an extra reward to people in the services industries. They aren't dependent of tips to survive. We have social programs and socially responsible government to fall back on when people experience times of need.

There's no indication of any change in attitude coming to America and so the quality of life will only decline more.

On the bright side, threads are starting to appear on this board that expose the failing 'quality of life'.
Must suck to live in an authoritarian shit hole.

This wasn’t her tip. This was her PAYCHECK for a six week period of time. Her state of residence takes Social Security, Medicare, etc… out of the paycheck directly. The story doesn’t include how many hours she worked in that six week period or what she took hone in tips during that time.

I tip based on service. If they suck,, i will leave a penny just as a slap in the face. Dont be a bitch when you work in customer service :dunno:

What you say is right, however there are people who do well with tips here. Also people who work in the field know who tips and does not tip.

I always make it a point to tip one penny for poor service.

As for her making one cent...she works for tips.

Can we have an honest evaluation of those earnings?

Of course we can't...agendas.

Never compare Canada to America unless you begin with civil liberties, accountable and transparent government and the security apparatus.

NOTHING usurps freedom.

She's making good bucks on tips, far more than minimum wage. She looks like a hooker on Lower Broad in Nashville. Suspect she takes in fat tips regularly.

Never compare Canada to America unless you begin with civil liberties, accountable and transparent government and the security apparatus.

NOTHING usurps freedom.
Your message is meaningless when you leave it a mystery on what country you're touting.

You know my opinion at least.

I tip based on service. If they suck,, i will leave a penny just as a slap in the face. Dont be a bitch when you work in customer service :dunno:

I see what you're saying, but I find it rather difficult to believe that she was as awful as to only have earned a penny for that amount of time.

Perhaps a career change would best suit her...
dirty math.jpg

I always tip good, especially if it's a place I want to go back to. It's good to leave a good impression with the people that make your food.

For 2.01 and hour, (bumped up to 2.13 too) at any decant full service restaurant, pays the waiter or waitress's taxes. Tip's or tip-pool paid by the waitstaff also go to the Busboys, Hostesses and bartenders as well. So every time you stiff a waitperson, they actually have to pay a % of your check to the House.

I tip for good service. The better the service, the better the tip. I have tipped 100% for outstanding service.

Needless to say, when my wife and I go to a restaraunt we are treated accordingly.

Your message is meaningless when you leave it a mystery on what country you're touting.

You know my opinion at least.

Odd. I see an ENTIRELY different result mid-2021 from a far more objective source. Canada is ranked 22nd, well behind the U.S and others.

It seems that the "anti-Trump" agenda is no longer required by International agencies, so the real numbers come in (and I know the REAL Canada better than most even if I do say so myself).

Maybe stop abusing your citizens from the cradle to the grave via the unaccountable, unethical, dishonest creepy covert police (or the Creepy Ones as I refer them).
qol2.png

Quality of Life Index by Country 2021 Mid-Year​

What was that jbander?

Forum List

Back