Waiting Out The Transgender Catastrophe

Matt Walsh was talking on his podcast about the school board decision recently in Palatine, IL, that a "transgender female student" - ie. a boy - had a right not only to use the girls' locker room, but to have access to the biological girls while they changed clothes. He made an excellent point.

Why are parents continuing to put their children in these positions?

I get why leftist lunatic parents happily sacrifice their children on the altar of their own desire to feel "woke". But why in the Hell do sane parents, the sane parents who showed up to the school board meetings to object to this craziness, then turn around and continue to send their kids to the school?

I can assure you that if I showed up to the school board meeting to protest a proposed policy on the grounds that I thought it was harmful to my child, and they decided to do it anyway, I would not merely shrug and send my kid into the situation I considered harmful.

I get why leftist lunatic parents happily sacrifice their children on the altar of their own desire to feel "woke". But why in the Hell do sane parents, the sane parents who showed up to the school board meetings to object to this craziness, then turn around and continue to send their kids to the school?

I can assure you that if I showed up to the school board meeting to protest a proposed policy on the grounds that I thought it was harmful to my child, and they decided to do it anyway, I would not merely shrug and send my kid into the situation I considered harmful.

Unfortunately, the public schools have an effective near-monopoly. It costs money to send kids to private schools, money beyond what a lot of families can afford. And even if you do send your kids to private school, you still have to pay the taxes to support the public school that you're not using.

Unfortunately, the public schools have an effective near-monopoly. It costs money to send kids to private schools, money beyond what a lot of families can afford. And even if you do send your kids to private school, you still have to pay the taxes to support the public school that you're not using.

Well, this is why I wholeheartedly support the charter school movement.

That being said, I didn't say anything about sending the kids to another school (although that might eventually become necessary if the school board refuses to cooperate). I said "don't send your daughter into a situation you believe is harmful for her". You keep her home and inform the school that she will return when you believe she will again be safe and have her privacy respected.

And I have very little respect or sympathy for "I have to endanger my child because protecting her is too much trouble and inconvenience" as an argument. What if the school board decided that it was okay for the wrestling coach to wander through the girls' locker room whenever he chose? Would these parents still be making excuses about "Well, I can't afford another alternative, and I'm paying taxes, so she'll just have to keep going here"?

Those taxes are the exact reason I'm suggesting the parents stop being obedient sheep and stand up and act on what they say. Public schools get funding from tax dollars based on having student butts in the seats. That means the parents have the power in this situation, however good a job the schools do of bullshitting them into believing otherwise. Get together, organize a student boycott, and hit 'em in the pocketbook until they remember that they're there to serve the students, not their own fantasies of leftist superiority.

God knows, THEY organize student walkouts over every damned little thing that gets their panties in a wad.

My children used to come home with homework. It happened that homework was at times painting pages where children where picking up eggs or the Eastern bunny, other pages later with witches, and so forth.

I printed from online pages different topics for my children to color, and threw to the trash the pages given by the teacher. One of my children loved cars, then drawings with sport cars, the another loved airplanes, then drawings with airplanes, and etc.

The teacher called me saying my children's assignments weren't approved and won't be counted as done homework. My reply was the school topics for being color by my children weren't approved in my house. Years with same discussion with different teachers, no one of them called the Principal, no one of them sent my children back home with home work with topics as Eastern, Halloween, Christmas, etc.

Only Independence days, Thanksgiving, and similar were accepted in my house.

As a parent I have the right and privilege to determine what is the best education for my children.

If I have my children going to school these days, with the current problems with mannish girls and effeminate boys, I should be teaching them that the teacher is WRONG and that the one who pretends to be a girl is a effeminate boy.

Simple.

My children have the right to listen "both sides" and both sides must prove their statements.

Surely the school, in this issue, has not a single evidence.

Forum List

Back