Waiting Out The Transgender Catastrophe

Your bizarre obsession with spreading distortions and outright lies against my religion is not relevant to this topic, nor to any other in which you've done so. The only thing that you accomplish by doping so is to display your outright hatred, bigotry, and deceitfulness. Not that you're demonstrating anything that everyone doesn't already know about you.

Guy, the thing is , you can't see the irony. Your cult was chased from one end of the country to another because people thought your polygamy was deviant. So it's hilarious that you guys want to persecute LGBTQ folks for much the same reason.

There is only one kind of person who thinks of children as being “gay”, or who otherwise thinks of them or describes them in terms of degenerate sexual perversions. It's against the rules on this forum to come out and say so, but it is quite clear what you are here telling everyone about yourself; and what, about yourself, it is that you are falsely projecting against me and my religion.

Guy, get real. We knew which kids were going to grow up to be gay before they hit puberty. It was often the boy who was a bit effeminate or the girl who was a bit butch. If your argument is that sexual orientation is a choice, then by that logic, you "Decided" to be straight at some point.

For the record, I'm straight. Another dude has never appealed to me. But I get sick and tired of you RELIGIOUS NUTS oppressing folks. And your fucked up, messed up cult, started by polygamists and pedos, is the worst offender.

Hateful and deceitful attacks against my religion, as I said, are not relevant to this topic. I'll say this and no more about that article; the author thereof is either unbelievable ignorant, or else is deliberately being deceitful; mingling outright lies and irrelevancies with random sprinklings of partial truth taken outrageously out of context to make them appear to mean other than what they really mean.

Naw, dude.... the problem is that it hits the Mark.

The early Mormon "Church" (nope, it's a cult) practiced Polygamy, including forcing girls as young as 14 to marry old men to make enough babies to fuck their way into the Celestial Heaven. They only gave up the practice when the Federal Government made the outlawing of Polygamy a condition of Utah entering the Union in 1890. The Prophet of the Mormon Church had a chat with God, and God told him polygamy is bad.

A bunch of splinter groups didn't get the message...

Transsexuals participating in women's leagues Rugby in the former +UK

Women rugby players with broken bones
Didn't see that coming

Teh west ......We're going down

So I take it that this guy Kimball is all wet and was spreading distortions and lies about your religion, then, or was he misquoted in the article, or was the author of the article spreading distortions and lies about your religion?

Hateful and deceitful attacks against my religion, as I said, are not relevant to this topic. I'll say this and no more about that article; the author thereof is either unbelievable ignorant, or else is deliberately being deceitful; mingling outright lies and irrelevancies with random sprinklings of partial truth taken outrageously out of context to make them appear to mean other than what they really mean.

What's the topic? The OP was a weird piece on transgenderism that began with references to Catholic inquisitors and Lenin. Then it morphed as the comments hit 200 into some discussion of "immoral ways" and "fucking children."
By post #216, you were all in about discussing sex with children:

What do you think the motive is behind those efforts to force the LGBpbiWTF agenda on children in public schools, behind the “Drag Queen Story Hours”, and other efforts to force this sick agenda on innocent children?

Clearly, this is the work of pedophiles, of those who want to f••• children—both literally and figuratively.

What's the topic? The OP was a weird piece on transgenderism that began with unlikely references to Catholic inquisitors and Lenin. Then it morphed as the comments hit 200 into some discussion of "immoral ways" and "fucking children."

By post #216, you were all in about discussing sex with children, thus changing the topic away from transgenderism:

What do you think the motive is behind those efforts to force the LGBpbiWTF agenda on children in public schools, behind the “Drag Queen Story Hours”, and other efforts to force this sick agenda on innocent children?

Clearly, this is the work of pedophiles, of those who want to f••• children—both literally and figuratively.

The article linked by JoeB131 clearly related to this topic. You labeled the author of the article as either ignorant or deceitful. Did she misrepresent the LDS teachings? The guys whom she quoted seem to be woefully near an endorsement of grooming of kids for early sex, marriage, and babies before they are even prepared to live independent adult lives and make their own decisions. Did they misrepresent LDS teachings?

Didn't see that coming

Yes, no women Rugby players were breaking their bones before those two Trannies joined the league.
The problem is men playing in women's sports
Men and women are not equals when it comes to physical strength and stamina ...try scientific facts sometime....
Losers who can't keep up with men because they're not good enough are simply taking advantage of the weaker sex...no matter how many trophies they bag they`all willstill always be losers

The article linked by JoeB131 clearly related to this topic. You labeled the author of the article as either ignorant or deceitful. Did she misrepresent the LDS teachings? The guys whom she quoted seem to be woefully near an endorsement of grooming of kids for early sex, marriage, and babies before they are even prepared to live independent adult lives and make their own decisions. Did they misrepresent LDS teachings?

It grossly, outrageously misrepresents LDS teachings, practices, and history.

But my religion is not relevant to this topic. The topic is the LGBpbiWTF movement intentionally targeting young children to be groomed and drawn into their sick perversions. Lying about my religion in order to fabricate a false tu quoque argument is just an act of deceitfulness. My religion does not target children for such sexual abuse, never has, and even if it did, it doesn't excuse the LGBpbiWTF bunch doing so.

But my religion is not relevant to this topic. The topic is the LGBpbiWTF movement intentionally targeting young children to be groomed and drawn into their sick perversions. Lying about my religion in order to fabricate a false tu quoque argument is just an act of deceitfulness. My religion does not target children for such sexual abuse, never has, and even if it did, it doesn't excuse the LGBpbiWTF bunch doing so.

No. Re-read the OP. It made claims about gender dysphoria after some weirdness about the inquisitors and Lenin. You changed the subject to LGBTs and grooming. JoeB131 then linked an article that suggested that grooming was go on in your religion. The article states that Utah is third in the rate of child marriages in the U.S. The woman who wrote it is a Mormon. The persons she quoted are Mormon. You were the one who brought up the subject of grooming.

Men and women are not equals when it comes to physical strength and stamina ...try scientific facts sometime....
Losers who can't keep up with men because they're not good enough are simply taking advantage of the weaker sex...no matter how many trophies they bag they`all willstill always be losers

If women are athletically inferior, why are we watching them at all? I find it funny that anyone who doesn't have a family member involved even cares. "Oh, no, the Effeminate men are beating the butch women in the sport we don't really care that much about! A tragedy." Most of you couldn't name your city's WNBA franchise, but if some dude in a wig suits up, then you;re outraged.

So let me get this straight (no pun intended)... A hour of "Drag Queen Story Time" is going to scar a child forever, but a lifetime of growing up in a cult that tells you your main function if you have a vagina is to make babies so your man can rule his own planet in the Celestial Heaven doesn't. (Yes, this is what Mormons actually believe!).

Utah leads the country in anti-depressents prescribed to women...

Study Finds Utah Leads Nation in Antidepressant Use

So let me get this straight (no pun intended)... A hour of "Drag Queen Story Time" is going to scar a child forever, but a lifetime of growing up in a cult that tells you your main function if you have a vagina is to make babies so your man can rule his own planet in the Celestial Heaven doesn't. (Yes, this is what Mormons actually believe!).

No, Mormons do not believe any such thing, and you know it. Telling flat-out lies about my religion does nothing to excuse the sexual manipulation and abuse of children which you support. Even if it was true [which it certainly is not], nothing about it excuses the shit that you defend.

Didn't see that coming

Yes, no women Rugby players were breaking their bones before those two Trannies joined the league.

I agree! ^^^

In sports,men should play with men, women with women and transsexuals with transsexuals.

And that's ALL there is to it.

No, Mormons do not believe any such thing, and you know it. Telling flat-out lies about my religion does nothing to excuse the sexual manipulation and abuse of children which you support. Even if it was true [which it certainly is not], nothing about it excuses the shit that you defend.

Mormons believe exactly that.. .I've spent a lot of time studying your weird ass cult. YOu guys believe all sorts of crazy shit.

No one is manipulating children by telling them that homophobia is a bad thing.

You are the one who changed the topic.

Nobody supports "the sexual manipulation and abuse of children."

Quotes from this Mormon president Kimball and Caroll suggest that your religion has a system for funneling young girls into marriage so they can just pop babies for whomever without being given a chance to establish themselves as adults in the world first and figuring out what they want to do in life. Given their young ages, grooming must have occurred beforehand. You complain about lies and distortions about your faith, and at the same time your leaders are making statements that are quite suspicious. There are organizations of women who are getting out of this system, sometimes with multiple children in tow. People who have never been taught how to make a living, but must do so now for themselves and their kids. The world needs only so many waitresses and shift workers.

It's not only Mormons among whom these problems arise. There's lots of stuff on YouTube and other places on the internet regarding young women who need to leave ultra-Orthodox Judaism, Evangelical Christianity, and Islam after having been groomed for early sex and marriage and then finding themselves in bad situations as a result.

S…a cult that tells you your main function if you have a vagina is to make babies so your man can rule his own planet in the Celestial Heaven doesn't. (Yes, this is what Mormons actually believe!).

Mormons believe exactly that.. .I've spent a lot of time studying your weird ass cult. YOu guys believe all sorts of crazy shit.

That is a flat-out lie, and you know it. Not that it's any surprise to see such hateful, malicious lies from you. It's what you are; it's what you do. Mormonism has never taught any such thing, and Mormons have never believed any such thing; and in fact, such a belief is wildly irreconcilable with much of what we do believe.

And once again, your bizarre, malicious lies about my religion are not relevant to the topic of this discussion, other than to demonstrate your lack of credibility on this or any other topic.

That is a flat-out lie, and you know it. Not that it's any surprise to see such hateful, malicious lies from you. It's what you are; it's what you do. Mormonism has never taught any such thing, and Mormons have never believed any such thing; and in fact, such a belief is wildly irreconcilable with much of what we do believe.

And once again, your bizarre, malicious lies about my religion are not relevant to the topic of this discussion, other than to demonstrate your lack of credibility on this or any other topic.

So Mormon Wiki is lying then?

Celestial, Terrestrial, and Telestial Kingdoms - Mormonism, The Mormon Church, Beliefs, & Religion - MormonWiki

Mormon cosmology - Wikipedia

Yes, this is the crazy shit Mormons believe, when they are telling little girls they need to be baby machines, and have no other value in life.

But telling a kid that it's not a bad thing to be gay... HOW DARE YOU!!!!

Here's a prediction:

The Transgender Peak will deflate once a critical mass of Transwomen discover that sitting on wet toilet seats is rather disgusting.

Here's a prediction:

The Transgender Peak will deflate once a critical mass of Transwomen discover that sitting on wet toilet seats is rather disgusting.

Okay, if you need to believe that... I'd suspect that's the least of their problems.

Of course, most of us clean up wet toilet seats before using them...

Clearly you aren't the one who sits on the toilet seat. This movement to get rid of Men's and Women's room and to remove urinals is going to result in disgusting, wet toilet seats...especially in public restrooms.

Clearly you aren't the one who sits on the toilet seat. This movement to get rid of Men's and Women's room and to remove urinals is going to result in disgusting, wet toilet seats...especially in public restrooms.

Um, usually, I have to sit on a toilet seat to take a dump... Most men do... Of course, I check where I'm sitting first, don't you?

I'm not really familiar with the MormonWiki; but based on the sample's you've provided, it appears to be rather dubious as a reliable source of Mormon teachings and doctrines. It appears that, like teh Wikipedia, anyone can edited it and insert any content they wish. That sais…

Yes, this is the crazy shit Mormons believe, when they are telling little girls they need to be baby machines, and have no other value in life.

You are flat-out lying. That is not true, and you know damn well that it isn't true. And neither of the links that you provided support it. It's just a malicious, hateful lie, of the sort that you are well known for spreading. It's because of nonsense like this that nobody on this forum regards you as credible on any subject.

But telling a kid that it's not a bad thing to be gay... HOW DARE YOU!!!!

Sexual immorality is a bad thing. Telling children otherwise, especially encouraging them toward it, is child abuse. Only pedophiles want to groom children into sexual perversions.

And the psychological projection and tu quoque on your part is obvious, here; in the form of you falsely accusing one group of grooming little girls to be “baby machines, [with] no other value in life”, while openly supporting the grooming of young children to be faggots and trannies.

The actual topic of this thread is a theory that gender dysphoria does not exist, despite evidence that it does in the form of young children who show traits of the other sex at an early age.

You have not shown that being LGBT is synonymous with "sexual immorality."

You have not shown that the contention that the Mormons are grooming little girls is false, even though Mormon leaders are making public statements that suggest that this accusation might be true.

You have not shown that JoeB131 has supported the sexual grooming of any child, while making an accusation against him that includes the sort of disgusting language as "faggots and trannies." Is this the language of Mormonism?

Forum List

Back