Wait...WHAT? Arizona Dept of Education Just Did WHAT W/10 Year Olds?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Last edited:
1653514183627.png

So now the teachers, administrators, and school board members, can get online anonymously and groom your children before going out on that secret date with them.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Sometimes you read the headlines and think to yourself, 'No freakin' way" ... then you read the article ... and you want to slap the hell out of the dumbasses it was about and ask them, "What the hell were you thinking?"

This is one of those articles ... about the Arizona Dept of Education sexualizing 10yos with 'unknown' adults on-line.

You didn't bother to read the website, did you? No one is inviting anyone. While I agree that this should not be happening, please accurate and consider your source's accuracy.

"Any and all information by or on this Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as an endorsement."

So you're saying it is happening but the source is not accurate ... or it isn't happening?
I am sorry! I forget that you have the reading comprehension of a third grader. Try reading it again!

You didn't bother to read the website, did you? No one is inviting anyone. While I agree that this should not be happening, please be accurate and consider your source's accuracy.

Your source is not accurate.

I am sorry!

Yes you are. You should have stopped there. The rest of your post just made you sound like every other pathetic, insecure, threatened snowflake on this board who feels the need to lash out with insults, unable to communicate without doing so.

Perhaps that stems from wearing your name on the back of your pants...admiral.

Yes you are. You should have stopped there. The rest of your post just made you sound like every other pathetic, insecure, threatened snowflake on this board who feels the need to lash out with insults, unable to communicate without doing so.

Perhaps that stems from wearing your name on the back of your pants...admiral.
You just described yourself perfectly. The story upset you because your source was lying and you didn't read the cited webpage.

BTW, my name is not Levi Strauss.

Sometimes you read the headlines and think to yourself, 'No freakin' way" ... then you read the article ... and you want to slap the hell out of the dumbasses it was about and ask them, "What the hell were you thinking?"

This is one of those articles ... about the Arizona Dept of Education sexualizing 10yos with 'unknown' adults on-line.

The people removed from children at "depts of ed" get up to all kinds of nefarious doings. AT BEST they complicate our lives and nothing more. At worse--this.

Abolish them.

You just described yourself perfectly. The story upset you because your source was lying...
Where does it say the source is lying ... except you in your post?

The article states the Dept of education is giving links out to chat sites 'as a resource' for these kids to go to. Why would you give a link out if you don't want them to potentially go to the site? By giving them the links to these chat rooms they are inviting them to use them if they decide to.

Sounds like you are arguing over semantics or just hate Red State...or just in a pissy mood and want to argue.

You agree this should not hbe happening? You said it isn't, the source is 'lying', so you have no reason to be concerned then. Sail on...

Where does it say the source is lying ... except you in your post?

The article states the Dept of education is giving links out to chat sites 'as a resource' for these kids to go to. Why would you give a link out if you don't want them to potentially go to the site? By giving them the links to these chat rooms they are inviting them to use them if they decide to.

Sounds like you are arguing over semantics or just hate Red State...or just in a pissy mood and want to argue.

You agree this should not hbe happening? You said it isn't, the source is 'lying', so you have no reason to be concerned then. Sail on...
Fuck you and goodbye, you ignorant troll. You need remedial reading classes.

I hope that "genderspectrum.org" is a site to catch predators. If it is real, why would it have a limit on the number of pre-teens that can join? The whole point of a website like that, if real, would be to have as many children to groom as possible.

Forum List

Back