Wait A Minute, I Am Stunned

Yes, if those police departments violate the law they can be investigated.

What does that have to do with Jim Jordan?
He is investigating to see if Bragg broke the law. That's how you find out. You investigate. Gee, after six years you guys should know that by now.

LOL using your logic you cant prove trump took them either
But we can, because we would talk with the people present at the end of his administration. That’s exactly what the DoJ has been doing.

But I believe Trump has already said enough in the media to conclude he definitely took them.

So, you're saying that the DOJ has never investigated any police department?

No, you made that up. I asked you to document your fake, hyper-partisan claim that "... democrats are all for the federal government investigating police departments all across the country."

Can you cite even the most anti-democratic politician anywhere making such a silly claim?
We already have had precedents regarding this. It has nothing to do with payment to a "bimbo" but misuse of campaign finance funds. In that regard, Obama was the very worst dollar wise at misusing campaign funds and was never arrested. AOC, from the good state of New York, misused campaign funds and was never arrested or even investigated. And, John Edwards, whom did use payoffs to women using campaign funds was never pursued for those misuse of campaign funds. All of these incidents were civil, not criminal and yet Trump must be arrested.
100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, whaddabout...?"

Why are your trying to divert the focus to others? Can't you honestly confront the matter at hand?

Why do you want Republican politicians to investigate law enforcement officials before any charge has been issued?

Trump is no longer president. He lost his authority to keep government property when he stopped being president.

Former presidents don’t keep hundreds of highly classified documents because they feel like it. Secret Service is irrelevant because they’re not protecting documents. They’re protecting the president.

I haven’t told any lies. You’re inventing claims.
Educate yourself on these things before you speak about them, Presidents are allowed to set up libraries, there's a branch of transporters who do the actual transport of docs which means you are at the hand and trust of that branch and individuals, but thanks for busting Biden while lying about Trump, because it was Biden bringing home docs while he was not a president.

Educate yourself on these things before you speak about them, Presidents are allowed to set up libraries, there's a branch of transporters who do the actual transport of docs which means you are at the hand and trust of that branch and individuals, but thanks for busting Biden while lying about Trump, because it was Biden bringing home docs while he was not a president.
Presidential libraries are a part of the National Archives.

Not a closet in a hotel.

The National Archives didn’t load up classified documents and send them to Mar a Lago and no one has suggested otherwise. Trump is, however, known as a prolific pack rat.

Odd, out of HUNDREDS of legal experts, YOU are the FIRST person I've heard to try to make such a stupid claim! :auiqs.jpg:

Nope, so far he has just held back HUNDREDS of pages of exculpatory evidence from others in direct violation of the law trying to skew his case in his favor, opening up his very ability to practice law if not criminal liability now being on the ropes!

But the shit REALLY hits the fan as soon as this goober dares to actually indict a president on this gossamer bullshit so specious and more stretched than a 63 year old whore's pussy that even people who don't like Trump are coming to his defense! DO IT, bunghole! DO IT! I can't wait.
You can't wait? For what, your head to explode if your boy is indicted? The case is in front of a grand jury, you moron. So just what is this "exculpatory evidence" & who is Bragg supposed to be witholding this evidence from considering the fact that your orange god hasen't even been indicted yet, dope?

Trump is not President, he's a private citizen. Try to remember that next time before you rant as you're soiling yourself over that over ignorant douchebag Trump.

They can read them in the Senate SCIF. Other than that, he committed numerous felonies.
Ah, yes. An expert on security protocols for Senators.

I can see that now.

Still gotta prove that the law was violated intentionally.

Last edited:
The fact HE HAD IT!

DURRRRRR
He says he didn’t know how it got there. How are you going to prove he removed it and not some staffer or aide or something? You don’t even know when it was removed and from where.

No, you made that up. I asked you to document your fake, hyper-partisan claim that "... democrats are all for the federal government investigating police departments all across the country."

Can you cite even the most anti-democratic politician anywhere making such a silly claim?

View attachment 768919
"Oh, yeah!
Well, whaddabout...?"

Why are your trying to divert the focus to others? Can't you honestly confront the matter at hand?

Why do you want Republican politicians to investigate law enforcement officials before any charge has been issued?
They have investigated several police departments across the country.

Two plus years later and Democrats are still obsessed with Trump. Arrest him…. This is your dream. What is holding you back? The more you delay this, the more you weaken your position on Trump and the stronger he gets. You people are weak unless you are burning and looting immigrants’ businesses, doxxing people at their homes, or beating the shit out of people who make a wrong turn into “peaceful protests”

Trump owns your minds.

Ah, yes. An expert on security protocols for Senators.

I can see that now.

Still gotta prove that the law was violated intentionally.

No, you don't.

Mere possession is a felony.

Forum List

Back