Looks like there is another delay in locking Trump up.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
DA Bragg keeps Grand Jury on hiatus. I guess he needs more time to figure out how to get out of the bear trap he created for himself.

DA Bragg keeps Grand Jury on hiatus. I guess he needs more time to figure out how to get out of the bear trap he created for himself.

a85zfy21odpa1.jpg

NY is small change.
the big $$$ are coming from GA and J6.
Buckle Up.

NY is small change.
the big $$$ are coming from GA and J6.
Buckle Up.
You realize that not only is your constant, “this time, we’ve really got him,” completely stale, mocking it by saying “oh yeah! this time you’ve finally got him!” Has also become stale. That’s how long you’ve been mockable.

Seven years of trying and nothing.

Last edited:
Locking Trump up? How about locking him down or locking up Trump.

You sound like you want him to suffer incarceration by incessantly posting about him.

The only person that said Trump was going to be arrested....was Trump himself. And doing so netted him more than 1.5 million dollars in less than 3 days.

Have to give the man credit, he knows how to work a room.

It had nothing to do with Bragg saying that arrest was imminent and met with the secret service to cooperate with arrest. Nope. Trump made it up.

If Trump snatched the rancid democrats talking point about his arrest it was a trap they created. Now they mew. " we never said arrest. Trump made it up." It was sheer brilliance on Trump's part to flip the switch.

Bragg couldn't find a grand jury today either.

Bragg just gave himself a way out and then tries to blame Trump... This guy is a real piece of work... liar and deceiver... withholds exculpatory evidence... and now that his house of cards has collapsed, its Trumps fault..... introspection is not on the list of things these people are capable of.

You realize that not only is your constant, “this time, we’ve really got him,” completely stale, mocking it by saying “oh yeah! this time you’ve finally got him!” Has also become stale. That’s how long you’ve been mockable.

Seven years of trying and nothing.
I realize that the RWI believes that the left has gone after tump for 7 years, but seriously, how many times has a prosecutor indicted trump?

This is a matter of patience, and DD.

He's also been lying about where and how he grew up. Of course. DemoKKKrats will literally believe anything.

Forum List

Back