Wait A Minute, I Am Stunned

Bu law enforcement does have oversight.

The judiciary is their oversight.
What a crock of crap. Judges just don't abertrarily decide to hold law enforcement accountable for abuse of power. The judiciary has no powers to arrest people for abusing their power.

What a crock of crap. Judges just don't abertrarily decide to hold law enforcement accountable for abuse of power. The judiciary has no powers to arrest people for abusing their power.
Congress has no power to arrest people for abusing their power either.

Judges are the only ones that have authority to make law enforcement do anything.

The FBI gave her that email and told her to send it. I can believe what I want. You need to remember that these people you are listening to are proven liars. Why do you trust them?
You can believe that the FBI is controlling her thoughts with radio waves if you want.

But you’ll look stupid.

Show me where they proved the FBI did any such thing.

WHOOPS. I wonder if Bragg realizes that he just threw out half of and the stronger half of his entire legal argument for even CLAIMING legal grounds in indicting Trump?!

Never mind that by definition, the AG and the DOJ have ultimate jurisdiction over any DA?
So what? Bragg has done nothing wrong, he has not violated any standards set forth when he was sworn into the BAR, nor has he broken the law by investigating Trump, other then what you hysterical Trumptwits have dreamed up in your delusional skulls.

But go ahead & have your fun if it makes you feel better.

Prosecution is barred by the statute of limitations.

For the misdemeanor. But there is a felony option.

Look. Before you make up your mind wait and see what the evidence shows. I have said several times in this and other threads. I don’t know. I don’t know if the prosecution is justified. I don’t know if Trump did it. I won’t know until more is known. Right now nobody outside of the Grand Jury knows anything.

What we do know is if Bragg is prosecuting under the Felony, or expecting to, he has to link to another crime. We don’t know if he can. We don’t know what evidence he has.

We don’t know shit. That is me, you, and everyone on this board. What I think I’ve also said. I don’t see any trial ending in any way except a Hung Jury. One of the twelve will be a die hard Trump follower, statistically it is impossible to get twelve random people together and not have at least one of them a Trump Follower. This person wouldn’t vote to convict if there was audio, video, and in it Trump specifically told Cohan to violate the law and named the law.

There is no way for an acquittal. One of the twelve will be a Trump Hater. They wouldn’t vote to acquit if God’s hand appeared in the court room and wrote Trump is Innocent on the wall.

I’ve said that about every single criminal investigation launched against Trump.

The closet was in the LIVING SPACE of the Trumps. The garage, ummmmm, not so much.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
That’s false. It was actually a lot closer to the guest areas than Trump’s residence.

At least Biden’s house isn’t a goddamn hotel.

That’s false. It was actually a lot closer to the guest areas than Trump’s residence.

At least Biden’s house isn’t a goddamn hotel.

No, it wasn't. How do you justify the fact that xiden had Secret Documents from when he was a SENATOR?

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No, it wasn't. How do you justify the fact that xiden had Secret Documents from when he was a SENATOR?

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I don’t justify it.

I provided an article that proved you wrong. The closet was in the club portion of Mar a Lago. Hundreds of guests a day are just down the hall.

I don’t justify it.

I provided an article that proved you wrong. The closet was in the club portion of Mar a Lago. Hundreds of guests a day are just down the hall.

Sure you do. You piss and moan about Trump, yet remain SILENT about the obvious crimes that xiden has committed.

Biden didn’t lie to the DoJ about compliance with a grand jury subpoena.

xiden has Secret documents from when he was a Senator.

THAT IS A FELONY, YOU FECKLESS BOOB!

And you remain silent.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Forum List

Back