Wages Rising, Prices Falling

See, the rubes are so hardwired to find things to blame Obama about, they can't see reality. They have connected Obama to EVERYTHING, and so it is impossible in their minds for anything good to happen. If prices are soaring, it is Obama's fault. And since they have thus made Obama responsible for food prices in their minds, then food prices just HAVE to be "soaring". All the time.

These people do not live in anything even remotely resembling reality.

Dude g5, grow the fuck up man... You're moronic inability to contain your need to always look right gets old quick

I very much enjoy busting liars and idiots. You got that right.

Economists see prices falling wages rising

The falling price of oil and other raw materials will continue to boost the bottom lines of American companies this year, according to a recent survey of business economists.

And there are signs that the stronger job market may soon begin fattening workers' paycheck, according to the National Association for Business Economics.

123mmtl.jpg

Dammit! Get that good news out of here...NOW!!!

6p51cx.jpg

Son of a...BITCH!!!

9la22s.jpg

I can turn this into bad news! I've been in combat and there comes a time when its either you or the economists, and I'll tell you right now, it won't be the economists.

Rdean, izzatyou?

Yo, wait until the Fed raise the interest rates? All you people will be crying, won`t be long!

"GTP"

Economists see prices falling wages rising

The falling price of oil and other raw materials will continue to boost the bottom lines of American companies this year, according to a recent survey of business economists.

And there are signs that the stronger job market may soon begin fattening workers' paycheck, according to the National Association for Business Economics.

123mmtl.jpg

Dammit! Get that good news out of here...NOW!!!

6p51cx.jpg

Son of a...BITCH!!!

9la22s.jpg

I can turn this into bad news! I've been in combat and there comes a time when its either you or the economists, and I'll tell you right now, it won't be the economists.

Rdean, izzatyou?

He does seem very rdeanish...

Its' 3 bucks in portland.

You are correct, he cherry picked. hence don't trust a word he types
That's hilarious. Dipshit provided his personal anecdotes. THAT is cherry picking, dumbass.

I provided links to multiple locations, along with charts of averages over time.

Jesus, you are one dumb partisan hack.

You just left out the ones that proved your adversary correct....you cherry picked and got caught, fool

That's hilarious. Dipshit provided his personal anecdotes. THAT is cherry picking, dumbass.

I provided links to multiple locations, along with charts of averages over time.

You just left out the ones that proved your adversary correct....you cherry picked and got caught, fool
I provided much more data. The average price of oil.

What someone paid yesterday at their block doesn't mean shit.

I proved people are paying a dollar less today than they were a few months ago.

What did you provide to prove that food prices are "soaring"? NOTHING.

You lied. And you got caught.

Shame on you.

I provided much more data. The average price of oil.

What did you provide to prove that food prices are soaring? NOTHING.

You lied. And you got caught.

Shame on you.

Once again.....you're an idiot...and cherry picker. not to be trusted. You have zero credibility and it will remain that way.

Yes, reading beyond the attention grabbing headline, we come across this important bit of information:

Excluding the volatile food and energy categories, core producer prices were unchanged last month and have risen less than 2 percent in the last 12 months.

So once again, prices aren't really falling, they're just not rising.

We had a lot of whiners on this forum in the past year manufacturing bullshit about "skyrocketing" food prices and blaming Obama. Wanna see?

No, I don't want to see. I generally don't pay much attention to the local idiots. Stupid people gonna stupid.

Somebody is living in denial.

Um, dude....You're the one who posted the link.

Maybe you should try reading it.

Before you post it.

"This product is no longer available. Continue shopping at Walmart.
Jack Link's Jack Link's Premium Cuts Original Beef Jerky Giant Bag, 13.5 oz "

Size I used to get. They carry the identical brand but only in the 8oz size now. And while it's chepaer, per ounce it's actually quite a bit more expensive.

So I don't buy it at all. Considering the nitrates, that's just as well. Makes me gassy as hell to boot. :)

"This product is no longer available. Continue shopping at Walmart.
Jack Link's Jack Link's Premium Cuts Original Beef Jerky Giant Bag, 13.5 oz "

Size I used to get. They carry the identical brand but only in the 8oz size now. And while it's chepaer, per ounce it's actually quite a bit more expensive.

So I don't buy it at all. Considering the nitrates, that's just as well. Makes me gassy as hell to boot. :)

This is why we need the negative reputation function back.

Stay connected to reality, folks. In your zeal to blame Obama for everything under the sun comes the risk of later having to credit him for everything under the sun if and when things improve.

Your desire to see the world go to shit just so you can gleefully blame Obama is pretty twisted. Your partisan hackery which actually celebrates bad news and chokes on good news is a sickening thing to behold.

You were quick to blame Obama for the price of oil and food. You can't pretend now that you don't think he is, and you especially look stupid hoping for the prices to "soar" just so you can avoid eating crow.

You deserve to have your faces rubbed in your own manufactured bullshit.

Dude g5, grow the fuck up man... You're moronic inability to contain your need to always look right gets old quick

I very much enjoy busting liars and idiots. You got that right.

But your not busting anyone, you're doing THE SAME THING THEY ARE.

You see a slight and very limited amount of "good news" and you force feed it to them. In the real world where I live, talking to people making money from min wage to millions a year the economy is flat as it has been for years.

There is goof fortune here and there but so many people are living pay check to pay check and I actually get a lot of people complaining about Obamacare, and I don't even comment on it at any point.

Anyways g5, you're a cool guy as I have stated in the past, I just don't understand why you do what you are doing here. It's like the bug in your butt needs to be itched now and then and randomly you fly off the handle.

Forum List

Back