Wages Rising, Prices Falling

Economists see prices falling wages rising

The falling price of oil and other raw materials will continue to boost the bottom lines of American companies this year, according to a recent survey of business economists.

And there are signs that the stronger job market may soon begin fattening workers' paycheck, according to the National Association for Business Economics.

123mmtl.jpg

Dammit! Get that good news out of here...NOW!!!

6p51cx.jpg

Son of a...BITCH!!!

9la22s.jpg

I can turn this into bad news! I've been in combat and there comes a time when its either you or the economists, and I'll tell you right now, it won't be the economists.

Do you ever tire of licking Obama's boots?

Oh, and back to reality:

Charting the Real State of the U.S. economy - AmericanEconomicAlert.org U.S. Economy graphs statistics diagram globalization outsourcing

Nothing in the link says anything about priced falling, except for oil.

Oh, okay. Then here's another one for you:
Falling Food and Gas Prices Stoke Consumer Confidence

We had a lot of whiners on this forum in the past year manufacturing bullshit about "skyrocketing" food prices and blaming Obama. Wanna see?

Soaring food and gas prices.....can't wait for the Skyrocketing electricity.....gee thanks Dimwits....:eusa_hand:

"thanks Dimwits".

I can't wait for him to thank the "Dimwits" for falling food and gas prices.

Consumer prices aren't falling, they simply aren't rising ATM.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Somebody is living in denial.

If gas priced should hit that 3.00 dollar a gallon mark again will you give Obama credit for that to or will have then discovered Presidents don't control gas prices?

We'll find out soon....

- You knew it had to end sometime, right? Gas prices will be going back up.

GasBuddy.com is expecting prices to jump "aggressively" in the next two to three weeks. Wholesale prices for gasoline Wednesday jumped 10 to 27 cents per gallon across the country. Wholesale prices are up on average 54 cents per gallon just since February 2, according to Patrick DeHaan.

Gas prices to go up aggressively

Do you ever tire of licking Obama's boots?

Please quote where I have ever credited Obama for the economy. Ever. Go ahead.

I can quote you all the live long day where people on this forum have blamed him for everything bad that ever happens anywhere, including, and especially, on matters economic.

So it is time for them to line up and give him credit for this good news now.

Oh, man...this is absolutely PRICELESS!

You just linked to a chart that ended in 2008!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Dunno what items they think are falling in price. Noticed I'm paying more for groceries, and many things I used tog et I don't any more as the package sizes (as in ounces) have shrunk while the price per ounce has gone up.

Used to buy a bag of Jack Links beef jerky for about $10 for like a pound. Now the bag is just 10 or so ounces for $9. A lot of things are like this, less quanity, and per ounce more money.

Take a gander at this, Soggy:

He hasn't created jobs for them because Obama only knows how to redistribute wealth, not create it.

There are many ways to redistribute wealth.

Obama takes the obvious road of "tax the rich more" and then take that money and spread it around.

Obama doesn't know how to create wealth. So he just wants to move it around.

Now don't you feel really stupid for calling me an Obama boot licker?

Dunno what items they think are falling in price. Noticed I'm paying more for groceries, and many things I used tog et I don't any more as the package sizes (as in ounces) have shrunk while the price per ounce has gone up.

Used to buy a bag of Jack Links beef jerky for about $10 for like a pound. Now the bag is just 10 or so ounces for $9. A lot of things are like this, less quanity, and per ounce more money.

Agreed, our grocery bill is increasing compared to even last year.

Wrong... food prices are soaring.
See, Soggy?

Manufactured bullshit.

I provided link that food prices are dropping. You, on the other hand, Sassy, just made a completely bogus claim.

Look toad, I shop every week and they are not falling, if anything they are going up and rail shipping prices just went up so it will only continue to rise. Besides you're the one that got caught cherry picking gas prices, you're not to be trusted

I'm not blaming Obama for anything... my point is you can't spend $1,000,000,000,000 in stimulus (Bush and Obama) that added $0 to the economy, add $7,000,000,000,000 to the national debt in 6 years and clap at the cheery state of the U.S. economy. That's just delusional.
Never mind the $60,000,000,000,000 in unfunded liabilities.

Gas prices have been going back up back up to 2.29 here.
Dead cat bounce.

2nrgeuo.png

2412uf7.jpg

We've got to make this stop!

Dude g5, grow the fuck up man... You're moronic inability to contain your need to always look right gets old quick. So in 6 years there is a minor blip of good news for literally a few months..... And it's already turning around.... You might want to give it more than a second before claiming things are getting so much better.

Like give it a full year of overwhelmingly positive growth and BOOM, you have something. And I mean real growth, not stock market bullshit or trillions in stimulus.

Forum List

Back