Waaazzzzuupppppp

MrAllenU

Rookie
Jun 1, 2017
Sorry, I had to get your attention somehow.

Anyway, I'm Allen nice to meet you all. I'm glad to have found what appears to be a solid place to have real discussions and debate on current events. I've been dissatisfied with news websites and their lame comment sections or complete lack thereof.

I hope to get to smashin' this keyboard in some interesting discussions with you all. :dance:

Have fun. But please don your safety gear when you enter the flame zone!

2BYyLKx.jpg

:spinner:

Anyway, I'm Allen nice to meet you all. I'm glad to have found what appears to be a solid place to have real discussions and debate on current events. I've been dissatisfied with news websites and their lame comment sections or complete lack thereof.

I hope to get to smashin' this keyboard in some interesting discussions with you all. :dance:
You will like it here, the progressives are kind of layed back and easy targets. They have a clean zone for no abusive acts, don't make my mistakes and lost track of where it was and shot someone down.....Post got deleted as it should have. Have fun.

23_10_121.gif

You might be smashing the keyboard here.

Though may be against the wall.

Welcome.

Forum List

Back