Introducing myslef

Ika1953

Rookie
Jun 1, 2017
Sorry, I failed to introduce myself, but I also shy away from any sentence beginning with "I" - in my case I tend to be too self-aggrandizing and self-congratulatory, which is why I figured let me thoughts speak for myself. On the other hand I did manage to amass a truckload of failures (I benefited a little from each one, so it's not a total loss), here are some:
-studied Law at NYU - got expelled as I advocated that the "innocent until proven guilty" can not be sustained with "preponderance of evidence" standards Since my tuition was paid I could not be exactly kicked out, so I was transferred where everybody (myself included) thought I would fail quickly - Drama, Film, Shakespeare and Bible - WRONG - I not only enjoyed it but pursued it for years afterwards and continued with private classes at HB studios (NYC)

UK education standards seem higher than ours but their tuition was lower so I applied the (now defunct) Canterbury College (today College of Kent) did some work in Sociology and after 10 short years got a PhD in comparative sociology. Happy, happy, joy, joy. So much about me, how about you?

Since you're here, we might as well get the basics out of the way. Just how nuts are you? Do you claim to have a 413 IQ, or have trouble figuring out where you live? What about imaginary friends who sometimes post under your screen name? Do you have a tinfoil hat, and if so, how many? If not, would you like to buy one? Have you spent 100,000 hours studying the literati, the Bilderbergs, the deep state, and chem trails? We have all of that and more here, so just how nuts are you?

Welcome, and don't forget when entering the USMB zone, make sure your armor is on and in place, and all your weapons are loaded and sharp.

Also, watch out for trolls.................they tend to inhabit strange places around here.

Welcome, and don't forget when entering the USMB zone, make sure your armor is on and in place, and all your weapons are loaded and sharp.

Also, watch out for trolls.................they tend to inhabit strange places around here.
... especially if that's what you are.

:D

Since you're here, we might as well get the basics out of the way. Just how nuts are you? Do you claim to have a 413 IQ, or have trouble figuring out where you live? What about imaginary friends who sometimes post under your screen name? Do you have a tinfoil hat, and if so, how many? If not, would you like to buy one? Have you spent 100,000 hours studying the literati, the Bilderbergs, the deep state, and chem trails? We have all of that and more here, so just how nuts are you?
I thought 200 I/Q was as high as it gets.

This would be twice as smart as the average person.

New Topics

Forum List

Back