VP Picks - Who Cares?

VP's job - stay hidden, say something stupid once a quarter, and every 20 years cast a vote in Congress.

This entire media spin over VP's is absurd.
From my point of view: if you respect the candidate, you should respect his pick for VP. The reasons he has for that pick may not be clear for you at the moment, but may become clear later.

VP's job - stay hidden, say something stupid once a quarter, and every 20 years cast a vote in Congress.

From my point of view: if you respect the candidate, you should respect his pick for VP. The reasons he has for that pick may not be clear for you at the moment, but may become clear later.
The only reason to pick someone is to groom them for a future run at the White House.
VP's attend funerals and birthday parties.

A VP is basically a third tit. Or an extra toe. It's useless and irrelevant.

Nobody cares unless you die and they have to see you naked.

Fuck you.

The only reason to pick someone is to groom them for a future run at the White House.
VP's attend funerals and birthday parties.

And to attract the voters who were wondered upset people .
I heard Trump was calling potential VPs the night before he announced Pence..
I do think Pence is bringing the Tea Party ones in.

You don't care because you are an idiot.

One in five Vice Presidents have become President after the death or resignation of the chief.

We're overdue.

Trump and Clinton are geezers. They are likely to not remember their own names in a couple years.

Forum List

Back