VP Harris offers Northern Triangle countries $310 Million. Since when can a VP spend money?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Congress must approve expenditures, so where is Harris getting this money?

The VP, like the Secretary of State and other positions, is implementing the President's policies and agenda.

Surely you don't believe the president handles every single financial transaction personally or that Congress approves every single individual transaction?

The VP, like the Secretary of State and other positions, is implementing the President's policies and agenda.

Surely you don't believe the president handles every single financial transaction personally or that Congress approves every single individual transaction?
Hmmmm I thought that was their job to vote approval for foreign aid.

The VP, like the Secretary of State and other positions, is implementing the President's policies and agenda. Surely you don't believe the president handles every single financial transaction personally or that Congress approves every single individual transaction?

It must be one of Bidden's policies and agenda then to get Harris into the working public limelight ASAP.

I've already heard more about and from VP Harris in a mere 100 days than I ever did VP Pence, VP Biden, VP Cheney, VP Gore and VP Quayle COMBINED their full terms.

The VP, like the Secretary of State and other positions, is implementing the President's policies and agenda. Surely you don't believe the president handles every single financial transaction personally or that Congress approves every single individual transaction?

It must be one of Bidden's policies and agenda then to get Harris into the working public limelight ASAP.

I've already heard more about and from VP Harris than I ever did VP Pence, VP Biden, VP Cheney, VP Gore and VP Quayle COMBINED.
She giggled when he told her that.....

I've already heard more about and from VP Harris in a mere 100 days than I ever did VP Pence, VP Biden, VP Cheney, VP Gore and VP Quayle COMBINED their full terms.
... because you don't pay attention?

When will Americans realize that the solution is that they need a reliable government charter to advance their societies to economic stability to avoid their emmigration?

Hmmmm I thought that was their job to vote approval for foreign aid.
I'm pretty sure it is....except in Biden Land. By the way, this bribe?
Was there ever a more clear and unmistakable admission that Joe fucked up our control of the border?

$310 million dollars is probably a small portion of what we've spent putting up hundreds of illegals in
Holiday Inns and Red Roof Hotels.

Last edited:
It's failed policy.

Biden and Harris should pay each individual illegal, not the corrupt governments they are fleeing, a monthly monetary sum to stay where they are - it would end up costing the US LESS money....and this, of course, is IF they truly wanted to stop the massive invasion....which they don't.

Forum List

Back