VP Harris loses it when asked when she is going to the border.

Just the other day she said she had gone to the border. Now she says she is going to the border. When asked when, she flies off the handle.

Kamala was picked as an "insurance policy" for Sleepy Joe.

People are less willing to get rid of him, with a loose cannon in the 2nd fiddle position.

Just the other day she said she had gone to the border. Now she says she is going to the border. When asked when, she flies off the handle.

Kamala was picked as an "insurance policy" for Sleepy Joe.

People are less willing to get rid of him, with a loose cannon in the 2nd fiddle position.

A leaked report from someone inside the white house said yesterday that they are already talking Harris out of running in 24...they know she is a loser and Joe does not want a 2nd term....this should make for some big fireworks after the midterms.....

Her extended public meltdown has pretty damn enjoyable to watch so far.

Fox News has got under her skin it's hilarious. Meanwhile Biden is laughing having dumped his border disaster at Harris feet. :laugh:

Heels up Harris snapped at a Univision anchor. It's not like she did it to Fox News. Her political career is over.

Kamala is as nasty as Hillary

I like Harris.. and I like her laugh.. I'm just wondering about her skills. I know she's light years ahead of Trump, but that's not enough.
The swamp is a closed universe. All inside are the only ones anointed and destroyed. And a lot of it is for show to make it look like we are government of the people, by the people and for the people. Trump was an outsider given a massive rule book and a thin line to walk on. We had Camelot.. now we Kumalot.

If you were insulted by the interruption of your answer you might get a bit testy too!

If you were insulted by the interruption of your answer you might get a bit testy too!

Commiela Whoris is a cackling light weight. She can't handle real questions. That's why she used a plant in Mexico.

Forum List

Back