VP Harris loses it when asked when she is going to the border.

Just the other day she said she had gone to the border. Now she says she is going to the border. When asked when, she flies off the handle.

If you were insulted by the interruption of your answer you might get a bit testy too!

Interruptions happen in almost all media interviews, especially involving politicians. Politicians typically handle that in stride, not get testy. Anytime Trump got annoyed with a reporter the left was quick to criticize, so your post seems somewhat tone deaf to hypocrisy.

That said, I don't find her reaction all that newsworthy, and I'm certainly not going to pretend to be offended by it. There are enough legitimate things to critize her for, no need to dilute it with this particular sound byte.

VP Harris loses it when asked when she is going to the border​

FAKE NEWS. C'mon, Nos, we all know that's not true.
VP Kammy never HAD IT to lose in the first place!
Her and Joe are about as unequipped to run this country
as two people could possibly be.

speaking.gif

Interruptions happen in almost all media interviews, especially involving politicians. Politicians typically handle that in stride, not get testy.

The important thing to remember O-O is that the Rule of Law keeps despots in check.

With the Rule of law, potential tyrants just grit their teeth and try to smile as they politely tell you to shut up because they are much more important than you and you need to listen to THEM!

Freed of the Rule of Law, such people just don't have to bother and instead just have you arrested and horsewhipped to death.

That's about all that separates our dear Kammy from Kim Jong Un.

speaking.gif

Interruptions happen in almost all media interviews, especially involving politicians. Politicians typically handle that in stride, not get testy.

The important thing to remember O-O is that the Rule of Law keeps despots in check.

With the Rule of law, potential tyrants just grit their teeth and try to smile as they politely tell you to shut up because they are much more important than you and you need to listen to THEM!

Freed of the Rule of Law, such people just don't have to bother and instead just have you arrested and horsewhipped to death.

That's about all that separates our dear Kammy from Kim Jong Un.

View attachment 500103
HEY, I'm not finished so SHUT IT!! I'll go to the border when I damn well feel like it, don't make me go full Hillary on you!

Kamala is as nasty as Hillary

I like Harris.. and I like her laugh.. I'm just wondering about her skills. I know she's light years ahead of Trump, but that's not enough.

you can like her and say she’s better than Trump all you want but clearly, she does not have the skin nor the temperament for the job. Her sense of entitlement and arrogance suggests she is beyond accountability. It’s time to pull up the big girl pants and do the job you signed up for. Lead, follow, or get out of the way when it comes to the Border.

I like Harris.. and I like her laugh.. I'm just wondering about her skills. I know she's light years ahead of Trump, but that's not enough.

you can like her and say she’s better than Trump all you want but clearly, she does not have the skin nor the temperament for the job. Her sense of entitlement and arrogance suggests she is beyond accountability. It’s time to pull up the big girl pants and do the job you signed up for. Lead, follow, or get out of the way when it comes to the Border.
get out of the way would be the best choice

She has very thin skin a weak mind and a short fuse.....
But Trump, no thin skin there... you support a psychotic narcissist and then complain if Harris is irritated by dumb questions? Now there is hypocrisy in action, mindlessness on display, the white-right at its "best". Inane, pointless, wrong and generally treasonous to boot.

Let's compare her with Mike Pence, an exemplary VP who did, let's see... what did he do? He stood there stiffly as if his boss weren't exhibiting psychotic narcissism, terminal dementia and demon possession all at once...

But... he didn't have dinner with any women!!! What a guy!

She has very thin skin a weak mind and a short fuse.....
But Trump, no thin skin there... you support a psychotic narcissist and then complain if Harris is irritated by dumb questions? Now there is hypocrisy in action, mindlessness on display, the white-right at its "best". Inane, pointless, wrong and generally treasonous to boot.
So you instinctively go to Trump like some kind of emotional tick?.....If Trump has thin skin who was that guy that withstood 4 years plus of ridicule accusations hateful reports and a crooked justice dept?......

Let's compare her with Mike Pence, an exemplary VP who did, let's see... what did he do? He stood there stiffly as if his boss weren't exhibiting psychotic narcissism, terminal dementia and demon possession all at once...

Yea, lets us compare Pence and Harris....
Harris is dangerously dumb and makes Trump look modest
If Harris has to replace Obiden we are in big trouble.
She doesn't have the leadership ablity to be a president.

He only had dinner with men? Sad for him.

Mike Pence did not take lead on an initiative and sit idle because he felt entitled not to be accountable and / or entitled to wait for someone else to complete the initiative or mission and take credit for it.

Forum List

Back