VP Harris : Americans have a right to protest and FORCE the Government to do what is right

I tend to agree the government and all governments tend to corruption and need public violence periodically to force government back into line.
The extremist left used violence and forced lock downs were used to create an environment that they could pull off their intended fraud. Best to pray in earnest that wise men/women take down this fraud and restore the country to the people which is governed by the people (One Nation Under God). If you believe then believe all things are possible with God's spirit leading those who know what needs to be done.

Did you not pray that God's will be done in the elections?
Absolutely I do. God does not condone fraud, liars, people who would prosecute an innocent man, thieves, murderers, etc. All things do serve His purpose though and we are seeing something happening that should give people a wake up call; yet some cannot see and these are blinded, have no ears to see and of course as it is written the wicked have about an hour in a certain space of time before certain things happen. I know good always rules over evil and God rules the hearts of men (host of heaven). Everyone gets a chance to turn back from their evil and wicked ways before they are fully given over to it.

I tend to agree the government and all governments tend to corruption and need public violence periodically to force government back into line.
The extremist left used violence and forced lock downs were used to create an environment that they could pull off their intended fraud. Best to pray in earnest that wise men/women take down this fraud and restore the country to the people which is governed by the people (One Nation Under God). If you believe then believe all things are possible with God's spirit leading those who know what needs to be done.

Absolutely I do. God does not condone fraud, liars, people who would prosecute an innocent man, thieves, murderers, etc. All things do serve His purpose though and we are seeing something happening that should give people a wake up call; yet some cannot see and these are blinded, have no ears to see and of course as it is written the wicked have about an hour in a certain space of time before certain things happen. I know good always rules over evil and God rules the hearts of men (host of heaven). Everyone gets a chance to turn back from their evil and wicked ways before they are fully given over to it.

So he turned his back on you when you prayed for his will to be done?

While a hypocrite of the highest order she is right.

While it made people uncomfortable in the end people supported the protest over an unjust justice system. A system Harris was very much a part of for years.

People did not support a protest over a fair election. Harris will be faced with more protests.

The Double standard is unbelievable

The Capitol riots should outrage all Americans, and President Donald Trump’s rhetoric played a role in riling up that crowd. Democrats are accusing Trump of inciting an “insurrection,” but many of us are old enough to remember this past summer when Democrats coddled Black Lives Matter and antifa rioters who destroyed black lives, black livelihoods, and black monuments. Some of us even remember way back in 2018, when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said, “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country, and maybe there will be.”

The Honorable Louie Gohmert

Capitol riots?? Is it the five day riot of arson and looting or the two hours of throwing papers on the floor?

Not at all. Actually very contrary to your notions. I see justice taking place and some evil people who get what they asked for. I will also see the consequences of their divisiveness as it all goes down. I'm a fairly patient soul for the most part.

Last edited:
"THE US WAS BORNE OUT OF PROTEST
AMERICANS HAVE A RIGHT TO TAKE TO THE STREETS AND FORCE THEIR GOVERNMENT TO ADDRESS WHAT IT DID WRONG THE UNFAIRNESS
THE RIGHT TO FORCE THE GOVERNMENT TO BE TRUE TO THE IDEALS WE HOLD DEAR "

KAMA-LIE HARRIS
VP (USURPED)
SELECTED BY THE DEEP STATE

UNBELIEVABLE DOUBLE STANDARD

FUCK HIDIN' JOE AND KAMELTOE TOO!
Flip the bird.png

Not at all. Actually very contrary to your notions. I see justice taking place and some evil people who get what they asked for. I will also see the consequences of their decisiveness as it all goes down. I'm a fairly patient soul for the most part.

IF you prayed for his will be done then you either accept the outcome or ask why he turned his back on you.

While it made people uncomfortable in the end people supported the protest over an unjust justice system. A system Harris was very much a part of for years.

People did not support a protest over a fair election. Harris will be faced with more protests.

The Capitol riots should outrage all Americans, and President Donald Trump’s rhetoric played a role in riling up that crowd. Democrats are accusing Trump of inciting an “insurrection,” but many of us are old enough to remember this past summer when Democrats coddled Black Lives Matter and antifa rioters who destroyed black lives, black livelihoods, and black monuments. Some of us even remember way back in 2018, when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said, “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country, and maybe there will be.”

Capitol riots?? Is it the five day riot of arson and looting or the two hours of throwing papers on the floor?
More like SIX WEEKS in Seattle and over 100 days in Portland with the consent and support of the democrat leadership

"THE US WAS BORNE OUT OF PROTEST
AMERICANS HAVE A RIGHT TO TAKE TO THE STREETS AND FORCE THEIR GOVERNMENT TO ADDRESS WHAT IT DID WRONG THE UNFAIRNESS
THE RIGHT TO FORCE THE GOVERNMENT TO BE TRUE TO THE IDEALS WE HOLD DEAR "

KAMA-LIE HARRIS
VP (USURPED)
SELECTED BY THE DEEP STATE

UNBELIEVABLE DOUBLE STANDARD

You do not have the right to attack and destroy. You do have the right to vote them out, just as trump was voted out. And look at the mess he created in his effort to manipulate his followers because right now you are acting like you live in a third world country.

You started it. And you cheated. It is going to be difficult to support anything that is done up there now.

You argue that all causes are equal. They are not.

Because only leftists are allowed to have a cause and if you disagree with them you're a racistsexisthomophobicbigottedhater.

You can believe whatever you want.

I've witnessed it for decades. You've seen it too but pretend it doesn't happen.

Do you understand the difference between protesting in the streets and a mob rushing the Capitol Building while Congress is in Session counting the EC votes, with the intent of stopping that vote count?

As soon as you refer to those "protesting" who were in TRUTH rioting much of the time this last year, as a "mob", I might listen to your argument. Until then, blow it out your ass.

Not at all. Actually very contrary to your notions. I see justice taking place and some evil people who get what they asked for. I will also see the consequences of their decisiveness as it all goes down. I'm a fairly patient soul for the most part.

IF you prayed for his will be done then you either accept the outcome or ask why he turned his back on you.
You are free to do that if you desire. My precepts are not yours. God has not turned His back on me and I don't know what would make you think He has.

Because only leftists are allowed to have a cause and if you disagree with them you're a racistsexisthomophobicbigottedhater.

I've witnessed it for decades. You've seen it too but pretend it doesn't happen.

You've witnessed squat.

You are free to do that if you desire. My precepts are not yours. God has not turned His back on me and I don't know what would make you think He has.

I'm just wondering why you aren't willing to accept his will.

That again is your precepts and inability to understand what I told you already.

That again is your precepts and inability to understand what I told you already.

You prayed for God's will be done. Biden won.

You've witnessed squat.

Hahahaha.....you know its true. Too funny.

Being installed as a fraudulently installed puppet president is not winning.

I said nothing about winning.

I said nothing about winning.
The difference is in the verb tense. "You win" can only be used at the moment victory is declared, as it is present tense. "You won" is past tense, and can be used at any time after victory is obtained, including immediately.

Americans have a right to protest and FORCE the Government to do what is right

I agree entirely. Americans should never allow a mob of violent insurrectionists, no matter who incites them, to thwart the democratic will by savaging our government, of by, and for the People.

Forum List

Back