voting for the Lesser Evil... LOL!

yes not voting, rather than voting for the lesser of two evils, is sound strategy after all...by not voting for the lesser of two evils....you are helping the greater of two evils win....hmmmm...which means that when the greater of two evils gets into power...they will do the greater of evils, not the lesser of evils....

Yeah...that sort of thinking got us exactly where we are....libertarians...the democrats,best friends....
and when more people vote for the "lessor" then they just become the "greater".....not much difference

in 08 and 12 the voters voted for the greater of two evils. What does that say about the american voter?

McCain would have only been slightly better than obama, but Romney would have been a very good president. Good people make good presidents.

The following presidents in recent history were good people:
Kennedy
Reagan
Ford
Carter
Ike
Truman
Bush junior was considered good people......what happened to him?......

in 08 and 12 the voters voted for the greater of two evils. What does that say about the american voter?

McCain would have only been slightly better than obama, but Romney would have been a very good president. Good people make good presidents.

The following presidents in recent history were good people:
Kennedy
Reagan
Ford
Carter
Ike
Truman

Being "good people" doesn't make them good presidents. Most of the people on your list were disasters as presidents.
thats right.....lots of it depends on who you surround yourself with in your Cabinet........

Voting for the lesser of two evils still means you are voting for evil. When you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right. I absolutely refuse to tell either evil they are doing something right.

So I don't vote. I will not encourage them.
If we have two candidates, like in the last election, who are the same in all respects, but one of the candidates will more than likely invade Iran.

I believe that I have a duty to prevent more American GI's from dying ,to prevent the military industrial complex from making a gazillion dollars MORE in profit, to prevent the complete and total destruction of our economy, and to prevent the creation of more "terrorists" who will seek our death and destruction.

totally foolish. Obama's policies are putting a lot more americans in danger than Romney's would have. No one was going to invade Iran, thats an idiotic statement.

one more thing-----------the evil military industrial complex provides millions of good paying jobs for AMERICAN workers, pays billions in federal taxes, and keeps us safe. If you think those are negatives then you are dumber than I thought.
you serve? When, where?

I don't know where to begin ripping apart your imperialist crony capitalist statement based on fiat currency.

Do pop-culture educated idiots think we always have perfect candidates? Americans have voted for the lesser evil since we were given the right to vote by the Founding Fathers.
thats true....but the evils were no where near as bad as the ones today....it used to be a choice between Al Capone and Lucky Luciano....now its Satan and Dracula.....we have gone from the middle of the well to the depths of hell itself......

Voting for the lesser of two evils still means you are voting for evil. When you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right. I absolutely refuse to tell either evil they are doing something right.

If we have two candidates, like in the last election, who are the same in all respects, but one of the candidates will more than likely invade Iran.

I believe that I have a duty to prevent more American GI's from dying ,to prevent the military industrial complex from making a gazillion dollars MORE in profit, to prevent the complete and total destruction of our economy, and to prevent the creation of more "terrorists" who will seek our death and destruction.

totally foolish. Obama's policies are putting a lot more americans in danger than Romney's would have. No one was going to invade Iran, thats an idiotic statement.

one more thing-----------the evil military industrial complex provides millions of good paying jobs for AMERICAN workers, pays billions in federal taxes, and keeps us safe. If you think those are negatives then you are dumber than I thought.
you serve? When, where?

I don't know where to begin ripping apart your imperialist crony capitalist statement based on fiat currency.
yea ok Warrior......

Libertarians are Domestic Terrorists according to Homeland Security are they not.

I'll start worrying about the Libertarian Party when they finally have a convention that has to be held at a venue larger than a Chuckie Cheese. :cool-45:

i will NEVER Forget how little H. Ross Perot shook things up back in 92' with his 19% of the vote... it was something that scared the absolute Shit out of the Broken Left/Right BS Political Machine. LOL!!!!

But we're talking about the Libertarians. That's whole extra layer of crazy.

And i am talking about a Hopelessly BROKEN System that Desperately Needs a Valid Choice #3 NOT a Dem or a REP

I agree, however, when we have had a legitimate 3rd party challenger he has helped the liberal candidate by taking votes from the conservative or centrist. Wallace and Perot come to mind------------remember who they helped elect?
oh bullshit......Bush lost his own election.....if he could not get more people to vote for him...thats on him....

A lesser evil is still evil. Voting gives tacit assent to the status quo, especially when voting for either of the two majors.

the reality is that voting for a third party that has no chance of winning ensures victory by the worst of the other two. That is a fact of life. Thats how we got Obama twice and Clinton the first time. Staying home or voting third party will always get us the worst possible result. Until everyone comes to that realization we will continue to elect incompetents like obama.
and as long as people have your "party" or nothing attitude we will always have the same old shit...

you're closing the barn door after the horse has already escaped. The issue is the corruption w/ the current two parties and their monopoly status that cements it

Discuss....
ok.....if you feel that way....why do you never have a thread bad mouthing the guys you are always defending?.....i mean if they like you say, are so corrupt?.....

that

I'm sick of sending the latest liar to have them sip single malt scotch & smoke cigars all night at Bullfeathers (among other things) w/ lobbyists & assorted other connected cronies then , during the day, they "service" the well-connected.
sure you do.....read your fucking threads and posts.....that says you are full of shit....you are putting on an act here....

that

I'm sick of sending the latest liar to have them sip single malt scotch & smoke cigars all night at Bullfeathers (among other things) w/ lobbyists & assorted other connected cronies then , during the day, they "service" the well-connected.
sure you do.....read your fucking threads and posts.....that says you are full of shit....you are putting on an act here....
If you vote for a Democrat, you're voting to keep Harry Reid and Barack Obama in power.

"If you vote for a Democrat, you're voting to keep Harry Reid and Barack Obama in power."

I didn't thnkthe prez election was this coming November. I am not voting democrat, the party of pity, nor the grumpy old man party of the greedy rich who hate the middle class.... I'm sitting this one out in my state. Nobody to chose from that I like or believe in or that know one more thing than I do.

Has Mitt Just Given Israel a Blank Check?
By Patrick J. Buchanan

July 31, 2012

Has Mitt Romney given Israel a blank check for war?

So it seemed from the declaration in Jerusalem by his adviser Dan Senor, who all but flashed Israel a green light for war, signaling the Israelis that, if you go, Mitt’s got your back:

“If Israel has to take action on its own in order to stop Iran from developing that capability, the governor would respect that decision.”

“No option would be excluded. Gov. Romney recognizes Israel’s right to defend itself and that it is right for America to stand with it.”

that

If you vote for a Democrat, you're voting to keep Harry Reid and Barack Obama in power.
i havent voted for a Democrat since the mid 90's.........

Forum List

Back