Voting for nil

You left leaning people have this "Trump fascism" thing embedded so deep into your brains that you can't even carry on a conversation about anything, without bring Trump or fascism into it.
Trump only promised and he wasn't really the cause of the unrest, he was a symptom. If Trump doesn't continue to represent the people who want to take down democracy, some other candidate will. It's till a winning strategy.
If you voted for Biden, Trump, Hillary, Obama or any of them, you are being owned. You are allowing them to take authority over you.
I'm a Canadian and I realize there's no good choice. As of course you do too.
"We the people" cannot keep sticking our fingers into the political light socket and expect to one day not get shocked.
That's a good way of repeating what you have stated with this thread. There must be hundreds of different way other Americans have stated it on this board. Many advocating murder of their political opponents. I've already scanned over some to the recpetion you've received.
Republicans: I'm shocked that Trump banned bump stocks. I'm shocked the Trump increased spending and didn't even try to balance the budget.
Democrats: I'm shocked that Biden opened up oil leases. I'm shocked that He gave Ukraine a lot of money (after I spent two years complaining about Trump giving Ukraine a bunch of money)

Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Yes, blah, blah. The unrest is stated in hundreds of different ways, but very few Americans are ready to discuss the next step.
You party loyalist keep playing by their rules, allowing them to dictate who your choices are and who you're going to vote for as your leader. <<<Key word, "leader." As in owner, master, handler.
And you justify this with "Well my leader doesn't suck as bad as yours."
America doesn't have a party that I could ever be loyal to.

I think you know what's wrong with the system and so you must know what kind of leader could change things.

What do you see as some of the problems?

A look at those would be a start to finding the solutions. Can you go there? You've posted an invitation with this thread at least!

Don't go down this "working class road" bro. Because this is exactly why the democratic party used to be highly opposed to illegals coming across our borders. Because illegals took jobs that Americans would do back then. (during the Clinton years)

Now you're owners are not for building walls and fences to keep illegals out. How or why the left flipped flopped on that issue is still a mystery. And an even bigger mystery as to why the democrat voters allowed their owners (party) to flip flop.
The D party isn't the answer, but let's have a look at the illegal immigrant issue. If you're willing, the discussion needs to start somewhere.

Did an illegal immigrant take your job? Did an illegal immigrant take the job of someone you know?

Did automation take those jobs? Did corporations pack up and take those jobs to China where American wages would be of no concern?

So, do you have an alternative, or are you just spreading bullshit?

Added: Oh, it's April 1. My bad, I thought you were being serious. Ya got me.

An alternative? Yes, I've stopped playing their game because it's played by their rules. I've stopped allowing them to decide for me.

The joke is that after 153 years, the republicans and democrats are still in control. They're still creating the rules. And the majority of Americans think they have control over who their owners are.
It's a sad joke played on "we the people."

I don't expect many people to even understand this. 5 years ago, I would've thought this line of thinking was just some stupid conspiracy. And that BY GOD, I control my vote. That I decide who to support and who not to.

When I was done with the R & D's, I started supporting the LP. They seem to be the only actual conservative party with any chance. But after a short time, I realized they were not in it to win it.
But during that time, I watched this. Several times. And each time I watched it, I got a different point out of it. Especially when I dismissed the sarcasm that's built into this video, which makes a point on it's own. I started dismissing the pro libertarian statement this video was trying to push. Once I was able to dismiss any political leanings, the biggest point became clear.

An alternative? Yes, I've stopped playing their game because it's played by their rules. I've stopped allowing them to decide for me.

The joke is that after 153 years, the republicans and democrats are still in control. They're still creating the rules. And the majority of Americans think they have control over who their owners are.
It's a sad joke played on "we the people."
You're in the majority with that.
You've taken that step!
I don't expect many people to even understand this. 5 years ago, I would've thought this line of thinking was just some stupid conspiracy. And that BY GOD, I control my vote. That I decide who to support and who not to.
Most Americans understand it as well as you understand. Expect that and witness it on this board, in full bloom!
When I was done with the R & D's, I started supporting the LP. They seem to be the only actual conservative party with any chance. But after a short time, I realized they were not in it to win it.
But during that time, I watched this. Several times. And each time I watched it, I got a different point out of it. Especially when I dismissed the sarcasm that's built into this video, which makes a point on it's own. I started dismissing the pro libertarian statement this video was trying to push. Once I was able to dismiss any political leanings, the biggest point became clear.

There's no political party with a solution. Belabour that point until the sun goes down.

Or sit back, drop out, and let others decide for you.

Two choices:
1. fascism
2. Socially responsible government.

They just happen to be opposites.

The D party isn't the answer, but let's have a look at the illegal immigrant issue. If you're willing, the discussion needs to start somewhere.

Did an illegal immigrant take your job? Did an illegal immigrant take the job of someone you know?

Did automation take those jobs? Did corporations pack up and take those jobs to China where American wages would be of no concern?

No, let's not look at any issue other than the one I'm making in the OP. That if you choose a party because of an issue they seem to side with, then you're owned. For the simple fact that you're agreeing with them controlling you by telling you they support something that you support.
But once elected, what you wanted to get done, that politician didn't do it. Why? Because there's others involved that won't allow anything important to happen.
Controlling the border has NOTHING to do with walls, laws and deportation. But everything to do with the value of the two currencies.
But they force feed you and the Trump supporters with BS, to keep you from understanding what the real problem is.
So when an independent person, just shake's his head at you, and calls you brainwashed, you don't have a clue as to why. You think it's an insult. So you childishly insult them back, because you're too ignorant to think for yourself. You're too much of a party loyalist to understand that being called brainwashed (by an independent person) isn't an insult. It's a description.
No one likes to being told or proven wrong. It's insulting. I get that. I've been told many times that I'm wrong, even about this subject. Even though I have 153 years of history to back up my claim. Even though I have the lies of the MSM to prove I'm correct. Even though I've seen with my own eyes the way primaries are rigged starting at the local level, all the way up to national convention. Even though I have the lies of every president since Reagan, to back up my statements.

Or sit back, drop out, and let others decide for you.

The decisions is made for all of us. Regardless of who or what we decide. Some people just get lucky enough to support the one that was chosen. But make no mistake, it wasn't our support that got them elected. The game and the rules make it seem like we have some say so. But in reality, we don't.
Two choices:
1. fascism
2. Socially responsible government.

They just happen to be opposites.

Our system is made up of a little bit of both those things and a few others. You can throw in some communism. As in political parties and party loyalist. And at the end of the day, it's not "Of the people, by the people and for the people." That's just brainwashing material to make people think they matter.

The decisions is made for all of us. Regardless of who or what we decide. Some people just get lucky enough to support the one that was chosen. But make no mistake, it wasn't our support that got them elected. The game and the rules make it seem like we have some say so. But in reality, we don't.

Our system is made up of a little bit of both those things and a few others. You can throw in some communism. As in political parties and party loyalist. And at the end of the day, it's not "Of the people, by the people and for the people." That's just brainwashing material to make people think they matter.
I know of and have heard all of your points and essentially I agree. They aren't really any different than the talking points of other Americans. In fact, most Americans have arrived at understanding the problems.

Now, do you want to talk about a few solutions?

The problems to face will be the problems as are being voiced on this board. Perhaps best expressed by Trump's followers then they attempted to take action!
That was probably the most meaningful step to 'action', if not the 'only' step forward to taking action.

What exactly was that 'action' being at least proposed?
Are you honest enough to say that their goal was to take down government. They expressed that in so many ways! Even though the leader of the intended revolution was only semi-serious and failed to lead the action against government.

Maybe it won't be a joke next time? Maybe they won't just sit around with their feet up on desks, but will take part in real revolutionary actions?

Where's politicalchic when she's needed? She's expressing all the problems from a rightist POV.

It may be a tedious 'cut and paste' with her but it's at the very least expressing the anger and seething rage of half of the American people.

There's only anger and sorrow in Mudville these days. She makes the point very well. And she very clearly states that what's needed is Trump coming back.

For her and so many others, Trump will take down the government!

I know of and have heard all of your points and essentially I agree. They aren't really any different than the talking points of other Americans. In fact, most Americans have arrived at understanding the problems.

Now, do you want to talk about a few solutions?

The problems to face will be the problems as are being voiced on this board. Perhaps best expressed by Trump's followers then they attempted to take action!
That was probably the most meaningful step to 'action', if not the 'only' step forward to taking action.

What exactly was that 'action' being at least proposed?
Are you honest enough to say that their goal was to take down government. They expressed that in so many ways! Even though the leader of the intended revolution was only semi-serious and failed to lead the action against government.

Maybe it won't be a joke next time? Maybe they won't just sit around with their feet up on desks, but will take part in real revolutionary actions?

Those few Trump supporters, (if you're talking about Jan 6th) were morons following the lead of a charade created by the media (including the left leaning media). 90% of them where there for the joy ride and to get some selfies from Trump's last rally as president. They weren't there to "take over the government." The ones that were dead set on finding the ballots, were the real morons. Morons, not insurrectionist. Dimwits who didn't take into account that even if they had found and destroyed those ballots, that within a day, there would've been replacements.
Jan 6th was not the 9/11 the left is trying to make it out to be.

Overtaking our government, as it's written in the founding documents, depending on what they replace it with, and how they go about doing it, is a conversation too wide open to even really discuss. All we'd be doing is conveying conjecture. Would replacing our current government be a good thing? Who knows? Because we don't know what or who it would be replaced with. If it was done violently, then one can only assume that those who replaced the government through force (which isn't even possible) would be violent people. Violent people put into leadership roles would not be a good thing.
Replacing the government in an orderly, non violent way, through our election system, using their rules, would be the best way, IMO. Voting out all incumbents in the next 4 election cycles. two mid terms and two general elections.

This would do a few extremely important things:
1. It would end the establishment politicians reign on "we the people."
2. It would destroy almost all lobbyists hold on the establishment politicians.
3. It would keep career politicians from teaching the new comers how to be corrupt.
4. It would give hope to people like me who firmly believe that those mentioned in 1, 2 & 3 were no longer part of our government. And that "we the people" are now in charge.

The right and the left both agree on two important things
1. The establishment is too powerful.
2. Lobbyist and special interest groups have too much control over our government.

The problem is, there are still too many party loyalist in this country that will never allow anything like this to happen. The media, paid for by the party leaders, corporations and special interest will report lies and discredit any and all attempts to replace the government. And it'll work.
Example: You and people like you still actually believe that 1/6 was an insurrection attempt.

Where's politicalchic when she's needed? She's expressing all the problems from a rightist POV.

It may be a tedious 'cut and paste' with her but it's at the very least expressing the anger and seething rage of half of the American people.

There's only anger and sorrow in Mudville these days. She makes the point very well. And she very clearly states that what's needed is Trump coming back.

You have a severe case of TDS, bro.

Trumps not the president. Let him goooo.

Wadda' ya' think, I'm BatGirl or sumpin'.....ready to help when you need me??????????

I'm busy robbing orphans, evicting widows, helping corporations- you know, what all of us rightwingers do.

The rules are still set by them. Not "we the people." I have been involved. And have seen with my own eyes and ears how the rigging begins at the local level. And I'm not talking about vote counting. I'm talking about who your local R or D party chairman allows to go to the state party convention. Who the state allows to go to the national convention.
Only those who play by their rules are allowed. Only those who can't see how they're manipulated are allowed to advance within the party.
Honesty isn't allowed in party leadership. Honesty isn't allowed to be aired in the MSM about the party, unless it makes the party look good.

Do you think Trump was a fluke? Not in the least. That who charade was created to make people think Trump was independent. Try to become a delegate for an actual underdog candidate in the next presidential election. By underdog, I mean someone who doesn't get many questions during the televised debates. Someone who's barely mentioned in the news.
Well that’s democracy. Even if you let the people vote, the outcome might be the same, right?

Wadda' ya' think, I'm BatGirl or sumpin'.....ready to help when you need me??????????

I'm busy robbing orphans, evicting widows, helping corporations- you know, what all of us rightwingers do.
It's not just the rightwingers hon, it's pretty much all Americans are expressing dismay with the state of your country.

A sharp turn is coming soon but it's not clear whether it will be a turn to the left or the right.
And fwiw, it won't need Trump to lead to the extreme right, there are lot of others who could do the same.

Can you suggest the next move forward for America, as it relates to this thread title?

It's not just the rightwingers hon, it's pretty much all Americans are expressing dismay with the state of your country.

A sharp turn is coming soon but it's not clear whether it will be a turn to the left or the right.
And fwiw, it won't need Trump to lead to the extreme right, there are lot of others who could do the same.

Can you suggest the next move forward for America, as it relates to this thread title?

Let's hope the turn isn't into the Fascism that Canada represents.

One can only wonder why you come here to lie about America and Americans when the Fascism you desire is apparent in your home country?

"As #TrudeauTyranny rains violence on Ottawa, other Canadian cities STEP UP against the CRACKDOWN​

The cops in Ottawa are dragging truckers out at gunpoint, stealing their money and even their pets, kicking and beating them in the streets while not wearing name tags or badge numbers so they can’t be tried at Nuremberg. But as the tinpot dictator’s oppression machine marches in the capital, truckers are lining up in other cities in solidarity and defiance."
therightscoop.com

As #TrudeauTyranny rains violence on Ottawa, other Canadian cities STEP UP against the CRACKDOWN

The cops in Ottawa are dragging truckers out at gunpoint, stealing their money and even their pets, kicking and beating them in the streets while not wearing name tags or badge numbers so they can&…
therightscoop.com

therightscoop.com

"Ottawa police to emulate FBI’s Jan 6 tactics, using video to hunt down protesters ‘for months to come’​

In the latest sign that there will be severe punishment meted out to those who dared to defy Trudeau, Ottawa’s interim police chief made it clear that those who were present at the peaceful protests will be hunted down in a similar manner that those in the U.S. who were at the Capitol on January 6, 2021 were."
www.bizpacreview.com

Ottawa police to emulate FBI's Jan 6 tactics, using video to hunt down protesters 'for months to come'

With PM Justin Trudeau's Canadian crackdown in full swing, Ottawa's police chief said that protesters will be hunted down for months to come.
www.bizpacreview.com

www.bizpacreview.com

"RED FLAG: Canadian Deputy PM says some powers SEIZED by Trudeau’s gov’t will be made PERMANENT​

This is like Tyranny 101. First they call it an emergency. Then they seize emergency power and say it won’t be permanent it’s just necessary during these “extraordinary” times."

therightscoop.com

RED FLAG: Canadian Deputy PM says some powers SEIZED by Trudeau’s gov’t will be made PERMANENT

This is like Tyranny 101. First they call it an emergency. Then they seize emergency power and say it won’t be permanent it’s just necessary during these “extraordinary” tim…
therightscoop.com

therightscoop.com

"Russell Brand BLASTS #TrudeauTyranny for “seizure of power” and “oppression” of Freedom Convoy​

On the issue of the tyrannical, dictatorial, fascist crackdown by Canadian Hitler Justin Trudeau, Brand is absolutely on the side of right, if not The Right.

My favorite line was “governments like control and power! That’s what their job is. The same as Coca-Cola likes sugary brown water.”
therightscoop.com

WATCH: Russell Brand BLASTS #TrudeauTyranny for “seizure of power” and “oppression” of Freedom Convoy

Russell Brand is a liberal, and weird one, but not really a “progressive” in the woke sense. In some ways he reminds one of a libertarian on some issues, and is an anti-war type. But so…
therightscoop.com

therightscoop.com

"#TrudeauTyranny trends as Ottawa cops attack protesters and ASSAULT REPORTERS​

The Trudeau regime has given up all pretense of free society, as they trample freedoms and human beings in a vicious, Stalin-esque crackdown on free speech. Not just the speech of protesters but of the press as well.

The Ottawa government and the Canadian government overall are invoking anti-terror powers to physically assault protesters and reporters, and lying online about what they’re doing, gaslighting the world as they burn down Canada’s veneer of being a free state."
therightscoop.com

#TrudeauTyranny trends as Ottawa cops attack protesters and ASSAULT REPORTERS

The Trudeau regime has given up all pretense of free society, as they trample freedoms and human beings in a vicious, Stalin-esque crackdown on free speech. Not just the speech of protesters but of…
therightscoop.com

therightscoop.com

The Fascism on display would warm your heart........if you had one.

The biggest party in the US today is "none of the above". More people are not voting than are voting for one party or the other.

Americans know that both parties are thoroughly corrupt and do not have their interests at heart. The major parties are owned by special interests and their members live their personal lives in direct opposition to the principles they claim to stand for.

We are more than ready for a new major party.

But so long as the voters behave like trained seals and blame the "other party" for the "destruction of America", then we will continue to be hostages.

It's time to wake up, people. YOUR party is NOT the better party.

Replacing the government in an orderly, non violent way, through our election system, using their rules, would be the best way, IMO. Voting out all incumbents in the next 4 election cycles. two mid terms and two general elections.

This would do a few extremely important things:
1. It would end the establishment politicians reign on "we the people."
2. It would destroy almost all lobbyists hold on the establishment politicians.
3. It would keep career politicians from teaching the new comers how to be corrupt.
4. It would give hope to people like me who firmly believe that those mentioned in 1, 2 & 3 were no longer part of our government. And that "we the people" are now in charge.

Your naivety is astounding. Surely you have to know that voting out all incumbents over the next 4 election cycles is not going to happen. And even if it did, the vast majority of the establishment politicians are not elected (otherwise known as the deep state). And they ain't going nowhere.

'Destroy almost all lobbyists hold on the politicians'? Really? Do you really think the lobbyists aren't going to corrupt the newbies? And why not all lobbyists, do you have a few favorites by any chance?

' It would keep career politicians from teaching the new comers how to be corrupt'. I suspect the newcomers will figure it out somehow.

'It would give hope to people like me who firmly believe that those mentioned in 1, 2 & 3 were no longer part of our government.' Ain't gonna happen dude.

'And that "we the people" are now in charge.' We are about as in charge of our gov't as we are ever going to get. How? By voting out the cheatin', stealin', lyin' bastards, which judging by your OP you don't wanna do. Can't be giving somebody authority and control over us, right? Yet here you are, talking about voting out the incumbents over the next 4 election cycles. I'm seeing a conflicting message here.

The Fascism on display would warm your heart........if you had one.
There was a 'fascist' element present in the trucker protests in that their true mission was an attempt to take down Canada's Liberal government.

Our government is leftist and some will say it's 'extreme' leftist. Communist!

That was openly expressed by the extremists hiding in their midst. While the truckers were unable to express any goals. Close to 100% of them were fully vaccinated.

In any case, they were a very small representation of Canada's truck drivers. and became hugely unpopular with Canadians.

Can you return to the topic in America?
The American people are in turmoil and you were invited here to lead the charge again, as you do it so well.

There was a 'fascist' element present in the trucker protests in that their true mission was an attempt to take down Canada's Liberal government.

Our government is leftist and some will say it's 'extreme' leftist. Communist!

That was openly expressed by the extremists hiding in their midst. While the truckers were unable to express any goals. Close to 100% of them were fully vaccinated.

In any case, they were a very small representation of Canada's truck drivers. and became hugely unpopular with Canadians.

Can you return to the topic in America?
The American people are in turmoil and you were invited here to lead the charge again, as you do it so well.

Were you always unable to recognize freedom, liberty.....or was some sort of training necessary?

The recovery rate for the Wuhan was........about........100%.

The Fascist government of Canada doesn't believe in either freedom nor liberty......just like you.

The motto is "YOU VIL LEEEEERN TO OBEY!!!!"

But....probably in French.

"Being a Terrorist won’t disqualify you from being a Canadian citizen but just try refusing the jab."

The biggest party in the US today is "none of the above". More people are not voting than are voting for one party or the other.

Americans know that both parties are thoroughly corrupt and do not have their interests at heart. The major parties are owned by special interests and their members live their personal lives in direct opposition to the principles they claim to stand for.

We are more than ready for a new major party.

But so long as the voters behave like trained seals and blame the "other party" for the "destruction of America", then we will continue to be hostages.
At least that far you've got it right, but so does the rest of Americans posting on this board.
It's time to wake up, people. YOUR party is NOT the better party.
That's right on target! What is the next step? Is it all waiting on Trump to make it happen?

The mere lack of action makes it likely the people won't wait another two plus years.

Actually the war in Ukraine is turning into the culmination of the opposing sides of domestic politics.

As in, the side that will have to accept blame on pro/con Putin and Ukraine.

Were you always unable to recognize freedom, liberty.....or was some sort of training necessary?

The recovery rate for the Wuhan was........about........100%.

The Fascist government of Canada doesn't believe in either freedom nor liberty......just like you.

The motto is "YOU VIL LEEEEERN TO OBEY!!!!"

But....probably in French.

"Being a Terrorist won’t disqualify you from being a Canadian citizen but just try refusing the jab."
Your own words are always preferable to the longwinded 'cut and paste' jobs for which you're famous.

parlelyvous sashay, attachecase mow de' lon madamoist selle.

Forum List

Back