Voting for nil

At least that far you've got it right, but so does the rest of Americans posting on this board.

That's right on target! What is the next step? Is it all waiting on Trump to make it happen?

The mere lack of action makes it likely the people won't wait another two plus years.

Actually the war in Ukraine is turning into the culmination of the opposing sides of domestic politics.

As in, the side that will have to accept blame on pro/con Putin and Ukraine.
The only thing Trump would accomplish if he started his own party would be to ensure the Democrats make a clean sweep of the elections.

Your own words are always preferable to the longwinded 'cut and paste' jobs for which you're famous.

parlelyvous sashay, attachecase mow de' lon madamoist selle.

They are my own words......every single one of 'em.
And I use them as I see fit.

As far as you influencing my style…I am immovable, like General Jackson’s Virginians at First Manassas: a veritable stone wall. If you only had an acquaintance with history…you’d understand that.

It the impact is too painful for you......believe every one.

The only thing Trump would accomplish if he started his own party would be to ensure the Democrats make a clean sweep of the elections.
I wouldn't suggest that Trump could start another party. If he's relevant in the 24 election at all, he'll be the Republican. l
I see it as possible but not likely by the time of that election. The people are coming awake and demanding too much. They must know that Trump can't deliver for them and wouldn't even want to. Besides the working people he hoaxing, he still need the big money corporatists and their corporations too.

If Trump messed with the health care cash cow they would squash him like a bug.

It's not just the rightwingers hon, it's pretty much all Americans are expressing dismay with the state of your country.

A sharp turn is coming soon but it's not clear whether it will be a turn to the left or the right.
And fwiw, it won't need Trump to lead to the extreme right, there are lot of others who could do the same.

Can you suggest the next move forward for America, as it relates to this thread title?

We don't need someone like Trump. He's a CINO. What we need are actual conservatives. People who will actually cut wasteful spending. Stop borrowing from the Fed. And severely change the monetary policy so that $15hr isn't a poverty wage in 5 years or less.

I'm no monetary genius, but our government needs to find a way to value our currency so that $10hr is a middle class wage.

Forum List

Back