VoteVets, A Veterans’ Organization Says, "Donald Trump Is Now 'America's No. 1 Traitor"

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
VoteVets, A Veterans’ Organization Says, "Donald Trump Is Now 'America's No. 1 Traitor"

Veterans’ group VoteVets has released a new attack ad that criticizes the impeached president trump over reports that he was briefed about Russia putting bounties on American military personnel in Afghanistan and failed to act.

The group, whose Twitter description states “blocked by Donald Trump”, has compared the president to Benedict Arnold, who infamously defected from the US Continental Army to the British side during the Revolutionary War.

VoteVets published the video to Twitter on July 3, the day before the US’s Independence Day, an annual celebration of the United States’ Declaration of Independence from Britain.

VoteVets tweeted, “This July 4th, there is a new name synonymous with traitor. Move over Benedict Arnold. Meet... #BenedictDonald.”

Donald Trump Is Now 'America's No. 1 Traitor,' Says Veterans Group

Amen!

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Being a retired Marine I support President Trump and will be voting for him in November. There were always dumb ass fuck liberals in the military a lot of technical officers, those in support missions were liberal to the core. I was a Tech all my officers were liberal whiners and cry babies.

gmen6981

Reaction score
Every Vet that I know likes the job that President Trump is doing, including me.
The Dirty Democrats are just trying to divide people.....as usual
I'm also a vet and have a son in the Military. Every vet I know, my son and all his fellow servicemen, and myself HATE Trump.

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds to me as if the majority of those VoteVets are a prime bunch of REMFs, PX warriors and useless trash. Like John Kerry.

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every Vet that I know likes the job that President Trump is doing, including me.
I'm also a vet and have a son in the Military. Every vet I know, my son and all his fellow servicemen, and myself HATE Trump.
You're excused. We know every vet is not patriotic.

gmen6981

Reaction score
You're excused. We know every vet is not patriotic.
Oh, I'm very patriotic. I just can't stand Trump. Being patriotic doesn't mean blind allegiance to a President, it means belief and love for your country and the principles set forth in the Constitution.
As Teddy Roosevelt said:

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Veterans’ group VoteVets has released a new attack ad that criticizes the impeached president trump over reports that he was briefed about Russia putting bounties on American military personnel in Afghanistan and failed to act.

The group, whose Twitter description states “blocked by Donald Trump”, has compared the president to Benedict Arnold, who infamously defected from the US Continental Army to the British side during the Revolutionary War.

VoteVets published the video to Twitter on July 3, the day before the US’s Independence Day, an annual celebration of the United States’ Declaration of Independence from Britain.

VoteVets tweeted, “This July 4th, there is a new name synonymous with traitor. Move over Benedict Arnold. Meet... #BenedictDonald.”

Not surprising if one looks at Vote Vets mission statement....... :eusa_whistle:

And not a single candidate of theirs is a Republican. Democrap all the way.

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know about Trump being a traitor but I damn sure know he is a coward.

If he were a coward he would have resigned. So no, unlike you, he has some balls.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Not surprising if one looks at Vote Vets mission statement....... :eusa_whistle:

And not a single candidate of theirs is a Republican. Democrap all the way.
Yeah I know, they openly claim to be progressives.

Thinker101

Gold Member
Reaction score

Amen!
Yep, amen, you're just as stupid as the OP. Save the post office some trouble and just mail you're contribution to Soros.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Wow a “progressive” PAC doesn’t like Trump.

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!

TroglocratsRdumb

Platinum Member
Reaction score
what country?

gmen6981

Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List