Voters debate possible Trump-Biden rematch: 'My life was better when Trump was president'

Are you smoking crack ? What does supply chain problems and Trump being harder on Russia have to do with this?
The most corrupt President in history is the one in the White House that has gotten a pass for the last 48 years.
The good for nothing racist career politician that has lied 1000's of times. Joseph Robinette Biden.
I love how you guys do this. I fell for it when you exxagerrated how bad Carter was. If you know all the facts, if you truly believe in "the deep state" then you would know the rich waged war on the middle class starting in the late 70's. Got Reagan elected. Bush head of the CIA made a deal with Iran. Hold the hostages until after the election. And they hit us again in 2000 with Bush 2. And you swallowed it both times. So of course you believe Trump was "the best ever" and "was harder on russia". Theater my friend. Trump is dangerous and criminal. GTFO

We had cheaper gas before Trump, lower inflation before Trump. Trump had wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Somalia.

You're forgetting that things were going just fine before Trump took office.
Trump inherited those wars from Obummer, and your other claims are lies.

Sure.. you need government to do something for you to make your life better. Awesome.
I said exactly the opposite, dumbfuck.

My life gets better under any president because I practice personal responsibility. You guys are totally Big Gov righties. Try finding your bootstraps and pull yourself up.
That's flat-out lie. Why are you always pushing for bigger government then?

Romney was a good candidate, and if Christie was not making Obama looking presidential the last week of the election, Romney would have won.

Trump earned his solid defeat in the fairest election in history,

His number will be in the twenties by May of next year, and so be it.
fjb1.jpg

Interesting so now we are qualifying the things that happen under a presidents rule? That’s pretty convenient
Yeah, when it is a worldwide pandemic killing millions and made by our biggest enemy. One that shuts down our economy. Yeah, it is a qualifier.

Yeah, when it is a worldwide pandemic killing millions and made by our biggest enemy. One that shuts down our economy. Yeah, it is a qualifier.
Ok good. We should use qualifiers. So enough of this nonsense of how life was under a President. The discussion should be what the President did or didn’t do to make life better or worse.

Neither Trump or Biden are capable or responsible for the entire state of the economy. There are qualifiers and outside factors that need to be considered and discussed

No debating the validity of this debate. It happened. Debates are interesting. Debates are not like polls. Watch it.
Interesting comments, and really life was better when Trump was president as they say in this debate.

When Trump loses in 2024, I am going to laugh my ass off every day until the day he croaks, and then I will laugh hardest as they put his fat ass in the ground.

Ok good. We should use qualifiers. So enough of this nonsense of how life was under a President. The discussion should be what the President did or didn’t do to make life better or worse.

Neither Trump or Biden are capable or responsible for the entire state of the economy. There are qualifiers and outside factors that need to be considered and discussed
Almost everyone agrees that President Biden has made decisions that have had catastrophic results. Only a fool would deny the mess we are in today.

Almost everyone agrees that President Biden has made decisions that have had catastrophic results. Only a fool would deny the mess we are in today.
Perhaps in your circle… there are other circles who feel the exact same way about Trump

Quite true. Those who get their news from the Legacy media get their feelings hurt by being treated as an adult.
And they would say about you all… those who get their news from fringe propaganda sites and conspiracy theorists who take their lead from a whacked out authoritarian billionaire

When Trump loses in 2024, I am going to laugh my ass off every day until the day he croaks, and then I will laugh hardest as they put his fat ass in the ground.
I'm saving that post for after the election.

I stated a thread saying this is what you just said to me. And you think 51% of Americans are going to vote with you? Fuck that.

It's a strategy though. I don't think it's a good one, but it's really the only strategy you guys have at this point. Full on Nazis. Good luck.
:) Silly goofballs. MAGA is dead walking.

No debating the validity of this debate. It happened. Debates are interesting. Debates are not like polls. Watch it.
Interesting comments, and really life was better when Trump was president as they say in this debate.

They liked COVID and lock downs that much?

Forum List

Back