Voters debate possible Trump-Biden rematch: 'My life was better when Trump was president'

Those were low key actions in those nations compared to outright wars. Once we got involved in the middle east with George Senior, it cursed us to endless excursions. Over 30 years easily and countless trillions of dollars. Part of it to protect Israel. American soldiers coming home in caskets, without parts of their bodies and psychological issues for what. The neo cons are trying mightily to get us involved again. Selling it to us though as we are paying more attention is an issue. Still, they gave away part of the store to Ukraine. And the middle east war is on the docket.
There were dozens of deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan under Trump. He likes to lie about this, which is a disgrace to the sacrifice of those service members.

You fall for right wing media and theater. It's like any jew who votes for Trump because of that political stunt he pulled in Jeruselum. Or for a black to vote for him because he pardoned Kwame Kilpatrick. The most corrupt mayor in US history. That was a political move to win support from stupid people who don't pay close attention.

^^^Typical DemoKKKrat...thinks blacks and Jews are "stupid".

If you liked the Trump experiment, that scares me. It troubles me. It bothers me. But I didn't understand Bush supporters either so whatever.
There's a lot of people -- and not just the rubes -- who assign blame or credit to a President for what happens during those four years.

They have zero interest in understanding a longer term, big picture perspective. A lot of them.

A lot more than either of us would want to admit.

No debating the validity of this debate. It happened. Debates are interesting. Debates are not like polls. Watch it.
Interesting comments, and really life was better when Trump was president as they say in this debate.

Trump vs Biden. Incoherent old men on the verge of senility. This is the best we can do. :rolleyes:

Trump vs Biden. Incoherent old men on the verge of senility. This is the best we can do. :rolleyes:
We should be thankful we can get anybody to do that job. It seems like a giant pain in the ass for very little money.

At the grocery store this morning the woman ahead of me saw her few little groceries ring up to $129.00. She closed her eyes and said "Hurry up Trump. We're desperate."

This is in California.

At the grocery store this morning the woman ahead of me saw her few little groceries ring up to $129.00. She closed her eyes and said "Hurry up Trump. We're desperate."

This is in California.
Yup, St Trumpy will cut those prices in half in no time.

He didn't pull out of Afghanistan. He didn't pull out of Iraq. He didn't pull out of Somalia.

Trump accelerated bombings and killings.

It's a myth he was peaceful. He was anything but.

Things were going fine before he took office.
No, they weren't.

You remember Maidan?

That was the Neo-Libs

Victoria Nuland.

The woman who's married to Robert Kagan.

You obviously have no idea how badly you're being played.

You should do a little research, find out who these people are.

We should be thankful we can get anybody to do that job. It seems like a giant pain in the ass for very little money.
Maybe. But I'm not thanking anyone for Biden and Trump. I'm not voting for either one of them either.

How low can we go?

There's a lot of people -- and not just the rubes -- who assign blame or credit to a President for what happens during those four years.

They have zero interest in understanding a longer term, big picture perspective. A lot of them.

A lot more than either of us would want to admit.
Tell me about it. The quality of my life has never, ever had jack-squat to do with who was President. I want a President who does what's best for the county, not my "demographic".

Government gets in the way of me making my life better. Progs are the ones who want government to make their lives better, not conservatives. We want government to leave us the hell alone.
Sure.. you need government to do something for you to make your life better. Awesome. My life gets better under any president because I practice personal responsibility. You guys are totally Big Gov righties. Try finding your bootstraps and pull yourself up.

If you’re looking to a president to make your life better ,

You’re looking in the wrong place.
President Joe Biden has, most certainly, made our lives much worse!

This concerns the grocery shopping scene in "Home Alone". The actual items and the actual prices.

2023%2012%2007%20Home%20Alone%20Prices.jpg

Forum List

Back