Voters debate possible Trump-Biden rematch: 'My life was better when Trump was president'

Word salad. Lessons from Vice President Harris?

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."

My life is better without Covid in it, and Trump could have done far, far better.
Trump closed travel to China and -- dimocrap FILTH called him a Xenophobe.

Do you have enough brain cells left to remember the almost universal cry over Trump trying to stop the spread of the Kung Flu?

Remember when Nazi Pelousy and her entourage made a tour of China Town during their New Year? Remember the 'Hug a Chinese' craze sweeping the world??

1701973041159.png

Remember how the DISGUSTING FILTH (an arm of the dimocrap scum party) was all up in arms when Trump tried to cut off China from the USA?

You have two (2) choices. You either stupid or you are a liar.

There is no other choice.

So which is it? Sine you are representative of dimocrap scum, I'd say -- Both.

I stated a thread saying this is what you just said to me. And you think 51% of Americans are going to vote with you? Fuck that.

It's a strategy though. I don't think it's a good one, but it's really the only strategy you guys have at this point. Full on Nazis. Good luck.
We don't need luck :talktothehand:, we got the vote

If Trump won a second term, we would have still had a supply chain problems, shortages, companies raise prices on speculation and never brought them back down because Americans keep buying. Why lower the price when you buy no matter what the prices are?

You think Russia wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump was president?

OR, do you think the Ukraine war would already be over (won by Russia) if Trump was president?
we still have supply chain problems.

Trump was harder on Russia than Biden

You are liberal HACK. A lung biscuit.

Anytime some left loon proclaims their situation is better under Bidenomics I snicker

If you ask a rich Republican, the economy is working perfectly. The only thing they wish is they had more low wage worker bees to hire. Because they have 10 million unfilled jobs. If you aren't doing well, go get another job. Maybe join or form a union. You do realize they are doing better today than they did on Trump's watch.

As of Nov. 29, there have been 377 labor actions in 636 locations across the U.S.
The companies agreed to dramatically raise pay for top-scale assembly plant workers, with increases and cost-of-living adjustments that would translate into 33% wage gains. Top assembly plant workers are to receive immediate 11% raises and will earn roughly $42 an hour when the contracts expire in April of 2028.

Don't forget CEO's pay went up 1322% since 1978. We have only got 18%. Unions are fixing this.

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."

Foolish of them both. That debt was due to COVID-19.

However, my comment referred to this statement of yours.
"And if you don't like how things are now, you certainly can't use that as a reason to vote for Trump."

we still have supply chain problems.

Trump was harder on Russia than Biden

You are liberal HACK. A lung biscuit.
You fall for right wing media and theater. It's like any jew who votes for Trump because of that political stunt he pulled in Jeruselum. Or for a black to vote for him because he pardoned Kwame Kilpatrick. The most corrupt mayor in US history. That was a political move to win support from stupid people who don't pay close attention.

Foolish of them both. That debt was due to COVID-19.

However, my comment referred to this statement of yours.
"And if you don't like how things are now, you certainly can't use that as a reason to vote for Trump."
All you said was Word salad. Lessons from Vice President Harris?

Was I supposed to make sense of that or respond intelligently to that reply? Pahleez. Give me more substance if you want to have a serious discussion. Don't just blurt shit out and expect me to let you control the conversation. Kamala? Huh? You don't like her?

F, Marry, Kill

Kamala, Hillary and Nancy. Go.

Send your thank you letter to former President Bill Clinton.

I'll let Trump respond for me

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president. You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

You fall for right wing media and theater. It's like any jew who votes for Trump because of that political stunt he pulled in Jeruselum. Or for a black to vote for him because he pardoned Kwame Kilpatrick. The most corrupt mayor in US history. That was a political move to win support from stupid people who don't pay close attention.
LIAR-S.jpg

OR, you are the dumb one trying to foist lies over others.

It was not a political stunt, other presidential candidates had promised the change but never made the change. President Trump did.

President Trump did NOT pardon Kwame Kilpatrick; he had his sentence commuted.
A major difference, son.

I'll let Trump respond for me

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president. You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.
How does that change the fact that President Clinton is responsible for the massive increase in the pay of CEOs?

Forum List

Back