Voter ID

A fucking third world country has figured it out...
View attachment 471148View attachment 471149
1616472732410.png

quote-surely-if-we-can-land-a-spaceship-on-mars-we-can-certainly-put-a-voter-id-card-in-the-andrew-young-32-33-54.jpg

If dems can cheat in the tens of millions column, why would they support a voter ID?
So the US government should issue, free of charge, national ID cards to every American?
Basically my state ID has become that with the new enhanced ID system required by all Americans who wish to fly.
The cards must denote citizenship and identity and contain technology and security features approved by the secretary of the United States Department of Homeland Security.
DVS Home -

No reason at all to not have voter ID.

But...but....but.....Da Poor People!!! :auiqs.jpg:

If voter ID cards helped Democrats gain power, they would be called 'the cornerstone of our Democracy'. Since they don't help Democrats gain power, ID cards are 'Racist tools of oppression'.
That's like I was listening to progressive talk radio today and when talking about DC statehood, the host, surprisingly asked, if making DC a state produced 2 republican senators instead of democrats, would you still support it. Man, the back peddaling that happened with some of the callers at that question was awesome lol.

DC will never be a state because it takes a constitutional amendment to accomplish

Issue all citizens an ID free of charge then.
Did anyone ever say otherwise?!

Apparently they did. Since it's not free.
I listened to Air America years ago and the Ds promised before every election that they would do just that and would drop the issue the day after the election.
The Ds are full of shit.

Might be easier to accomplish if the Rs would go with it.

They complain of voter fraud yet don’t want to issue free voter identification to all voters.

I listened to Air America years ago and the Ds promised before every election that they would do just that and would drop the issue the day after the election.
The Ds are full of shit.

They complain of voter fraud yet don’t want to issue free voter identification to all voters.
I have never heard one R say they wouldn’t go along with ID; in fact, they are anxious.

The Ds are full of shit.

I have never heard one R say they wouldn’t go along with ID; in fact, they are anxious.

Yet here we are.

The Ds are full of shit.

Yet here we are.
Yep!
Both parties love them some cheap labor and I have never heard a Conservative make it an issue for too long after an election.

The Ds are full of shit.

Yet here we are.
Yep!
Both parties love them some cheap labor and I have never heard a Conservative make it an issue for too long after an election.

I’ve never heard them push for it either. Seems like a pretty easy fix if they’re so concerned about voter fraud.

Won’t fix all of it but will help.

Our state issues voter id's cards. It doesn't help keep either major political party from playing their games. Best means for honest elections is to refuse to vote for any Republican or Democrat for your Secretary of State or whatever office is responsible for your state's voting.

As for the national government issuing cards, that would be even worse. Look how they've bastardized the use of Social Security numbers to keep track of one's personal financal matters.

quote-surely-if-we-can-land-a-spaceship-on-mars-we-can-certainly-put-a-voter-id-card-in-the-andrew-young-32-33-54.jpg

If dems can cheat in the tens of millions column, why would they support a voter ID?
Great. Why did not the Republicans do it? They pasased voter photo ID laws but m ade no effort to ionsure all ewl.igiublew voters goit on e.

Why?

Because they want to use these laws to suppress the vote.

Remember, There are no statistics that show significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

No argument from me. But... Umm... Two out of three branches... Might be able to do it without the Rs. I really don't think the DNC is all that different than the GOP.

Forum List

Back