Voter fraud by the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course there was some voter fraud. No election goes by without some in one form or other. That point should be conceded.

That being said, it’s absurd to promulgate that enough occurred to flip an election.

A government expert on election fraud, paid to monitor election fraud in other countries said of the 7 strong indicators of election fraud he witnessed all 7 in the 2020 election. Only 3 would have been enough to cause grave concern.

Ok, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that “Trump won” as so many are espousing.

Of course there was some voter fraud. No election goes by without some in one form or other. That point should be conceded.

That being said, it’s absurd to promulgate that enough occurred to flip an election.
if you admit that there is voter fraud, then we should know how much there is

Agreed, but when people start spouting off that “Trump really won”, it isn’t a discussion anymore.
Why do the Progressives fear recounts so much?

Agreed, but when people start spouting off that “Trump really won”, it isn’t a discussion anymore.

I wouldn’t know I’m not a progressive.

How many have we had so far? 3 in Georgia. When is it going to dawn on you that Trump is profoundly stupid?

Thinking there is fraud is not the same as proving it.

So if you think there is voter fraud, what would you do to try to prevent it in the future?

I have to show ID when I vote. Then I go to the voting area and cast my ballot.

I had to request an absentee ballot, and had to provide my drivers license # as proof of identity, before they would mail me my ballot, for me to fill out.

What do you think should be done differently?

I gave the mod a hard time for his typos, and this post of mine was full of them, so let me repeat sans the typos:

The very nature of voter fraud means you have no numbers because nothing can be verified.

Consider this: Police departments take it as holy writ that millions more rapes occur in America than are reported. That is pure speculation, because you cannot verify it right? But it is based on common sense and tangential facts, like women are too frightened to go to the police and other stuff. So even though it cannot actually be verified it is still accepted as fact. Get it?

As for voter fraud, NOBODY actually denies that it happens. The question is, has it happened in enough numbers to overturn an election. We have to do what the police do on the rape subject, and look at common sense and other factors.

In 2020, a new thing appeared that had never appeared in history. Brad Parscale proved in 2016 that technology could allow you to drill down into swing states, their swing districts, and even into swing voters, and overturn a state with just a few targeted ads at the right people. That's great for campaigns.

BUT: Evil doers have access to that same technology, and all it took was to rig a few machines in the right neighborhoods to give the election to Biden. It happened man. Its not a crazy theory. It was actually quite simple to do.

So at a handful of voting places the windows were boarded up, poll watchers were thrown out, doors were locked, operatives did their thing, and late in the day the numbers swung wildly in selected districts.

I won't go so far as to say Biden had any knowledge of it. Of course he didn't. All it took was a handful of cheaters in the right districts, pinned down and identified by the same technology Parscale used to win in 2016, and voila, a stolen election.

It happened man. It happened. Thats just a fact. The election was stolen from Trump. Period.

Remember my example of the police and rapes? Lets look at facts: Trump drew tens of thousands to rallies. Biden drew none. Biden was never a favorite of any Democrat in the primaries. Every indicator had Trump for the win. Trump received more votes than any sitting president in history going for re-election. But here is more: How is it the ems lost so many seats in the House but the Democrat won? That NEVER happens. How did Trump lose in areas where the GOP won in the Congress? I could give you much more detailed examples of things that simply don't add up.

The election was stolen man. Period. The sad thing is that I think intelligent democrats are okay with that because their guy is IN. That is the end of democracy when people think like that.

Thinking there is fraud is not the same as proving it.

EVERYBODY thinks there is voter fraud. What they disagree on is the numbers.

As I said in my last post: Police departments take it as holy writ that millions more rapes occur in America than are reported. Maybe only a third are reported, or something like that. That is pure speculation, because you cannot verify it right? But it is based on common sense and tangential facts, such as women are too frightened to go to the police and other stuff like that. So even though it cannot actually be verified it is still accepted as fact. Get it?

That is how we have to view this stolen election. See my other post.

A government expert on election fraud, paid to monitor election fraud in other countries said of the 7 strong indicators of election fraud he witnessed all 7 in the 2020 election. Only 3 would have been enough to cause grave concern.

Ok, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that “Trump won” as so many are espousing.

Oh come on Biden's margins in the swing states was razor thin so just STOP!

Lets clarify this nonsense, like I said the right will give a long list of people who are charged , to find out none are convicted. Now like a said in 20 years study by
The heritage foundation, which is literally nothing but a arm of the hate party. They literally begged and pleaded for examples of voter fraud. Then gave out their numbers with the unwritten actuality that it was literally for all elections in this country not just presidential elections, from school boards to dog catcher. The reality was that there was only 4 examples of voter fraud in those 20 years in Presidential elections,. three by the right and one democrat. Now lets put this into numbers. 1322 cases of voter fraud are listed in total for all elections. , they were so serious that only 48 received a penalty for those charges. Now by the numbers there are over 600,000 elected officials in this country so over those 20 years there were 12 million man/women year positions held by elected officials, so that is 1322 voter fraud cases covering 12 million positions. Those are just the positions many of which are elected by millions of people each, that literally is up in the zillions . This is the rights only claim to fame now and it is nothing but comical at its best.
And of course you're simply lying, as usual.

Voter fraud doesn’t exist and 2020 was the most secure election ever.
AmputateUrFingers.jpg

Lets clarify this nonsense, like I said the right will give a long list of people who are charged , to find out none are convicted. Now like a said in 20 years study by
The heritage foundation, which is literally nothing but a arm of the hate party. They literally begged and pleaded for examples of voter fraud. Then gave out their numbers with the unwritten actuality that it was literally for all elections in this country not just presidential elections, from school boards to dog catcher. The reality was that there was only 4 examples of voter fraud in those 20 years in Presidential elections,. three by the right and one democrat. Now lets put this into numbers. 1322 cases of voter fraud are listed in total for all elections. , they were so serious that only 48 received a penalty for those charges. Now by the numbers there are over 600,000 elected officials in this country so over those 20 years there were 12 million man/women year positions held by elected officials, so that is 1322 voter fraud cases covering 12 million positions. Those are just the positions many of which are elected by millions of people each, that literally is up in the zillions . This is the rights only claim to fame now and it is nothing but comical at its best.

You need a link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back