Vote fraud? CA orders DMV to remove illegal alien code from license database

Yep......Democrats cannot see any voter fraud ******except Russian hacking****

It's just not possible.

Once more a foolish, thoughtless mendacious comment by Mudwhistle.

No one is alleging the Russian's or Putin committed voter fraud. The concern is Putin and Comey (yeah, that Comey) engineered the release of private communications up to a few days before the election to benefit trump.

Now why. Putting on Putin's shoes I would conjecture he was concerned HRC would continue to hold Putin's feet to the fire, and he presumed, that trump is so inexperienced and narcisisstic he (Putin) could easily manipulate trump.

As for Comey, I suspect he wanted to be the next Attorney General of the US, and tossed his hate in the ring as a gesture to trump, betting if he won he would win that prize; and, if HRC won, he would be the darling of the RW and have earned a plumb jobs at one of the RW think tanks. Imagine, he could double dip, a federal retirement plus the money he would earn at one of the conservative/libertarian think tanks and giving speeches to the Federalist Society and other conservative groups.

FAKE NEWS

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

NOT TRUE!

It's federal law that dictates the data base

Real ID Act.

And LEGAL IMMIGRANTS can not legally vote, why would they NOT remove LEGAL immigrants from this data base as well?

It's BS from a mile away...
I dare you to read this.......

January 28, 2017

Articles: Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot
Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot
By William Campenni

A warm, sunny Saturday a decade ago, there was a Hispanic festival in our small town, a bedroom community for illegal aliens seeking day labor jobs in the nearby wealthy suburbs. It was a sanctuary city at the time. No problem with the festival itself. The music was lively and the food tasty. And don't the Irish have St. Patrick's Day, and the Italians Columbus Day?

While wandering around the festivities, I noticed a table with three nice ladies in front of a "Register To Vote" sign. Curious about its presence at a festival where the bulk of the crowd was either illegal alien day laborers or legal non-citizens, I went over to inquire. Before I spoke, one of those nice ladies asked me if I was registered to vote. Wanting to see where this would go, I said no, and asked how to sign up. A voter registration form was thrust in my hands. The very first item on these forms, in Virginia and the rest of America, was "I am a citizen of the United States of America," with YES and NO blocks to check.

"Don't I need to show you some proof of citizenship?" I asked. She replied "no." I asked her how she could verify that I wasn’t lying. Sensing she might be on a slippery slope, she called over a supervisor from the Registrar's Office and told the woman of my concern. The official told me they never checked citizenship status because I would be penalized if I lied. Really? So I asked her how she would verify my truthfulness, or those of the dozens of new voters being registered that day. Defensively, she replied that they checked all registrations for accuracy at the Registrar's Office when they were turned in.

I called the Registrar Monday, and asked if they do indeed verify citizenship status. I was told that they didn't unless someone made a specific complaint against an individual applicant.

Forward to our next local election, where the illegal alien presence and an unlawful day labor site were THE issues, I noticed that the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) in their purple tee shirts, and their local spinoffs were canvassing the town. I followed them for awhile as they went to homes and neighborhoods where the illegal aliens concentrated, and watched them exit each home or apartment with a new handful of voter registrations.

Ten years later, nobody at the Registrar's Office is checking citizenship.

The brutal truth is that illegal aliens vote, and in large numbers. Voter fraud is not exclusive to illegal aliens. There are also legal aliens (green card, H1B visas, tourist visa holders, etc.) who vote illegally. And it's not just Latin Americans. The non-citizen demographic includes South Asian tech workers, Irish overstays, West and Horn of Africa immigrants, and Asian students. Then there are dual-state voters (college kids, snowbirds, transients), reincarnated voters, and un-purged voters long moved from their precincts.

While few cases are prosecuted, it’s not because few crimes are committed. Political pressure from Democrats and the cowardly establishment, open-borders Republicans, precludes rigorous enforcement. The United States Attorney in Virginia refused to prosecute such cases in several Northern Virginia counties. The Democratic Party Commissioner of the Virginia Department of Elections refused to release any information on illegal alien registrations. Rep. Paul Ryan and Sen. Lindsey Graham deny the existence of voter fraud, but they offer no proof for their position. Then they ridicule President Trump when he asks to investigate the problem.

In fact, numerous studies document the fraud that these politicians and their media votaries consciously ignore or derisively rebut. A well researched report on illegal alien voting in my home state of Virginia revealed more than a thousand illegal alien registrants in just eight counties. It did not include the two most populous, of which one, Fairfax County, is a de facto sanctuary county, and the very county described in the opening paragraphs of this article. Extrapolate those eight Virginia county totals to the whole state, and then to the entire United States, including states like California where no illegal alien controls exist, and you can see that President Trump's claims are not so frivolous.

The effects of turning a blind eye to this felonious voter fraud? Virginia was once a solid red state. Once the illegal alien invasion hit the state in full flood after 2004, (thanks in part to Republican amnesty advocate George Bush's indifference to the tsunami) it became a blue state. The margin of Hillary Clinton's victory over Donald Trump in Virginia was almost entirely her margin in Fairfax County, where illegals have sanctuary and are protected by a solidly Democrat government. In five recent statewide elections, the Republican margin of defeat - Cuccinelli for Governor (vs. McAuliffe), Gillespie for Senate (vs. Warner), Allen for Senate (vs. Webb), and two Attorneys General - was almost certainly the result of illegal voting. Al Franken sits in the Senate almost certainly because of Minnesota vote fraud. Paul Ryan in his gerrymandered Wisconsin protectorate may not know that, but we citizens in Virginia and elsewhere do know it.

Read more here.......Articles: Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote
Thank You Senior Jerry
69886-full.jpg
From that "report"...

we discovered that 31 non-citizens had cast a total of 186 votes between 2005 and 2015.​

31 non-citizens were found to have voted since 2005.

Sure ... let's spend millions more in a 10th investigation into voter fraud. Maybe we'll find another 31. <smh>
Okay, Einstein.........explain how one goes about catching every single act of voter fraud in an election that uses secret ballots?

Name the 3-5 Million who voted according to trump&co fraudulently. If you or he cannot, then we have nothing more than an opinion. It's not up to us to prove fraud, it is up to trump and his sycophants who make the claim.
I love your position.
You Democrats make sure that we can't prove what you're doing then dare us to prove it.

LOL, I should know, you and the other trumpeters believe guilty until proved innocent.

When did you formally join the neo fascist movement?

california law

No, California does not automatically register everyone turning 18 nor do they automatically register illegals to vote when they get a driver's license.

Illegal aliens do not qualify for a regular California driver's license which requires applicants prove a legal presence in the U.S.. However, illegal aliens can get an AB60 driver's license

Vehicle Code, Division VI, Chapter 4.5 § 12801.9

(d) (1) A license issued pursuant to this section, including a temporary license issued pursuant to Section 12506, shall include a recognizable feature on the front of the card, such as the letters “DP” instead of, and in the same font size as, the letters “DL,” with no other distinguishable feature.

(2) The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

But AB60 driver's licenses can't be used to be registered to vote...

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.
California issues driver licenses for illegal immigrants
Yep. Jerry Brown thinks issuing driver's licenses will make California safer.
Hispanics automatically become safe drivers when they get a plastic card in their wallet.

A simple statement by a simple man. Of course Gov. Jerry Brown thinks, that is the only part of your post with any sense of reality. Only a retarded concrete thinker like MudWhistle would conclude providing a permit to drive to an undocumented person makes that person a safe driver.

Possession of a license identifies the person by picture ID, if stopped by LE the actual identify on record allows for a CLETS check, and any outstanding warrants or judgments can be ascertained, and if a violation of the VC has occurred the violator can be cited, and if he or she fails to pay the fine or appear in court a no bail bench warrant shall be issued.

There are many other reasons for issuing an ID card allowing an undocumented person to legally drive, but pointing them out will not be read by, or consider by, partisan hacks, fools and the willfully ignorant. Most didn't read or want to believe the restriction on this type of card provided under AB 60. I suppose that's why a thread like this is posted, to spread ignorance and dumb down voters.

Are you one of the gullible assholes that thinks that laws are followed by everyone equally?

No. I can be an asshole, at least in the eyes of those I lambaste as fools, but I've never been easily led or fooled as have many of the trumpeters. Of course laws are violated by some, and some laws are enforced by pedants - that is simply human nature. What I do not do, is to judge people by their color, ethnicity, creed or wealth, with one exception, i.e., the self righteous callous conservative.

What a fucking retard. I said they'd probably easily find a million illegal votes in CA, but probably not 3 to 5 million. I answered it in a reply to Care4all though.
LOLOL

Putz, you answered my question before I even asked it??

:lmao:

Rightard, you answered the questions, "so what is your prediction? 3 to 5 million people in California voted illegally like Trump said?"

^^^ That ^^^ was not my question.

1233796371590.gif
I don't think Trump said 3 to 5 million people in California alone, but when you include al the other leftie states with similar lax laws towards illegals and voting, that could very well be the case. Why are the lefties so upset that he's launched an investigation?
I also don't believe he sad that. I quoted the question to OffensivelyOpenMinded.

And the laws are not as lax as you seem to think. In California, for example, the laws prevent illegals from getting registered to vote.
In CA all you need is a piece of mail with your name and address on it, to show that you're in the right voting district, whether or not you registered to vote.

If it's true that 25% (30-40 million) of the votes were fraudulent, then we need to nullify the election, declare martial law and let the military hold a clean election.

Personally, I'd rather be driving on the same roads as others who, at the very minimum, are licensed and had to pass a driving test.

Come-on. LOL!!!

Passing a driving test doesn't make you a safer driver in actual practice. People tend to stick with the bad habits they learned over the years and clean them up for the test.
I think taking a course in driver's safety, the way they require for gun carry permits, would be a better way to do it than simply an American driver's test. After all, a car can be used as a weapon. Germany's requirements would be a good starting point. You cannot assume that all of the licensed idiots on our highways are proficient much less safe.
Sorry, you're too stupid to argue those may not even know what a stop sign is make better drivers than those who have to identify one to get a license. And I'm not saying every licensed driver is a better driver than every non-licensed one. You are arguing the exception while I'm arguing the exception is not the rule.

giphy.gif

:
Having driven in California for over a decade, along with several other states and countries, maybe I might just have a particular insight on the subject, wise-ass.

Not only do you not have insight, you are myopic on most issues.

Throwing out insults isn't a valid response to logic.

That is NOT an insult, it is an observable fact and an effort to stimulate you to know thyself.

What a fucking retard. I said they'd probably easily find a million illegal votes in CA, but probably not 3 to 5 million. I answered it in a reply to Care4all though.
LOLOL

Rightard, you answered the questions, "so what is your prediction? 3 to 5 million people in California voted illegally like Trump said?"

1233796371590.gif
I don't think Trump said 3 to 5 million people in California alone, but when you include al the other leftie states with similar lax laws towards illegals and voting, that could very well be the case. Why are the lefties so upset that he's launched an investigation?
I also don't believe he sad that. I quoted the question to OffensivelyOpenMinded.

And the laws are not as lax as you seem to think. In California, for example, the laws prevent illegals from getting registered to vote.
In CA all you need is a piece of mail with your name and address on it, to show that you're in the right voting district, whether or not you registered to vote.

More bullshit.

More bullshit.
Prove it.

Here's a link stating it takes less than 2 minutes to register: Register to Vote in California - VOTE.org - The Voter Registration Experts
If you are registering for the first time, you should plan on showing “proof of identification” the first time you vote. Proof of identification includes: (1) A current and valid photo identification or (2) A current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck or government document that
shows your name and address.

California voter registration rules
To register in California you must:

• be a citizen of the United States
  • be a resident of California
  • be at least 18 years of age at the time of the next election
  • not be imprisoned or on parole for the conviction of a felony
  • not currently be judged mentally incompetent by a court of law
California voter registration directions
  1. Use our Register to Vote Tool to fill out the National Voter Registration Form.
  2. Sign and date your form. This is very important!
  3. Mail or hand-deliver your completed form to the address we provide.
  4. Make sure you register before the voter registration deadline.
Helpful voting links

Illegals voted by the millions in California alone and everybody knows it.

California Officials Instruct State DMV Programmers To Remove Undocumented Alien Flags on Drivers Licenses…

jan 25 2017 A senior level IT source within the California Department of Motor Vehicles has informed CTH within the past 48 hours California officials have instructed DMV data programmers to remove the internal coding flags for the drivers licenses of illegal aliens in California.

As you might be aware, California passed a law known as AB60 authorizing illegal aliens to receive drivers licenses throughout the state. Within the administrative functions of the state DMV database a designation code known as “AB60 code” was created to flag those specific licenses as containing “Federal Limits Apply”.

The removal of the “flag” via deletion of the program code, means the database cannot be easily filtered to show only illegals who received those Drivers licenses, and/or generate a list of those license recipients.

According to the IT source the motive for the code/flag removal appears to be an effort hide data and curtail any tool useful in any voter fraud investigation. Several additional aspects lead to this conclusion including California hiring former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to lead the fight against the Trump administration.
Hopefully that senior IT guy copies the database and forwards it to the feds....
NCIC (National Crime Information Center) and the NSA have copies.

Really? And you know this how?

BTW, "The removal of the “flag” via deletion of the program code, means the database cannot be easily filtered to show only illegals who received those Drivers licenses, and/or generate a list of those license recipients."

Pt. 1: "...the database an not be easily filtered to show only illegals who received those driver's licenses.
  • The are expressly NOT a form of ID (See AB 60)
  • Which persons do you fear received these permits to drive in CA other than the undocumented?
Pt. 2: "...generate a list of those license recipients". Of Course, the Democratic Legislature voted to protect the undocumented but otherwise law abiding residents from a drag net of by Executive Offices of the Federal Government, currently occupied by neo fascists.

More bullshit.
Prove it.

Here's a link stating it takes less than 2 minutes to register: Register to Vote in California - VOTE.org - The Voter Registration Experts
If you are registering for the first time, you should plan on showing “proof of identification” the first time you vote. Proof of identification includes: (1) A current and valid photo identification or (2) A current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck or government document that

1. Use our Register to Vote Tool to fill out the National Voter Registration Form.
Helpful voting links

Yes, but missing from this misleading post is the policy of provisional ballots in CA.:

See: Provisional Voting | California Secretary of State

More bullshit.
Prove it.

Helpful voting links

Yes, but missing from this misleading post is the policy of provisional ballots in CA.:

Irrelevant since, as proved by the California link I provided, a person can register to vote with a utility bill or bank statement showing their name and address.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

California

Provisional Voting
If your name is not on the voter list at your polling place, you have the right to vote a provisional ballot.

What Is a Provisional Ballot?

A provisional ballot is a regular ballot that is placed in a special envelope prior to being put in the ballot box.

Who Casts a Provisional Ballot?

Provisional ballots are ballots cast by voters who:

• Believe they are registered to vote even though their names are not on the official voter registration list at the polling place.
  • Vote by mail but did not receive their ballot or do not have their ballot with them, and instead want to vote at a polling place.
What Happens After You Cast a Provisional Ballot?

Your provisional ballot will be counted after elections officials have confirmed that you are registered to vote in that county and you did not already vote in that election.

You may vote a provisional ballot at any polling place in the county in which you are registered to vote, however, only the elections contests you are eligible to vote for will be counted.

How Can You Check The Status of Your Provisional Ballot?

Every voter who casts a provisional ballot has the right to find out from their county elections official if the ballot was counted and, if not, the reason why it was not counted.

An utility bill with your name and address on it is perfectly fine to identify yourself after you have already registered....no one illegally trying to impersonate you is going to have your utility bill nor are they going to make themselves so obvious, with poll workers searching for him on their list, then not finding him, then the poll workers getting him a provisional ballot, telling the thief how to fill it out and sign it properly, ALL FACE TO FACE....sorry, the thief would never ever take that risk! :lol:

An utility bill with your name and address on it is perfectly fine to identify yourself after you have already registered....no one illegally trying to impersonate you is going to have your utility bill nor are they going to make themselves so obvious, with poll workers searching for him on their list, then not finding him, then the poll workers getting him a provisional ballot, telling the thief how to fill it out and sign it properly, ALL FACE TO FACE....sorry, the thief would never ever take that risk! :lol:
According to the link I provided above, you can register online then use your utility bill to prove you are who are say you are.

Ergo, you could be Boris Badenov or Natasha Fatale and legally vote in California as long as 1) you registered online and 2) your apartment electric bill has your name and address.

a7a1f224abff54f25f13988e8b419c2a.jpg

More bullshit.
Prove it.

Helpful voting links

Irrelevant since, as proved by the California link I provided, a person can register to vote with a utility bill or bank statement showing their name and address.
the question is, how are the people registering, vetted by the voter registrars office before they approve them on to the voter roll? Do they check to see if the name and address exists? Do they check with their drivers license bureau to see if they have a US Citizen issued drivers license? Do they e-verify? Do they check to see if they are a felon still on probation? Are they green card holders making them illegal to vote?

Come-on. LOL!!!

Passing a driving test doesn't make you a safer driver in actual practice. People tend to stick with the bad habits they learned over the years and clean them up for the test.
I think taking a course in driver's safety, the way they require for gun carry permits, would be a better way to do it than simply an American driver's test. After all, a car can be used as a weapon. Germany's requirements would be a good starting point. You cannot assume that all of the licensed idiots on our highways are proficient much less safe.
Sorry, you're too stupid to argue those may not even know what a stop sign is make better drivers than those who have to identify one to get a license. And I'm not saying every licensed driver is a better driver than every non-licensed one. You are arguing the exception while I'm arguing the exception is not the rule.

giphy.gif

:
Having driven in California for over a decade, along with several other states and countries, maybe I might just have a particular insight on the subject, wise-ass.

That is NOT an insult, it is an observable fact and an effort to stimulate you to know thyself.
It was and insult. So was "Know Thyself".

I don't need a lecture from you.

the question is, how are the people registering, vetted by the voter registrars office before they approve them on to the voter roll? Do they check to see if the name and address exists? Do they check with their drivers license bureau to see if they have a US Citizen issued drivers license? Do they e-verify? Do they check to see if they are a felon still on probation? A they green card holders making them illegal to vote?
Agreed on the question. The evidence shows it's pretty easy in California, which indicates a lack of security versus a state like Texas where we have Voter ID.

Vote Texas

That said, I doubt many illegals would risk skylining themselves by committing voter fraud. That's a sure way to end up in prison or permanently deported.

More bullshit.
Prove it.

Helpful voting links

And their ballot will be put in a special envelope and vetted.

Q. Is it better to turn away a voter, or allow the voter to vote with a provisional ballot.
(Some states [Red One's] deny the vote, progressives states allow it.)

giphy.gif

:

It was and insult. So was "Know Thyself".

I don't need a lecture from you.

You do, but if you choose to be willfully ignorant, that's on you.

It doesn't really matter what the CA DMV does with the database. As CA has no voter ID requirement, voter fraud is quite easy to perform.

Forum List

Back