Vote fraud? CA orders DMV to remove illegal alien code from license database

california law

No, California does not automatically register everyone turning 18 nor do they automatically register illegals to vote when they get a driver's license.

Illegal aliens do not qualify for a regular California driver's license which requires applicants prove a legal presence in the U.S.. However, illegal aliens can get an AB60 driver's license

Vehicle Code, Division VI, Chapter 4.5 § 12801.9

(d) (1) A license issued pursuant to this section, including a temporary license issued pursuant to Section 12506, shall include a recognizable feature on the front of the card, such as the letters “DP” instead of, and in the same font size as, the letters “DL,” with no other distinguishable feature.

(2) The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

But AB60 driver's licenses can't be used to be registered to vote...

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.
California issues driver licenses for illegal immigrants
Yep. Jerry Brown thinks issuing driver's licenses will make California safer.
Hispanics automatically become safe drivers when they get a plastic card in their wallet.
Personally, I'd rather be driving on the same roads as others who, at the very minimum, are licensed and had to pass a driving test.

Come-on. LOL!!!

Passing a driving test doesn't make you a safer driver in actual practice. People tend to stick with the bad habits they learned over the years and clean them up for the test.
I think taking a course in driver's safety, the way they require for gun carry permits, would be a better way to do it than simply an American driver's test. After all, a car can be used as a weapon. Germany's requirements would be a good starting point. You cannot assume that all of the licensed idiots on our highways are proficient much less safe.
Sorry, you're too stupid to argue those may not even know what a stop sign is make better drivers than those who have to identify one to get a license. And I'm not saying every licensed driver is a better driver than every non-licensed one. You are arguing the exception while I'm arguing the exception is not the rule.

giphy.gif

:

california law

No, California does not automatically register everyone turning 18 nor do they automatically register illegals to vote when they get a driver's license.

Illegal aliens do not qualify for a regular California driver's license which requires applicants prove a legal presence in the U.S.. However, illegal aliens can get an AB60 driver's license

(d) (1) A license issued pursuant to this section, including a temporary license issued pursuant to Section 12506, shall include a recognizable feature on the front of the card, such as the letters “DP” instead of, and in the same font size as, the letters “DL,” with no other distinguishable feature.

(2) The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.
Hispanics automatically become safe drivers when they get a plastic card in their wallet.

A simple statement by a simple man. Of course Gov. Jerry Brown thinks, that is the only part of your post with any sense of reality. Only a retarded concrete thinker like MudWhistle would conclude providing a permit to drive to an undocumented person makes that person a safe driver.

Possession of a license identifies the person by picture ID, if stopped by LE the actual identify on record allows for a CLETS check, and any outstanding warrants or judgments can be ascertained, and if a violation of the VC has occurred the violator can be cited, and if he or she fails to pay the fine or appear in court a no bail bench warrant shall be issued.

There are many other reasons for issuing an ID card allowing an undocumented person to legally drive, but pointing them out will not be read by, or consider by, partisan hacks, fools and the willfully ignorant. Most didn't read or want to believe the restriction on this type of card provided under AB 60. I suppose that's why a thread like this is posted, to spread ignorance and dumb down voters.
Are you one of the gullible assholes that thinks that laws are followed by everyone equally?

Last edited:
FAKE NEWS

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

NOT TRUE!

It's federal law that dictates the data base

Real ID Act.

And LEGAL IMMIGRANTS can not legally vote, why would they NOT remove LEGAL immigrants from this data base as well?

It's BS from a mile away...
I dare you to read this.......

January 28, 2017

Articles: Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot
Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot
By William Campenni

A warm, sunny Saturday a decade ago, there was a Hispanic festival in our small town, a bedroom community for illegal aliens seeking day labor jobs in the nearby wealthy suburbs. It was a sanctuary city at the time. No problem with the festival itself. The music was lively and the food tasty. And don't the Irish have St. Patrick's Day, and the Italians Columbus Day?

While wandering around the festivities, I noticed a table with three nice ladies in front of a "Register To Vote" sign. Curious about its presence at a festival where the bulk of the crowd was either illegal alien day laborers or legal non-citizens, I went over to inquire. Before I spoke, one of those nice ladies asked me if I was registered to vote. Wanting to see where this would go, I said no, and asked how to sign up. A voter registration form was thrust in my hands. The very first item on these forms, in Virginia and the rest of America, was "I am a citizen of the United States of America," with YES and NO blocks to check.

"Don't I need to show you some proof of citizenship?" I asked. She replied "no." I asked her how she could verify that I wasn’t lying. Sensing she might be on a slippery slope, she called over a supervisor from the Registrar's Office and told the woman of my concern. The official told me they never checked citizenship status because I would be penalized if I lied. Really? So I asked her how she would verify my truthfulness, or those of the dozens of new voters being registered that day. Defensively, she replied that they checked all registrations for accuracy at the Registrar's Office when they were turned in.

I called the Registrar Monday, and asked if they do indeed verify citizenship status. I was told that they didn't unless someone made a specific complaint against an individual applicant.

Forward to our next local election, where the illegal alien presence and an unlawful day labor site were THE issues, I noticed that the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) in their purple tee shirts, and their local spinoffs were canvassing the town. I followed them for awhile as they went to homes and neighborhoods where the illegal aliens concentrated, and watched them exit each home or apartment with a new handful of voter registrations.

Ten years later, nobody at the Registrar's Office is checking citizenship.

The brutal truth is that illegal aliens vote, and in large numbers. Voter fraud is not exclusive to illegal aliens. There are also legal aliens (green card, H1B visas, tourist visa holders, etc.) who vote illegally. And it's not just Latin Americans. The non-citizen demographic includes South Asian tech workers, Irish overstays, West and Horn of Africa immigrants, and Asian students. Then there are dual-state voters (college kids, snowbirds, transients), reincarnated voters, and un-purged voters long moved from their precincts.

While few cases are prosecuted, it’s not because few crimes are committed. Political pressure from Democrats and the cowardly establishment, open-borders Republicans, precludes rigorous enforcement. The United States Attorney in Virginia refused to prosecute such cases in several Northern Virginia counties. The Democratic Party Commissioner of the Virginia Department of Elections refused to release any information on illegal alien registrations. Rep. Paul Ryan and Sen. Lindsey Graham deny the existence of voter fraud, but they offer no proof for their position. Then they ridicule President Trump when he asks to investigate the problem.

In fact, numerous studies document the fraud that these politicians and their media votaries consciously ignore or derisively rebut. A well researched report on illegal alien voting in my home state of Virginia revealed more than a thousand illegal alien registrants in just eight counties. It did not include the two most populous, of which one, Fairfax County, is a de facto sanctuary county, and the very county described in the opening paragraphs of this article. Extrapolate those eight Virginia county totals to the whole state, and then to the entire United States, including states like California where no illegal alien controls exist, and you can see that President Trump's claims are not so frivolous.

The effects of turning a blind eye to this felonious voter fraud? Virginia was once a solid red state. Once the illegal alien invasion hit the state in full flood after 2004, (thanks in part to Republican amnesty advocate George Bush's indifference to the tsunami) it became a blue state. The margin of Hillary Clinton's victory over Donald Trump in Virginia was almost entirely her margin in Fairfax County, where illegals have sanctuary and are protected by a solidly Democrat government. In five recent statewide elections, the Republican margin of defeat - Cuccinelli for Governor (vs. McAuliffe), Gillespie for Senate (vs. Warner), Allen for Senate (vs. Webb), and two Attorneys General - was almost certainly the result of illegal voting. Al Franken sits in the Senate almost certainly because of Minnesota vote fraud. Paul Ryan in his gerrymandered Wisconsin protectorate may not know that, but we citizens in Virginia and elsewhere do know it.

Read more here.......Articles: Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote
Thank You Senior Jerry
69886-full.jpg
From that "report"...

we discovered that 31 non-citizens had cast a total of 186 votes between 2005 and 2015.​

31 non-citizens were found to have voted since 2005.

Sure ... let's spend millions more in a 10th investigation into voter fraud. Maybe we'll find another 31. <smh>
Okay, Einstein.........explain how one goes about catching every single act of voter fraud in an election that uses secret ballots?
There is no way to make elections 100% foolproof. But you're making all this noise over an article, which when you get to the meat of it, show they found 31 illegals who voted since 2005 in those parts of Virginia.

You're actually making the case for Liberals who say the problem is not very widespread.

california law

Personally, I'd rather be driving on the same roads as others who, at the very minimum, are licensed and had to pass a driving test.

Come-on. LOL!!!

Passing a driving test doesn't make you a safer driver in actual practice. People tend to stick with the bad habits they learned over the years and clean them up for the test.
I think taking a course in driver's safety, the way they require for gun carry permits, would be a better way to do it than simply an American driver's test. After all, a car can be used as a weapon. Germany's requirements would be a good starting point. You cannot assume that all of the licensed idiots on our highways are proficient much less safe.
Sorry, you're too stupid to argue those may not even know what a stop sign is make better drivers than those who have to identify one to get a license. And I'm not saying every licensed driver is a better driver than every non-licensed one. You are arguing the exception while I'm arguing the exception is not the rule.

giphy.gif

:
Having driven in California for over a decade, along with several other states and countries, maybe I might just have a particular insight on the subject, wise-ass.

FAKE NEWS

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

NOT TRUE!

Real ID Act.

And LEGAL IMMIGRANTS can not legally vote, why would they NOT remove LEGAL immigrants from this data base as well?

January 28, 2017

By William Campenni

A warm, sunny Saturday a decade ago, there was a Hispanic festival in our small town, a bedroom community for illegal aliens seeking day labor jobs in the nearby wealthy suburbs. It was a sanctuary city at the time. No problem with the festival itself. The music was lively and the food tasty. And don't the Irish have St. Patrick's Day, and the Italians Columbus Day?

While wandering around the festivities, I noticed a table with three nice ladies in front of a "Register To Vote" sign. Curious about its presence at a festival where the bulk of the crowd was either illegal alien day laborers or legal non-citizens, I went over to inquire. Before I spoke, one of those nice ladies asked me if I was registered to vote. Wanting to see where this would go, I said no, and asked how to sign up. A voter registration form was thrust in my hands. The very first item on these forms, in Virginia and the rest of America, was "I am a citizen of the United States of America," with YES and NO blocks to check.

"Don't I need to show you some proof of citizenship?" I asked. She replied "no." I asked her how she could verify that I wasn’t lying. Sensing she might be on a slippery slope, she called over a supervisor from the Registrar's Office and told the woman of my concern. The official told me they never checked citizenship status because I would be penalized if I lied. Really? So I asked her how she would verify my truthfulness, or those of the dozens of new voters being registered that day. Defensively, she replied that they checked all registrations for accuracy at the Registrar's Office when they were turned in.

I called the Registrar Monday, and asked if they do indeed verify citizenship status. I was told that they didn't unless someone made a specific complaint against an individual applicant.

Forward to our next local election, where the illegal alien presence and an unlawful day labor site were THE issues, I noticed that the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) in their purple tee shirts, and their local spinoffs were canvassing the town. I followed them for awhile as they went to homes and neighborhoods where the illegal aliens concentrated, and watched them exit each home or apartment with a new handful of voter registrations.

The brutal truth is that illegal aliens vote, and in large numbers. Voter fraud is not exclusive to illegal aliens. There are also legal aliens (green card, H1B visas, tourist visa holders, etc.) who vote illegally. And it's not just Latin Americans. The non-citizen demographic includes South Asian tech workers, Irish overstays, West and Horn of Africa immigrants, and Asian students. Then there are dual-state voters (college kids, snowbirds, transients), reincarnated voters, and un-purged voters long moved from their precincts.

While few cases are prosecuted, it’s not because few crimes are committed. Political pressure from Democrats and the cowardly establishment, open-borders Republicans, precludes rigorous enforcement. The United States Attorney in Virginia refused to prosecute such cases in several Northern Virginia counties. The Democratic Party Commissioner of the Virginia Department of Elections refused to release any information on illegal alien registrations. Rep. Paul Ryan and Sen. Lindsey Graham deny the existence of voter fraud, but they offer no proof for their position. Then they ridicule President Trump when he asks to investigate the problem.

In fact, numerous studies document the fraud that these politicians and their media votaries consciously ignore or derisively rebut. A well researched report on illegal alien voting in my home state of Virginia revealed more than a thousand illegal alien registrants in just eight counties. It did not include the two most populous, of which one, Fairfax County, is a de facto sanctuary county, and the very county described in the opening paragraphs of this article. Extrapolate those eight Virginia county totals to the whole state, and then to the entire United States, including states like California where no illegal alien controls exist, and you can see that President Trump's claims are not so frivolous.

The effects of turning a blind eye to this felonious voter fraud? Virginia was once a solid red state. Once the illegal alien invasion hit the state in full flood after 2004, (thanks in part to Republican amnesty advocate George Bush's indifference to the tsunami) it became a blue state. The margin of Hillary Clinton's victory over Donald Trump in Virginia was almost entirely her margin in Fairfax County, where illegals have sanctuary and are protected by a solidly Democrat government. In five recent statewide elections, the Republican margin of defeat - Cuccinelli for Governor (vs. McAuliffe), Gillespie for Senate (vs. Warner), Allen for Senate (vs. Webb), and two Attorneys General - was almost certainly the result of illegal voting. Al Franken sits in the Senate almost certainly because of Minnesota vote fraud. Paul Ryan in his gerrymandered Wisconsin protectorate may not know that, but we citizens in Virginia and elsewhere do know it.

Thank You Senior Jerry
69886-full.jpg
From that "report"...

we discovered that 31 non-citizens had cast a total of 186 votes between 2005 and 2015.​

Sure ... let's spend millions more in a 10th investigation into voter fraud. Maybe we'll find another 31. <smh>

Source: The American Thinker (blogs by Thomas Lifson)

Reviews:

American Thinker - RationalWiki

American Thinker

Articles: Thomas Lifson Archives

No wonder so many of the crazy right wing cite the American Thinker, their Messiah seems to be an obsessive kook. Note, no bibliography, notes or sources, the AT is simply one man's opinion based on who knows what.

Come-on. LOL!!!

giphy.gif

:
Having driven in California for over a decade, along with several other states and countries, maybe I might just have a particular insight on the subject, wise-ass.

Not only do you not have insight, you are myopic on most issues.

Come-on. LOL!!!

giphy.gif

:
No, you're just another rightard, this time, arguing against licensing people.

Dumbest fucking shit I've read here since reading OffensivelyMinded claiming a full border fence line with towers separates Mexico from Guatemala.

Last edited:
FAKE NEWS

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

NOT TRUE!

Real ID Act.

January 28, 2017

By William Campenni

Thank You Senior Jerry
69886-full.jpg
From that "report"...

Okay, Einstein.........explain how one goes about catching every single act of voter fraud in an election that uses secret ballots?
There is no way to make elections 100% foolproof. But you're making all this noise over an article, which when you get to the meat of it, show they found 31 illegals who voted since 2005 in those parts of Virginia.

You're actually making the case for Liberals who say the problem is not very widespread.
Only if you're dumb as a stump.
The problem should be obvious to a person without an agenda.
Our election laws are filled with loopholes you have to admit. But closing them doesn't benefit your politics.....so you trivialize them.

Last edited:

Come-on. LOL!!!

giphy.gif

:

Throwing out insults isn't a valid response to logic.

FAKE NEWS

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

NOT TRUE!

Real ID Act.

January 28, 2017

By William Campenni

Thank You Senior Jerry
69886-full.jpg
From that "report"...

The problem should be obvious to a person without and agenda.
Our election laws are filled with loopholes you have to admit. But closing them doesn't benefit your politics.....so you trivialize them.
I don't need to trivialize them -- you can't prove there's a widespread problem. You just posted a lengthy unconfirmed diatribe from someone who cited an article to back his story up, and the ultimate outcome was 31 illegals who voted in the last 12 years.

Come-on. LOL!!!

giphy.gif

:

You're not posting logic. You're actually arguing against licensing drivers. Using that logic, why license doctors?

January 28, 2017

By William Campenni

Thank You Senior Jerry
69886-full.jpg
From that "report"...

I don't need to trivialize them -- you can't prove there's a widespread problem. You just posted a lengthy unconfirmed diatribe from someone who cited an article to back his story up, and the ultimate outcome was 31 illegals who voted in the last 12 years.
In effect, you live in denial because it suits you.

tumblr_l9qd69qmlb1qbvk7po1_400.gif

It appears that the more evidence that is presented, the more you deny it.

Come-on. LOL!!!

giphy.gif

:

You're not posting logic. You're actually arguing against licensing drivers. Using that logic, why license doctors?
Actually you're trying to deflect.

Illegals voted by the millions in California alone and everybody knows it.

California Officials Instruct State DMV Programmers To Remove Undocumented Alien Flags on Drivers Licenses…

jan 25 2017 A senior level IT source within the California Department of Motor Vehicles has informed CTH within the past 48 hours California officials have instructed DMV data programmers to remove the internal coding flags for the drivers licenses of illegal aliens in California.

As you might be aware, California passed a law known as AB60 authorizing illegal aliens to receive drivers licenses throughout the state. Within the administrative functions of the state DMV database a designation code known as “AB60 code” was created to flag those specific licenses as containing “Federal Limits Apply”.

The removal of the “flag” via deletion of the program code, means the database cannot be easily filtered to show only illegals who received those Drivers licenses, and/or generate a list of those license recipients.

According to the IT source the motive for the code/flag removal appears to be an effort hide data and curtail any tool useful in any voter fraud investigation. Several additional aspects lead to this conclusion including California hiring former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to lead the fight against the Trump administration.
Hopefully that senior IT guy copies the database and forwards it to the feds....
NCIC (National Crime Information Center) and the NSA have copies.

From that "report"...

I haven't denied any evidence you provided. Your problem is you presented almost no evidence to support your claims. You did present evidence that since 2005, 31 illegals voted in parts of Virginia ... and I did not deny that.

I haven't denied any evidence you provided. Your problem is you presented almost no evidence to support your claims. You did present evidence that since 2005, 31 illegals voted in parts of Virginia ... and I did not deny that.
I present cause and effect and you say prove it. I suggest ways of proving it and you then say it's fundamentally unconstitutional to do anything to prevent voter fraud. Then you say I have no proof it even exists.
You're argument is perfect.......to an idiot.

Democrats claim it doesn't exist......then claim the election was hacked.
Democrats bring millions of people into this country, legalize them, register them, and encourage them to vote Democrat.
We try to stop it and they take us to court.
Okay.....how about all of the Dead people still registered? Noooo....we can't purge the rolls. That would be racist.
Okay....how about all of the people getting driver's licenses in sanctuary cities? Noooo....that's not the same thing as registering them.
Okay......how about sealing the borders? Nooooo...THAT'S RACIST!!!!!
Okay......how about requiring a picture I.D. to vote? Nooooo.....THAT'S RACIST!!!
3o85xpXcGqIX5ALSlG.gif

Last edited:
Mail voting should be stopped. Most people sell the ballots.

Non sense. Where in the world to hear that? Dude are you old enough to be here?

HAHAHA. Of course most of the ballots are sold, you fool. All voting should be done in person at a designated place. If that means combat soldiers and the old and disabled can't make it, - TOUGH.

Why would anyone sell a ballot with your name in it? You are not making sense pop.
Can you provide a link or a sample that someone sold a ballot?

FAKE NEWS

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

NOT TRUE!

Real ID Act.

January 28, 2017

By William Campenni

Thank You Senior Jerry
69886-full.jpg
From that "report"...

Name the 3-5 Million who voted according to trump&co fraudulently. If you or he cannot, then we have nothing more than an opinion. It's not up to us to prove fraud, it is up to trump and his sycophants who make the claim.

FAKE NEWS

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

NOT TRUE!

Real ID Act.

January 28, 2017

By William Campenni

Thank You Senior Jerry
69886-full.jpg
From that "report"...

Name the 3-5 Million who voted according to trump&co fraudulently. If you or he cannot, then we have nothing more than an opinion. It's not up to us to prove fraud, it is up to trump and his sycophants who make the claim.
I love your position.
You Democrats make sure that we can't prove what you're doing then dare us to prove it.

Forum List

Back