Vote for Trump to stop World War III

Oh we knew it was sabotaged from day 1 when the dems wouldn’t even ratify it and then Obama got caught sending iran a plane full of cash
Trump sabotaged it. That’s when Iran started exceeding the 3.67% enrichment limits.

You said you knew this would happen, so why did you do it? Do you want Iran to have enriched uranium?

Trump sabotaged it. That’s when Iran started exceeding the 3.67% enrichment limits.

You said you knew this would happen, so why did you do it? Do you want Iran to have enriched uranium?

Trump didn’t make iran fall to follow the agreement.

I knew it would happen because the deal was weak from the beginning. I knew the actors Involved

Trump didn’t make iran fall to follow the agreement.

I knew it would happen because the deal was weak from the beginning. I knew the actors Involved
Trump failed to follow the agreement.

Yea, cause iran was in violation…he had no obligation to follow it at that point
No they weren’t. Trump said they were violating the “spirit” of the deal, which is meaningless.

Trump broke the deal which lead directly to Iran getting enriched uranium above 3.67%.

Why do you want Iran to have highly enriched uranium?

No they weren’t. Trump said they were violating the “spirit” of the deal, which is meaningless.

Trump broke the deal which lead directly to Iran getting enriched uranium above 3.67%.

Why do you want Iran to have highly enriched uranium?
Maybe to a dembot cultist it’s meaninglesss…you’ll bend over backwards defending iran

I don’t hence why I didn’t support this deal, just like a bipartisan group in congress

Marines don't do shit with SEALs which are trained on Coronado Island at a Navy base. You are full of shit and getting very irritating with your lies. Don't go there. You are normally a great poster, and not a dickhead!
Oops you are correct... I got mixed up.... Marine DI's train Navy officers and warrant officers at Navy officer candidate school... my mistake... an honest mistake from a motor pool NCO...

Maybe to a dembot cultist it’s meaninglesss…you’ll bend over backwards defending iran

I don’t hence why I didn’t support this deal, just like a bipartisan group in congress
You didn’t support the deal because Obama did it and you’re a partisan hack.

Congrats! Your hatred led to scrapping the deal and now Iran has enriched uranium to 60%.

And you said you knew this would happen, so one can only assume that’s what you wanted.

The latest wisdom circulating among the elites is that if Trump had been President Putin would have never invaded Ukraine and Hamas wouldn't have attacked Israel on Oct 7.

It is not just the elites - it is universally understood.

The latest wisdom circulating among the elites is that if Trump had been President Putin would have never invaded Ukraine and Hamas wouldn't have attacked Israel on Oct 7.

And Iran would not have been emboldened to commit acts that they never have committed before.

Congrats! Your hatred led to scrapping the deal and now Iran has enriched uranium to 60%.

And you said you knew this would happen, so one can only assume that’s what you wanted.

Obama gave them a path to nuclear weapons.
President Trump thwarted that plan.
biden restarted and further funded it.

Actually the opposition to the deal was bipartisan…hence why Obama couldn’t it ratified by Congress and make it a binding treaty

You had to be a cultist or simply an Iranian to actually support the

Actually the opposition to the deal was bipartisan…hence why Obama couldn’t it ratified by Congress and make it a binding treaty

You had to be a cultist or simply an Iranian to actually support the
History proved us right and proved Trump was wrong.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back