Vote for Trump to stop World War III

If they’re ”in check” doing all those things, then you are okay with them doing so.

Why are you siding with Iran when they bomb US troops?
you know it's comments like this, and your deflection, that make it clear why Iran interfered in our election to help your cult win.
Idiotic thread premise.

Trump will likely start WWIII.
not possible, xiden already has. Xiden’s admin has been nothing by chaos

you know it's comments like this, and your deflection, that make it clear why Iran interfered in our election to help your cult win.
All I did was use your own words.

Are you trying to gaslight everyone about what you said?

Your blob didn’t do jack shit during COVID.
He got you a vaccine in record time... where would we be today if that vaccine was delayed for three years as it lumbered through our red tape... we would still be dying from it....

He got you a vaccine in record time... where would we be today if that vaccine was delayed for three years as it lumbered through our red tape... we would still be dying from it....
He didn't even order the right amount of vaccine. I doubt if it was delayed and if red tape did it, then it was done by people in the trump administration.

What? You mean you don’t like his plan for Gaza? Well..he doesn’t have one exactly. But how much do you want to bet that the House will magically approve funding if Trump was the one who wanted it?

Missiles are falling on Israel and the House is withholding aid. Unbelievable.
Oh yeah, there would be no problem with funding Israel if Trump was president. The border bill would have been passed too.

He didn't even order the right amount of vaccine. I doubt if it was delayed and if red tape did it, then it was done by people in the trump administration.
IM2 you are guessing... he had plenty of vaccine made by using multiple companies to do it... once they were ready they had to ramp up production which may have caused a bump... my ex wife is an emergency room head nurse... she was amazed how fast they got set up for vaccinating thousands of people...
Trump told the states to use their schools to set up vaccine centers and I was surprised to see it run so efficiently...
Trump's record on covid beats Biden anytime you compare the numbers of new infections and death....
And I believe that one day we will discover that tweaking the vaccine for new strains was not a good idea.... it didn't work as well for mutated corona virus....

I hear it was poison and caused blood clots. Who told me that? Trump supporters. Are your fellow blobbers full of shit or are you full of shit?

I hear it was poison and caused blood clots. Who told me that? Trump supporters. Are your fellow blobbers full of shit or are you full of shit?
Maybe in some folks it does... they are looking into a lot of different illnesses that could be caused by the corona virus...
My friend has Parkinson's... he is only 57..... he got covid three times even though he got every vaccine there was... we are not Barbie dolls everyone's body reacts differently....

You are the only one whining here
You’ve done nothing but whine.

Well, that and defend the mullahs.

Youre so addicting to defending Trump, you have to pretend that everything Iran did under Trump was fine because otherwise you’d have to admit that Trump’s foreign policy was a failure.

You’ve done nothing but whine.

Well, that and defend the mullahs.

Youre so addicting to defending Trump, you have to pretend that everything Iran did under Trump was fine because otherwise you’d have to admit that Trump’s foreign policy was a failure.
Where have I whined? Calling you out for your support of Hamas and Iran is simply stating a fact, that’s not whining

You have gone on and on trying to deflect and defined your pro-Hamas position, only to come across as a 8 year old

Where have I whined? Calling you out for your support of Hamas and Iran is simply stating a fact, that’s not whining

You have gone on and on trying to deflect and defined your pro-Hamas position, only to come across as a 8 year old
Where did I support Hamas and Iran? You’re the one that tried to cover up Iran’s targeting US military.

Forum List

Back