Do you understand how Illegal Immigration can affect elections?

Do you understand how illiegal immigration can affect elections?

• No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes, but only for apportionment to the States

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, including reducing the number voters in selected Districts

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Huh?

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
The US Constitution uses the term "persons" for determining Congressional representation. This is currently interpreted as counting people who are in the US illegally for this purpose.

Last edited:
I voted no ... why do you think a felon would walk into a government office and identify themselves? ... their crime is working without permission ... voting is the last thing they want ...

Sure, maybe the stupid ones ... and then they're caught ... smart ones stay away from government offices ... duh ...

Sure. The more illegal immigrants come in the more votes Republicans are going to get next election. :oops8::biggrin:

I voted no ... why do you think a felon would walk into a government office and identify themselves? ... their crime is working without permission ... voting is the last thing they want ...

Sure, maybe the stupid ones ... and then they're caught ... smart ones stay away from government offices ... duh ...

They show up at Catholic shelters or other in States. They get them registered to vote, same at worksites. They don’t understand. They just want EBT card. Later Ballots flood out to every name. They may go to several state. Same thing. Want money? Sign here. Harvested and voted Obiden by paid mules. Thats one way they cheat. Dirty voter rolls. CA registration is also online.

You dont need to walk into a government office to vote.

Secondly, illegal immigrants commit crimes and are put back out on the street again, ICE never having been informed. Why should illegal imigrants who commit violent crimes, or any other illegal immigrant fear a weak assed government who they know will bend over backwards for them?

The effects of mass immigration in a short period of time means has much more impact than filling job spots.

They show up at Catholic shelters or other in States. They get them registered to vote, same at worksites. They don’t understand. They just want EBT card. Later Ballots flood out to every name. They may go to several state. Same thing. Want money? Sign here. Harvested and voted Obiden by paid mules. Thats one way they cheat. Dirty voter rolls.

Ive seen people signing up to vote in flea markets in the central valley California. All they needed was a drivers liscense and the address on it.
Action groups go out and sign people up all over the place in California. No need for a government office.

Ive seen people signing up to vote in flea markets in the central valley California. All they needed was a drivers liscense and the address on it.
Action groups go out and sign people up all over the place in California. No need for a government office.
In Wisconsin, for instance, there is a Form EL-131.

Form EL-131 says if you are homeless, check the box. You can register to vote with no supporting ID.

For you election deniers, and Republican types – read this slowly so you can comprehend this madness.

Migrants can pick a name – maybe Jose Inglorio was too hard to pronounce so they walk in as Jose Inglorio and walk out as Manuel Garcia – creating mail-in ballot events in 4 or 5 states.

These NGOs set up addresses that seem like homeless shelters – but aren’t – they are migrant ballot registration collection points. Some are just offices in crappy strip malls.

We know because we drill into the actual address photos. Watch our videos on Omega4America.com.

The migrants show up, get a phone, gift cards worth several grand, get registered to vote.

They show up at Catholic shelters or other in States. They get them registered to vote, same at worksites. They don’t understand. They just want EBT card. Later Ballots flood out to every name. They may go to several state. Same thing. Want money? Sign here. Harvested and voted Obiden by paid mules. Thats one way they cheat. Dirty voter rolls.

Which State are we talking about here ... why would someone working illegally in the United States be showing up at Catholic shelters? ... are you claiming it's employers who are doing this ... why are employers bringing felony heat down on themselves? ... that's stupid ...

Only losers think they're too good to lose ...

Migrants can pick a name – maybe Jose Inglorio was too hard to pronounce so they walk in as Jose Inglorio and walk out as Manuel Garcia – creating mail-in ballot events in 4 or 5 states.

How does the illegal collect these ballots? ... the post office won't forward them ... which state are we talking about? ...

The effects of mass immigration in a short period of time means has much more impact than filling job spots.

The topic was illegal immigration ... those who cross into the United States requesting asylum are here lawfully, these are the folks Texas and Florida are transporting up North ... however, they will be deported if they're caught registering to vote ... and they know it ...

I don't believe they would risk that for ten or twenty votes ... I would because I can't be deported, nothing like the smell of photocopier toner in the morning ...

Which State are we talking about here ... why would someone working illegally in the United States be showing up at Catholic shelters? ... are you claiming it's employers who are doing this ... why are employers bringing felony heat down on themselves? ... that's stupid ...

They just got here! Sometimes flown directly in by Obiden! Why stand in border lines. Go get them. They first get processed, ending up sent to shelter registration in many cases! are you being Obtuse? The charities make money from Obiden. They want to keep it going. Are you ignorant?

The topic was illegal immigration ... those who cross into the United States requesting asylum are here lawfully, these are the folks Texas and Florida are transporting up North ... however, they will be deported if they're caught registering to vote ... and they know it ...

I don't believe they would risk that for ten or twenty votes ... I would because I can't be deported, nothing like the smell of photocopier toner in the morning ...

they arent lawfully to register to vote and vote. Get off me you dumb OX.

There's action groups that specifically cater to latinos, to get them to register to vote. I know this for a fact because Ive seen it in california, and my family lives down in Modesto and Ceres, CA.

They go door to door in their neighbor hood and in surrounding areas looking for SPANISH SPEAKING latinos to sign up to vote, including the flea market I was talking about before.

So the thing is. They are looking for people to sign up who dont speak English. So use your imagination and your great power of deduction, ok?

The US Constitution uses the term "persons" for determining Congressional representation. This is currently interpreted as counting people who are in the US illegally for this purpose.
I believe you are supposed to have a link in the opening post to a thread.

The groups who want to get them to vote in California are very well organized and they want illegals/ non illegals..anyone if they will vote Democrat. If you think about it, its very much in their benefit to always get Democrats elected in California. It means more benefits and no hassle with the Government.

There's action groups that specifically cater to latinos, to get them to register to vote. I know this for a fact because Ive seen it in california, and my family lives down in Modesto and Ceres, CA.

They go door to door in their neighbor hood and in surrounding areas looking for SPANISH SPEAKING latinos to sign up to vote, including the flea market I was talking about before.

So the thing is. They are looking for people to sign up who dont speak English. So use your imagination and your great power of deduction, ok?
LaRaza.

Why do you think that makes a difference? ... do you think without this, Trump will carry California in November? ...

I lived in rural Modesto ... Beaner City let me tell you ... native born citizens of the United States, whether they speak Englishing or not ... solid Mexican country from French Camp to Bakersfield ...

... that's different from Oregon adding voting rights to get illegals here working ... only one Republican won state-wide office in the past 30 years ... Demonazis don't have to cheat here ... but we do need labor that won't ask for housing ...

How many of those “persons” are in Red States Texas and Arizona?

Forum List

Back