Vote for Kav = Buh Bye Susie Collins

I hope the Dems take notes from McConnell; anything's fair now! The bar has been lowered so far, I'm not sure it can be raised again in my lifetime! This is going to be war from now on; esp. while Trump's still in office! :26:

Like it hasn't been "war" from the moment that Trump beat Hillary? How much sleazier can you on the left get? You accused a man of gang rape with ZERO proof! I think what has you so upset is that the GOP is finally starting to fight back in this "war" and they're winning!

I think it's been a war since Ted Kennedy and Robert Bork.

Maybe, but it became more than that after stealing a SC seat; Merritt Garland and the American people were robbed! No one's going to forget that and Republicans can ignore it all they like! History books will have it tattooed on their asses for all time! :321: :19: :ack-1:

"Stealing"? Did Merritt Garland have an absolute right to the seat and was cheated out of it? If they had voted and denied him, would that have been "stealing"? Was it "stealing" for the Democrats to try to block Kavanaugh so they could delay the process until they took power?

The Republicans stole it. The Dems can’t steal it. The Republicans hold all the power.

Coyote.....

I think deep down you know better....

We didn't steal it.....

Your dirty tricks were seen for what they were...………………….

Like it hasn't been "war" from the moment that Trump beat Hillary? How much sleazier can you on the left get? You accused a man of gang rape with ZERO proof! I think what has you so upset is that the GOP is finally starting to fight back in this "war" and they're winning!

Maybe, but it became more than that after stealing a SC seat; Merritt Garland and the American people were robbed! No one's going to forget that and Republicans can ignore it all they like! History books will have it tattooed on their asses for all time! :321: :19: :ack-1:

"Stealing"? Did Merritt Garland have an absolute right to the seat and was cheated out of it? If they had voted and denied him, would that have been "stealing"? Was it "stealing" for the Democrats to try to block Kavanaugh so they could delay the process until they took power?

The Republicans stole it. The Dems can’t steal it. The Republicans hold all the power.

Coyote.....

We didn't steal it.....

Yes you did and yes it was a dirty trick.

What would you be saying if the Dems had done it? Be honest now....

Coyote.....

We didn't steal it.....

The dems did do it.....

Be honest....

Show me an example where the pubs ever did anything like it...

You can't...…

The Truth will set you free.

Don't be afraid of it....

Coyote.....

We didn't steal it.....

The dems did do it.....

Be honest....

You can't...…

Garland.

Anyone can make up shit and use it to make accusations.......simply because she says it happen doesn't make it true..............

She has the burden of proof either way..................not the other way around..........she didn't do it.

Did you miss the part where they said it was clear something had happened (based on the evidence) but not enough to make a case? It is possible BOTH are right. The process should never have been public.
It was made public by the Dems and another Leak.........that's on them and was planned.

Tell that to Feinstein........who probably leaked it herself.

No indication they did that. Frankly leaking her identity only helps the Republicans so they can shred her character.
So they really wanted to do an anonymous hit........LOL

This was planed and you know it.
By the Republicans who had the most to gain by leaking.
How the hell did they do that when Feinstein and the Dems were the only ones with the information.

derp

The difference is negligable - all tactics were lawful - AND - if McConnell hadn't insisted on the short timetable, withheld important documents, released many at the last moment - it wouldn't have come to this - Kagen and Sotameyor both had much longer hearings. This could have been quietly handled and investigated if the atmosphere on both sides wasn't so toxically partisan - the same toxic partisanship that denied Obama his right as president, to put forth a Supreme Court Nomination. You all changed that (preceded by the Dems changing the fillibuster rule) - this all fallout from preceding actions.

Kavannaugh will have to prove he isn't partisan. And that he is independent of Trump. I wouldn't have disqualified him on the basis of what happened in Highschool. But I am disturbed by some of what he said in the hearings, his refusal to answer questions and a generally disrespectful attitude towards Congress (imo).

Obama did put forth a nominee. His name was Merrick Garland

I hope the Dems take notes from McConnell; anything's fair now! The bar has been lowered so far, I'm not sure it can be raised again in my lifetime! This is going to be war from now on; esp. while Trump's still in office! :26:

It has been war from the moment Obama was elected and you ran with birtherism.

I agree with you 100% on this.
The backlash against Obama was immediate, with thousands of angry white people filing for 501 c 4 status to form Tea Party groups, the fear that Obama was going to take everyone's guns away, the sheer screeching bigotry from the far right whites.

We weren't nearly as evolved as I thought we were, and it looks like it was too soon to have a black American in the Oval Office.

It's how we got Trump. And now, Trump's puppet, Brett Kavanaugh, who probably not only pledged personal loyalty to Trump, but got down on his knees to do it.
TEA PARTY.............yeah they did.

And Obama attacked these 501C groups with Federal Agencies...........proven....

derp

Collins' political days are numbered...
You gonna do what you did to the Blue Dogs.....

Bark Bark..............now the Blue Dogs have left your miserable tactics and went Red.....

Go ahead and use your tactics on everyone...........working well for us.

i-like-beer-5bb914.jpg

Oh my. What about the women chunking heitkamp and mccaskill.

Those two just fell on the sword they're losing anyway. Not like Coward Murkowski who can go back to Alaska and say she didn't cast a vote. wouldn't have mattered anyway Daines had the jet fired up on the runway.

Coyote.....

We didn't steal it.....

The dems did do it.....

Be honest....

You can't...…

Garland.

No comparison there at all….

All we did with Garland was to go by the biden rule….

We didn’t’ try and trash him with a bunch of lying sleaze….

The women in this country are throwing your sorry ass out in 2020.

Democratic Nominee for SenatePotential candidate for ME, U.S. Senate, 2020 Primary Election
$1,951,677
From 68,315 pledges on Crowdpac

98% of $2,000,000 goal

View attachment 220521
Every commercial, every ad, every speech against her; all will feature this “yes” vote if she ends up deciding to put party over country.

And Republican women will come out in droves to support her. The horse is Dead stop beating it. Long live Democracy and the rule of law.

No one stole anything. And, Republicans will probably continue to hold power after 2018 because Democrats chose to focus on trying to de-legitimize Trump with the silly Russian investigation rather than showing people that they deserve the support of the people by working for them and presenting a positive image. There's nothing that has happened in the last 19 months that attracts Progressives to the Democrats.

How can they steal something they already own?

No dummy, I'm not for law breaking, I'm for very legal and apropriate voting of Collins out of office.
Why? Because she didn't cave to the Gestapo tactics of the Democrats? That would be a good reason to vote her back in, she showed a backbone and stuck to the facts.

Because she just agreed to vote for a lying ass partisan politico to a lifeitme appointment to SCOTUS. Ford was way more credible than our beer gulping, Clinton conspiracy theory slinging, virgin choir boy.

And Gestapo? You need to get a fucking grip on reality buddy.

Not one word of hers could be backed up by a single fact.

I see you've been working on your Trumpian hyperbole.

Then give me the evidence that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Ford. So far you have proved nothing, just assumptions.

My oposition to Kavanaugh has to do with his bullshit statements and attitude at the hearing.

I don't know who he was groping or not 30 some years ago, it's a he-said, she-said situation, but I know this guy's testimony was partisan and not credible, he doesn't belong on the supreme court.

You should really listen to his roomate's interview:

Last edited:

Coyote.....

We didn't steal it.....

What would you be saying if the Dems had done it?

Elections have consequences?

Forum List

Back