Vote for Kav = Buh Bye Susie Collins

We need to put the left on the terrorist watch list, they are going crazy, no telling what the butt hurt will cause them to do.
Collins’ office has apparently been besieged for the past couple of weeks.

Of course threats were made:

Collins also told The Wall Street Journal in an editorial published last week that the attacks, which include phone calls, from protestors have been profane.
"In one case -- and we are going to turn this over to the police, but unfortunately, of course, the person didn't leave a name or number -- but they actually threatened to rape one of my young female staffers," she told the paper.

Susan Collins' Maine office among those deluged with Kavanaugh calls - CNNPolitics

We need to put the left on the terrorist watch list, they are going crazy, no telling what the butt hurt will cause them to do.

Collins also told The Wall Street Journal in an editorial published last week that the attacks, which include phone calls, from protestors have been profane.
"In one case -- and we are going to turn this over to the police, but unfortunately, of course, the person didn't leave a name or number -- but they actually threatened to rape one of my young female staffers," she told the paper.

Susan Collins' Maine office among those deluged with Kavanaugh calls - CNNPolitics
Fear and intimidation are tactics of TERRORISM...............
img.jpg

you can't even give a guess?? lol
Nope. Since I am not a sophomore girl.
ok enough----you don't like my politics I despise yours and the others here posting I have to catch up with some movies and my FB picks for this week
Smart move................don't miss the vote this weekend..........LOL
you want to make me sicker than I am all ready? Along with the GD stock market the last couple of days I'm sick enough without seeing this mealy mouthed ck sucker get on to our SC

Whatever that means
ok enough----you don't like my politics I despise yours and the others here posting I have to catch up with some movies and my FB picks for this week
you want to make me sicker than I am all ready? Along with the GD stock market the last couple of days I'm sick enough without seeing this mealy mouthed ck sucker get on to our SC
You need to read instead.............May I suggest the Constitution and Federalist papers.........you have seem to forgotten what the Republic means........

Perhaps you should just get drunk and sleep it off.

Freaking hypocrites.

"My favorite inside source
I'll kiss your open sores
Appreciate your concern
You're gonna stink and burn"

The women in this country are throwing your sorry ass out in 2020.

Democratic Nominee for Senate
Potential candidate for ME, U.S. Senate, 2020 Primary Election

$1,951,677 raised.

From 68,315 pledges on Crowdpac

98% of $2,000,000 goal

View attachment 220521
Sounds like you are a hater of women.....

I am a woman, inappropriate language removed
Misogany can be from any of the 75 genders in todays society. Funny how women are supposed to unite against men, yet here you are going to throw out the baby with the bathwater...Bwaaaaahhaaaaahhaaaaaa…..Queen bee syndrome, I guess.

I'd have no problem if they started at the WH or the RNC building
Typical loser leftard.
win some lose some My family and I will get thru whatever bullshit you republicans throw I feel bad for others that will be hurt.........Preferably I'd love to see repubs get back in spades what they gave us with the POS trump

You need to read instead.............May I suggest the Constitution and Federalist papers.........you have seem to forgotten what the Republic means........

Been drinking good scotch and am straight as an arrow Not a drunkard like Kavanaugh

Typical loser leftard.
win some lose some My family and I will get thru whatever bullshit you republicans throw I feel bad for others that will be hurt.........Preferably I'd love to see repubs get back in spades what they gave us with the POS trump
Your sides violence and abuse of power gave us Trump..........began with the Tea Party and Silent No More......

Specifically with violent attacks against conservatives and trying to silence our opinions............burning the flag........and trying to force your liberal agendas down our throats.................

We started to hit back.............and your not liking a taste of your own medicine............a spoon full of sugar.........................

Been drinking good scotch and am straight as an arrow Not a drunkard like Kavanaugh
Your purpose is to drink and enjoy the scotch..............not drown in pity with it.......

Enjoy the scotch and take your mind off of things...........don't waste it.

Democrats are stupid and very short sighted. Trump would ereplace him with Sen Lee R-UT. No vetting. Senate would approve him.

Lee would overturn Roe v Wade.

Typical loser leftard.
(Sigh) You are very childish, Edward.

Typical loser leftard.
NOT ONCE did the POS Collins mention the ass holes speech that sounded like he was a drunk partisan
If someone accused you of rape in front of the whole world............would you be nice..............I sure as hell wouldn't...............

I'd be pissed................which is what the P stands for from an earlier post.....
:abgg2q.jpg:

Your purpose is to drink and enjoy the scotch..............not drown in pity with it.......

Enjoy the scotch and take your mind off of things...........don't waste it.
you were always a good guy one of very few Repubs I could have a drink with

Senator Collins is going on and on and on about Kavanaugh nomination trying to explain away all his faults and justify his rulings believed in opposition of precedent! She's doing a great job! All this BS just so she can say "yes" to Cloture to his elevation; "go ahead girl! You're toast!" After all this, can she possibly say "NO!" We'll see; still waiting! :9: :aargh: :2cents:
my daughter and all her friends male and female can't wait to vote against her if she votes yes for the pos on sc

I imagine they're just like you.

ignore the facts, and vote blue

YEP! Republicans have fk'd up so much, I wouldn't vote them in to be dog catcher! They own it all and still treat the rest of the country as if we're serfs to respect and accept all their BS! This thing with those kids being separated from their moms who crossed the border illegally will live on in my soul/heart as one of the most disgusting things of late being done by our gov't while they're in charge! :crybaby: :cuckoo: :confused-84: :dunno: :eusa_pray:
This thing with those kids being separated from their moms who crossed the border illegally will live on in my soul/heart as one of the most disgusting things of late being done by our gov't while they're in charge!
I don't see your ass down there adopting those POOR, diseased, illiterate children, you stupid fuck. You talk the talk, now walk the walk, and take care of the children who are abused by their parents who bring them here ILLEGALLY....

Senator Collins is going on and on and on about Kavanaugh nomination trying to explain away all his faults and justify his rulings believed in opposition of precedent! She's doing a great job! All this BS just so she can say "yes" to Cloture to his elevation; "go ahead girl! You're toast!" After all this, can she possibly say "NO!" We'll see; still waiting! :9: :aargh: :2cents:
my daughter and all her friends male and female can't wait to vote against her if she votes yes for the pos on sc
So that's 6 voted she wont get?
every little bit counts 2 million in pledges to anyone running against the bitch
Will you'd be the next to last guy I could have a drink with Bri is last

Forum List

Back