Vote For DC Statehood Tuesday

Because the only way to get that vote is promising more free stuff. They have plenty to offer but most of it requires actual effort, sacrifice and work, which is like krptonite to many Democrats.

Again, you should start with the 2 TRILLION we spend in Middle Class Entitlements first, before going after the pittance we spend on poverty relief.

Yep, PR will be next. These moves along with changing voting laws will assure democratic rule. Sadly, the majority of Democrats are already too brainwashed to see the danger.

The danger of what? Letting people vote and giving Americans representation?

Wow. That's really fucking dangerous.

Here's the thing, dummy. If your whole political philosophy is contingent on keeping "Those people" from voting (and that's REALLY what we are talking about here) then that kind of flies in the face of everything you think this country stands for.

More voter suppression from Republicans
What voter suppression---PR is a country that we need to cut loose and DC if they want to be treated like a state not a common wealth can go back to the states that they were separtated from--they are not a state.

Yep, PR will be next. These moves along with changing voting laws will assure democratic rule. Sadly, the majority of Democrats are already too brainwashed to see the danger.

Here's the thing, dummy. If your whole political philosophy is contingent on keeping "Those people" from voting (and that's REALLY what we are talking about here) then that kind of flies in the face of everything you think this country stands for.

More voter suppression from Republicans
What voter suppression---PR is a country that we need to cut loose and DC if they want to be treated like a state not a common wealth can go back to the states that they were separtated from--they are not a state.
Why should Hawaii be allowed to become a state and not Puerto Rico?

Believing Congress can simply vote DC into statehood, Madwoman Pelosi insists the House remains outside constitutional restraints. Any such vote will be a vain exercise, without validity.

The House of Representatives will vote Tuesday on whether to make Washington, D.C., a State.

Full House Will Vote to Make Washington D.C. a State Tuesday
This is how the Corrupt and Racist Democrat Party will create their one Party hegemony.
If the Troglocrats actually thought that DC citizens did not have representation they would just make it part of Maryland.
Two Senators for one small city is an outrageous power grab.

No, that's not "what we are talking about here". There's no problem with them voting as part of Maryland.

That this simple fact eludes most Democrats is a testament to their stupidity, and the stupidity of their leaders.

i don't know about y'all, but i'm pretty fond of the constitution. DC statehood is unconstitutional

i like Romney's proposal to make DC a part of Maryland. in other news, this is the 1st time i've ever uttered "i like Romney..."

they say DC has the highest concentration of spies and hookers on the planet.

it's hard to tell which is which, which is by design!

New Topics

Forum List

Back