The left is racist as F*CK

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
“It’s things like making sure that you’re following directions, and making sure that you’re sitting quietly, and you are in your seat — and all these things that come from white culture,” he said in the video, which is being widely shared online after being saved before he deleted it.

Are you fucking serious? This guy thinks black people are animals......this is the Diamond hard bigotry of very very low expectations.........I guess he's their white savior.......OMG
Behaving is a white thing? Put a klan outfit on this idiot........

The left is racist as F*CK​

download (1).jpeg

Why, the democrats are so racist the minorities are flocking to the republican party in droves. Especially the blacks. Democrats are coming up with all sorts of ways to keep them from voting. No week end voting, no drinking water for them even if they've been in line for hours on end.

3.2 million teachers in America.

1 believes that classroom discipline is racist.

I don't think that makes a trend.

Why, the democrats are so racist the minorities are flocking to the republican party in droves. Especially the blacks. Democrats are coming up with all sorts of ways to keep them from voting. No week end voting, no drinking water for them even if they've been in line for hours on end.
They are, but their house n*ggers in congress and people like sharpton who get that lefty money, won't tell them the truth and then there is the media...truth.....bwahahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahhhhahaha

It's why I had to see it in the New York Post............you think the Times would publish that? Nah, it (the truth) is not in their interest to do so..............

Classroom behavior is racist?

That's really crazy. If you don't have good order and discipline, why bother to go to school at all?
Yeah, that's the point.....the left is whacko........

I mean you have this stuff too (These are things considered white/bad to lefties)....this poster was in the Smithsonian..........I shit you not
1632231823492.png

1632231891135.png

Forum List

Back