Vladimir Putin issues terrifying World War 3 warning in chilling New Year's Eve message

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Vladimir Putin issues terrifying World War 3 warning in chilling New Year's Eve message
Following deadly overnight strikes on the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv, the Russian despot Putin has warned Russia will "never back down" in a chilling New Year's Eve message

Russia could see 500,000 war casualties by 2025 - UK
UK Defence Secretary Grant Shapps has called Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine as "Putin's pointless war".

Remote : Sun, 31 Dec 2023 13:23:06 +0100
Local : 2023-12-31(Sunday) 13 : 23 : 06

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

FYI. Putin is completely insane, if you ask me.

Following deadly overnight strikes on the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv, the Russian despot Putin has warned Russia will "never back down" in a chilling New Year's Eve message

UK Defence Secretary Grant Shapps has called Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine as "Putin's pointless war".

POOTIE PARTY POOPER

The greatest strength of the West, lead overwhelmingly by the United States over the decades has been liberty. America, along with France; has always been head and shoulders above the world and thus been more popular with foreign citizens over nations such as Canada, UK, Australia etc. This was by some margin.

Over time America became disinterested in demanding civil liberties from allies and thus it allowed opening from autocratic nations to say to the world "look, they and their allies are just like us. So don't be fooled".

It is one reason why you have the entire list of Taiwanese politicians who are running for office currently who say they want to play nice with China. You have some Eastern European nations operating more like Russia than America. Outside of Israel, the entire Middle East is essentially closer to Russia and China in their system than they are America.

I've said and expressed my part to warn America because if WWIII starts, the entire West MUST believe AND act the part of what America has traditionally been known as. Otherwise they will be further seduced by China and Russia into believing "hey, look at their allies, they are JUST like China. Maybe worse as they aren't even honest about it".

Covid definitely did dramatic harm to the contract between government and citizens and it allowed the impulses of those who felt fear to rise to the forefront, suppressing any dissent. In Ontario is is far worse and has been for a century.

Putin is crazy but not stupid.

Mutually Assured Destruction will continue to work because Putin knows that if he dispatches 5 jukes, at least two of them will end up killing more Russians than anyone else. They cannot make anything properly.

Maybe insane, but Putin isn't about the launch an attack of NYC on New Year's Eve. We have far more enemies who would do that if they could get away with it. Putin has symbiotic relationship with the Russian Orthodox church, so I don't think he'd want the nuclear incineration of millions of people on his conscience. It's not like he'd get 72 virgins in the afterlife, so this is nothing but the same blustery saber-rattling we saw from the Soviets throughout the Cold War.

The greatest strength of the West, lead overwhelmingly by the United States over the decades has been liberty. America, along with France; has always been head and shoulders above the world and thus been more popular with foreign citizens over nations such as Canada, UK, Australia etc. This was by some margin.

Over time America became disinterested in demanding civil liberties from allies and thus it allowed opening from autocratic nations to say to the world "look, they and their allies are just like us. So don't be fooled".

It is one reason why you have the entire list of Taiwanese politicians who are running for office currently who say they want to play nice with China. You have some Eastern European nations operating more like Russia than America. Outside of Israel, the entire Middle East is essentially closer to Russia and China in their system than they are America.

I've said and expressed my part to warn America because if WWIII starts, the entire West MUST believe AND act the part of what America has traditionally been known as. Otherwise they will be further seduced by China and Russia into believing "hey, look at their allies, they are JUST like China. Maybe worse as they aren't even honest about it".

Covid definitely did dramatic harm to the contract between government and citizens and it allowed the impulses of those who felt fear to rise to the forefront, suppressing any dissent. In Ontario is is far worse and has been for a century.

As a friend, I'd like to give you some advice. Get out of Canada if you can. Leave it all behind, maybe go to France.

Putin's Pointless war doesn't need to become another pointless American war.

Pretty much have had my fill after handling back Afghanistan to the very barbarians we promised to remove.

As a friend, I'd like to give you some advice. Get out of Canada if you can. Leave it all behind, maybe go to France.
France is a stretch and it is too cold. Texas or Florida, maybe AZ. If I can sell my home, I will be out of here within a month tops. That, I guarantee. I just have to get my dog his up to date shots and apply as a six month guest while hopefully trying to get a work visa. East Germany is killing me, literally.and figuratively.

France is a stretch and it is too cold. Texas or Florida, maybe AZ. If I can sell my.home, I will be out of here.within a month tops. That, I guarantee.

Texas or Florida would be great, at least you wouldn't have to brush up on your French.

Putin's Pointless war doesn't need to become another pointless American war.

Then support more funding to Ukraine.

Pretty much have had my fill after handling back Afghanistan to the very barbarians we promised to remove.

Here, let me fix that sentence:

Pretty much have had my fill after Trump handing back Afghanistan to the very barbarians Bush promised to remove.

Putin has warned Russia will "never back down" in a chilling New Year's Eve message

Of course nobody asked you or is ever likely to .

But Dear Uncle has obliterated the Nazi UAF armies and holds every card in the pack .

Unless NATO and USeLess retreat he will simply complete the SMO and then give his terms which nobody can even discuss because they have nothing to bring to the table

I expect he is rather busy now planning final moves to flatten the US $ and kick off 2024 with some great BRICS moves .

Poor USeLess . As if Afghanistan was not enough of a huge humiliation
But at least Piss Pants will finally have to disappear , and his doubles, from further public view .,

Maybe insane, but Putin isn't about the launch an attack of NYC on New Year's Eve. We have far more enemies who would do that if they could get away with it. Putin has symbiotic relationship with the Russian Orthodox church, so I don't think he'd want the nuclear incineration of millions of people on his conscience. It's not like he'd get 72 virgins in the afterlife, so this is nothing but the same blustery saber-rattling we saw from the Soviets throughout the Cold War.
you assumed a CONSCIENCE

Of course nobody asked you or is ever likely to .

But Dear Uncle has obliterated the Nazi UAF armies and holds every card in the pack .

Unless NATO and USeLess retreat he will simply complete the SMO and then give his terms which nobody can even discuss because they have nothing to bring to the table

I expect he is rather busy now planning final moves to flatten the US $ and kick off 2024 with some great BRICS moves .

Poor USeLess . As if Afghanistan was not enough of a huge humiliation
But at least Piss Pants will finally have to disappear , and his doubles, from further public view .,
what a nonsense, dear.

Afghanistan wasn't a failure at all. We taught the Taliban never to harbor terrorists to work on non-Afghan soil again, and we left them with domestic competition.

and BRICS is still a mediocre alliance compared to the west.

chilling!

he 🐖 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 🐖 is finished

Forum List

Back