Vivek Uses The Truth To Destroy The Media's Lies To Their Faces

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is a guy who I still don't trust, but he's the only person out there (besides Trump) that is speaking the truth about what's going on in America.
Just when we're getting to the point where America is becoming the least racist in it's history, the left claims that we are the most racist country, and they say this simply to cause divisions.

The left is using race to justify their human-trafficking operations.
The left is using race to justify the murder of Trump supporters.
The left is using race to justify their destruction of Democracy by removing Republicans from the ballot.

"It's incumbent to describe what White Supremacy is".

No, that is just a cop out.

Hey, Mud. You know I don't trust Vivek or Trump, but Vivek spoke well in that interview. Candy said it was a good thing you put this in Political Satire. I don't get it.

Why did you put this in Political Satire, instead of politics?

"It's incumbent to describe what White Supremacy is".

No, that is just a cop out.
Not at all. White Supremacy is a myth in America.
It exists in places like Russia or Israel.
But it's a myth......especially since DIE.....our universities have been taken over by blacks and leftists.

Hey, Mud. You know I don't trust Vivek or Trump, but Vivek spoke well in that interview. Candy said it was a good thing you put this in Political Satire. I don't get it.

Why did you put this in Political Satire, instead of politics?
Because every time I put them where they belong Don't Taz moves them to conspiracy theories.

Because every time I put them where they belong Don't Taz moves them to conspiracy theories.
Hmmmm. Well, this one is definitely a valid, non-inflammatory written OP Thread post and subject in my personal opinion.

Don't get gun shy, dude.

Hmmmm. Well, this one is definitely a valid, non-inflammatory written OP Thread post and subject in my personal opinion.

Don't get gun shy, dude.
I'm just tired of the hassle.
I'm fed up with having to deal with mods that feel their opinions matter more than the truth.
So.....I removed the hassle.
They can't justify moving something if I put it in a satire forum.

I'm just tired of the hassle.
I'm fed up with having to deal with mods that feel their opinions matter more than the truth.
So.....I removed the hassle.
They can't justify moving something if I put it in a satire forum.
Buck up, dude. I don't agree with half your stuff, but when you do it right, you do it right. You were trained better.

This is a guy who I still don't trust, but he's the only person out there (besides Trump) that is speaking the truth about what's going on in America.
Just when we're getting to the point where America is becoming the least racist in it's history, the left claims that we are the most racist country, and they say this simply to cause divisions.

She kept stepping on his replies.

Why ask the “question” when you’re not bothering to allow the person questioned to answer?

It's a media tactic. The moment someone you're questioning begins to make sense you get argumentative to prevent them from finishing that point.
Exactly. I’d love to see a candidate (like Vivek) call them on that tactic the moment they start displaying it.

“You just asked me a question. As soon as I start to provide the answer, you always seem to cut me off. Did you ask the question to obtain an answer or are you just here for cheap propaganda purposes?”

Exactly. I’d love to see a candidate (like Vivek) call them on that tactic the moment they start displaying it.

“You just asked me a question. As soon as I start to provide the answer, you always seem to cut me off. Did you ask the question to obtain an answer or are you just here for cheap propaganda purposes?”
They want you to get angry and raise your voice.
That way even though they're 100% wrong....they can make you look bad.
That's the entire purpose of it. That's why they're pissed Trump hasn't shown up to any of their debates......because all of the other Republicans and the mod are trying to set a trap for him the way they set a trap for Vivek.

Forum List

Back