Vivek Speech.

I like Vivek. He has solid ideas for moving forward but naively believes that we can heal as a society. The left has cut too deep and bled us for far too long for any reconciliation, not to mention that the left is insane and unwilling to meet anyone or any issue even part way.

Of course, there are only really two in the debate tomorrow night that I vote for if they become the nominee, and Vivek is one of them.

I like Vivek. He has solid ideas for moving forward but naively believes that we can heal as a society. The left has cut too deep and bled us for far too long for any reconciliation, not to mention that the left is insane and unwilling to meet anyone or any issue even part way.

Of course, there are only really two in the debate tomorrow night that I vote for if they become the nominee, and Vivek is one of them.

The left doesn't think that they are under any obligation to compromise.
They have the education system.
They have the media.
They have their Cult Members to reinforce their ideas.

I guess the good part is that even with all of that, they still can never get more than about half of the country to agree with them.
Their ideas must be really bad.

Liberal, not left.

The left doesn't think that they are under any obligation to compromise.
They have the education system.
They have the media.
They have their Cult Members to reinforce their ideas.

I guess the good part is that even with all of that, they still can never get more than about half of the country to agree with them.
Their ideas must be really bad.
Liberal, not left.

Confusing the two is like saying atheists are Christians, and Jews Nazis.

Liberal, not left.
No, left.

Liberal has deep roots and traditions in freedom. There are very few liberals in this country today.

There are, however; a vast majority of neo-Marxists in the Democrat party, and the term "the left" is a reference to the post-Modern neo-Marxists that have hijacked the Democrat party.

No, left.

Liberal has deep roots and traditions in freedom. There are very few liberals in this country today.

There are, however; a vast majority of neo-Marxists in the Democrat party, and the term "the left" is a reference to the post-Modern neo-Marxists that have hijacked the Democrat party.
There is little to no left wing movement in the US.

That’s the problem with our election system. Only corrupt criminals like Joe, Don, O, and W get elected.

Further proof Americans are the most propagandized people on the planet.

Poor gippy

You are?

This seems unlikely to me, and I’m sorry if you believe it.

I think rather that you’re deeply confused, and that this confusion works against you and your stated beliefs.

I hope you get clarity. :)

But yeah, Vivek is one slippery character.

Last edited:
There is little to no left wing movement in the US.
Movement is a relative term. The movement is their consolidation of power over our institutions, they have only to wait for the upcoming law students who place value on ideology over law to start sitting on court seats, and their victory will be assured.

I wasn't frequenting this forum at that time, but do you remember when the Standford Law student body all but physically attacked a sitting appellate judge?

Those will be your future judges, and they proved their loyalty was NOT to the rule of law -- unless they had their hands on the levers of power -- or the Constitution, but to their Critical Theory ideology.

Forum List

Back