Virginia dems concede defeat in election….see how easy it is to be an adult who accepts defeat?

You can whine all you want about what she said. All that matters is that she conceded the race. The whiny little bitch Trump challenged it through the courts and to this very day has not conceded. Obviously that isn’t what happened with Gore.

Whiney little bitch Gore did too.

Hypocrite much?

Gore wanted a recount in ONE goddamn state because of the lack of clarity. He still, in the end, CONCEDED. God you people are pitiful.
Thread title not about conceeding ultimately but rather how quickly noblely and “adult Like ” it was done by Dems. . Fake untruthful as always as us your “exasperation”

So why storm the Capitol? Why build the gallows? Why chant hang Mike Pence, or Pelosi or AOC? I mean this was obviously pay time or just ur typical tour on the very day of legitimizing the election if not to stop that process and install the Fat Orange God/King?

Why do ewe lie so much? Is it like breathing to ewe, ewe liar?
MAGA

Why burn down parts of democratic cities? Why form areas like CHAZ/CHOP. Why threaten the incoming mayor of NYC with more street violence because he wants to bring the street crimes unit?

Overblown bullshit from your side is getting tired, and people are noticing.

Why burn down parts of democratic cities? Why form areas like CHAZ/CHOP. Why threaten the incoming mayor of NYC with more street violence because he wants to bring the street crimes unit?

Overblown bullshit from your side is getting tired, and people are noticing.

Nice dodge, your surrender is excepted.
MAGA

What surrender? Your side is the one blowing a few hours of a protest getting out of hand while ignoring actual long term destruction.
So trying to stop the certification of a national presidential election to install a fat, orange, blovating wanna be dictator isn't actual long-term destruction. Again surrender accepted.
MAGA

So trying to stop the certification of a national presidential election to install a fat, orange, blovating wanna be dictator isn't actual long-term destruction. Again surrender accepted.
MAGA

They had no mechanism to actually do any of what you are saying. The government would have stood regardless, and they had weeks to certify the election.

Meanwhile progressives burn and loot and you fiddle like Nero.

They had no mechanism to actually do any of what you are saying. The government would have stood regardless, and they had weeks to certify the election.

Meanwhile progressives burn and loot and you fiddle like Nero.
But they absolutely believed they could and that their fat Orange God/King would make it happen. And ewe fiddle like Nero as it happened and deny that it was an attack on our democracy.
MAGA

I can just hear the knee jerk conservative reactions to this now: “well the defeat was obvious because of how big they won! Derp!”

My god in heaven.
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, did it ever occur to you that Republicans took over a blue state because of all of the nonsense Democrats have been doing for five years now?

Ummmmmmmm, why the dems lost has nothing at all to do with my point.
I just love the fact that the left seem to have no clue as to why they got drubbed in blue states by the Republicans. Keep on going with your head in the sand. More to come.

I just love the fact that the left seem to have no clue as to why they got drubbed in blue states by the Republicans. Keep on going with your head in the sand. More to come.
Well I hate to shatter your false sense of intellectual superiority, but we do know why. It’s you asshats that lack the self-awareness.

Democrats are terrible at marketing themselves and Defund the Police was always a terrible slogan.

See? The information you think makes you smart is really just obvious information to everyone.

Well I hate to shatter your false sense of intellectual superiority, but we do know why. It’s you asshats that lack the self-awareness.

Democrats are terrible at marketing themselves and Defund the Police was always a terrible slogan.

See? The information you think makes you smart is really just obvious information to everyone.
If you don't learn why you got drubbed in the recent elections then you will never learn from your mistakes and will continue losing. Fine by me. The reasons for the loss are many.

Defund the police - AKA increased violence

CRT teaching in schools, parents aren't allowed to have input in the curriculum.

Inflation

Wokism - even James Carville told you this

Political correctness

Weak military

Gun control issues

Illegal immigrants flooding across the border

These are just the issues Democrat voters themselves are voting against.

If you don't learn why you got drubbed in the recent elections then you will never learn from your mistakes and will continue losing. Fine by me. The reasons for the loss are many.

Defund the police - AKA increased violence

CRT teaching in schools, parents aren't allowed to have input in the curriculum.

Inflation

Wokism - even James Carville told you this

Political correctness

Weak military

Gun control issues

Illegal immigrants flooding across the border

These are just the issues Democrat voters themselves are voting against.
Most of those have some truth to them. But “weak military”, illegal immigration, and gun control are just fantasies in your head.

Most of those have some truth to them. But “weak military”, illegal immigration, and gun control are just fantasies in your head.
Afghanistan is a disaster. Iran is not going back to the table and working toward making nukes. Rocket Man is making and testing more nukes. Russia is bragging that we couldn't stop their hypersonic missiles and testing anti-satellite weapons. China is warning us that we are playing with fire in backing Taiwan.

Even the lefty media are reporting masses of illegals and caravans crossing our borders at will.

As I said, I didn't even list Republican reasons. I was only listing reasons Democrats themselves are voting red.

You guys have won immense victories over the years. But mixed in stupidity with them as the victories mounted up. To expect a married couple to raise children and pay the freight for them while the school districts brainwash the children and put their safety in danger from agendas, then it is pushing to far.

Afghanistan is a disaster. Iran is not going back to the table and working toward making nukes. Rocket Man is making and testing more nukes. Russia is bragging that we couldn't stop their hypersonic missiles and testing anti-satellite weapons. China is warning us that we are playing with fire in backing Taiwan.

Even the lefty media are reporting masses of illegals and caravans crossing our borders at will.

As I said, I didn't even list Republican reasons. I was only listing reasons Democrats themselves are voting red.
Oh Christ you act like those countries didn’t do whatever the hell they wanted under Trump? Like are you seriously going to claim otherwise? Don’t be ridiculous.

Forum List

Back