Virginia dems concede defeat in election….see how easy it is to be an adult who accepts defeat?

I'll actually say ditto. I accept your compliment and I agree with you that Trump is obnoxious. Like everyone, Trump is stupid in some areas and smart in others. So, I can't go so far as to say he is overall stupid. He certainly is in some areas and he certainly didn't get to be president against all odds by being stupid. Want to try another valid compliment?
Quite honestly I can’t think of anything else. I can think of multiple good things about other republicans like Bush, but Trump? I put some effort into it. I got nothing.

Quite honestly I can’t think of anything else. I can think of multiple good things about other republicans like Bush, but Trump? I put some effort into it. I got nothing.
I could go on and on and on about my criticisms of Trump but the left are just infected with TDS. I apologize. There is no way you could have won the contest. Frankly, I'm surprised you came up with one. I would be glad to show my criticisms of Trump if the left weren't just so obnoxious themselves regarding Trump. Obsession is one of the hallmarks of TDS and the left are just totally consumed with Trump, even after Trump's loss and Biden being president. They just can't let Trump go.

Wow, all the way to transgenders, yes this is a definite surrender.

MAGA
Not even close beta boi.

You notice most people are only worried about violence currently if Rittenhouse is acquitted, shows you what the violent side is.

they conceded and made peace because...

FEfM579VUAUjsx1

Canvass the cemeteries and morgues better. Better luck cheating next time
So just because a dead person might still be registered to vote, you do realize the obvious point that that doesn’t mean votes are being cast right? You do get that basic logic, right?

Maybe ewe can go back to transgenders or something completely irrelevant since ewe are a steaming pile of fraidy cat?
MAGA

All the same pile of woke garbage.

And also, Rittenhouse got acquitted, bitch.

Too bad only one of the morons gets to apply the lesson learned, attacking a guy with a gun is a bad idea.

All the same pile of woke garbage.

And also, Rittenhouse got acquitted, bitch.

Too bad only one of the morons gets to apply the lesson learned, attacking a guy with a gun is a bad idea.

Tannies, so scary we all know. Well to lil bitchboys they are.

As far as your hero Kyle, I am so glad he is out to murder some more. Everyone should be proud!
MAGA

There are two recounts being sought for by the dems (as of two days ago) so no, they are not conceding quite yet. Both dems trail their RPV challengers by very small margins (94 in one race and 127 in another) that enable them both to call for a recount under Virginia law.

Transgenders, run and hide. Maybe Kyle can stand guard for ewe and pick a few off. The 2 of ewe can knock a few cold ones back and laugh about it!!!!
MAGA

The more pathetic attempts you make at mockery, the more I laugh at you not responding to the actual points.

You are now approaching SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED levels of dumbposting.

Forum List

Back