Virginia dems concede defeat in election….see how easy it is to be an adult who accepts defeat?

No, you're speculating that it what I mean. Even though, I've already told you that I don't know if there was enough cheating going on to change the outcome of the election. That's extremely disingenuous of you to do that.
I'm guessing that since you've already lost this debate you're not grasping at straws, putting words in my mouth. And I'm calling you out on it.

Not everyone in GA turned a blind eye to it. You're turning a blind eye to it, because I suspect you don't want to even watch the video that shows them stuffing the same ballots into the counters over and over and over.
Lol you are so full of shit. Clearly it is you being disingenuous. You know what you said earlier. You can’t erase it.

We both it doesn’t matter if I was. All that matters is that someone in Georgia does. Why did everyone in Georgia turn a blind eye to it?

Lol you are so full of shit. Clearly it is you being disingenuous. You know what you said earlier. You can’t erase it.

We both it doesn’t matter if I was. All that matters is that someone in Georgia does. Why did everyone in Georgia turn a blind eye to it?

What are you, 12? Post what I said, dude. Please. Let's shows who lying.

Come on, bro, post it.

What are you, 12? Post what I said, dude. Please. Let's shows who lying.

Come on, bro, post it.
Right here dude. Clean English:

“In that one incident? Who knows if it was enough or not. Who knows if it happened in other places as well? That's sort of my point (that I think you go, but won't admit to)”

Right here dude. Clean English:

“In that one incident? Who knows if it was enough or not. Who knows if it happened in other places as well? That's sort of my point (that I think you go, but won't admit to)”

BS, Now you're changing the subject, again.

I win. You lose.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Dude. Post #124 I stated "In that one incident? Who knows if it was enough or not. Who knows if it happened in other places as well? That's sort of my point

This is the BS you keep bringing up. And digging yourself deeper and deeper. Learn to pick your battles. You lost this, and like my original point, you don't get either one of them, or your just grasping. Either way, I win. You lose.

Democrats for four years did not accept the results of 2016 and you still don’t, so let be clear you are no better than those you troll!
Trump's cause wasen't helped when it came out that Manafort gave voting data to Russian intel.

The only reason Trump wasen't indicted for obstruction & perjury was because he was POTUS. Barr with his lies & distraction tried to exonerate Trump. Mueller didn't exonerate Trump & he said so.

Dude. Post #124 I stated "In that one incident? Who knows if it was enough or not. Who knows if it happened in other places as well? That's sort of my point

This is the BS you keep bringing up. And digging yourself deeper and deeper. Learn to pick your battles. You lost this, and like my original point, you don't get either one of them, or your just grasping. Either way, I win. You lose.
Why are you re quoting what I already quoted?

I made the point that Georgia was not enough to give the victory to Trump. You then said that. You can’t change history.

Trump's cause wasen't helped when it came out that Manafort gave voting data to Russian intel.

The only reason Trump wasen't indicted for obstruction & perjury was because he was POTUS. Barr with his lies & distraction tried to exonerate Trump. Mueller didn't exonerate Trump & he said so.

Whoopty F'n do if Russia got election intel or not. It doesn't chance the outcome of the elections.

Trump wasn't found guilty because:
1. You're right. The GOP had enough to not convict based on party loyalty.
2. Most the senators didn't even read or understand the details of what was going on.
3. It was a F'n witch hunt by the democrats that didn't change anything about what was going on. What Trump actually did, didn't create any threats from a foreign power. It didn't change the currency or the value. It didn't get people killed. Nothing important occurred.
So the no one cared. They were sick of the left trying to come up with something to make Trump look bad.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I was sick of the left pulling this BS. The propaganda built into all these witch hunts was chopped full of boring BS. And it made the left look like a bunch of drama queens.
And they're still doing it with the Jan 6th BS.

Why are you re quoting what I already quoted?

I made the point that Georgia was not enough to give the victory to Trump. You then said that. You can’t change history.

And I didn't disagree. So why are you still harping on it?

Because you're grasping at straws, and dodging the facts that the left lied and cheated. That's a fact that's proven in the video. And you still won't admit it. All you're doing is pointing out an irrelevant fact.
What happened in Atlanta proves that democrats are capable of cheating. Why do you keep dodging that?

Answer: Party loyalty. You don't care that your side is capable of cheating, as long as they win.

Note: Had Trump won, and that video surfaced, would the actions of the left be any different than what the rights actions are now? No. Because it was clearly cheating. And cheaters need to be exposed, regardless of what party they're loyal to.

Come on Clipper, Muller said lots more in his report did he not? Like, 'he could find NO EVIDENCE of the Trump campaign colluding with Russia'

I can just hear the knee jerk conservative reactions to this now: “well the defeat was obvious because of how big they won! Derp!”

My god in heaven.
It’s good practice for what’s about to hit in 2022. The country has had enough of leftist bullshit.

It’s good practice for what’s about to hit in 2022. The country has had enough of leftist bullshit.

You got that right....I'm thinking that if MI, PA, and OH aren't upset with Biden, and Democrats yet, give them til January if he decides to shutter Line 5....

That alone will ensure that Democrats lose for a generation.

Whoopty F'n do if Russia got election intel or not. It doesn't chance the outcome of the elections.

Trump wasn't found guilty because:
1. You're right. The GOP had enough to not convict based on party loyalty.
2. Most the senators didn't even read or understand the details of what was going on.
3. It was a F'n witch hunt by the democrats that didn't change anything about what was going on. What Trump actually did, didn't create any threats from a foreign power. It didn't change the currency or the value. It didn't get people killed. Nothing important occurred.
So the no one cared. They were sick of the left trying to come up with something to make Trump look bad.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I was sick of the left pulling this BS. The propaganda built into all these witch hunts was chopped full of boring BS. And it made the left look like a bunch of drama queens.
And they're still doing it with the Jan 6th BS.
I guess you have a short attention span & found things "boring". Is that why you quit school at 16 & went the GED route?

And I didn't disagree. So why are you still harping on it?

Because you're grasping at straws, and dodging the facts that the left lied and cheated. That's a fact that's proven in the video. And you still won't admit it. All you're doing is pointing out an irrelevant fact.
What happened in Atlanta proves that democrats are capable of cheating. Why do you keep dodging that?

Answer: Party loyalty. You don't care that your side is capable of cheating, as long as they win.

Note: Had Trump won, and that video surfaced, would the actions of the left be any different than what the rights actions are now? No. Because it was clearly cheating. And cheaters need to be exposed, regardless of what party they're loyal to.
You haven’t even produced the video lol. You have noticed that right?

And again, even if the video was legitimate, Biden still would have won.

You haven’t even produced the video lol. You have noticed that right?

And again, even if the video was legitimate, Biden still would have won.

LMAO.. It's been posted on this forum a few times now. Plus there's this thing call Google and the internet, that will give you all the video's from the sources you want.

BTW, changing the subject yet again? Yes I caught that too.

Dude, you lost. I won. Leave it at that. You're only making yourself look silly at this point.

I guess you have a short attention span & found things "boring". Is that why you quit school at 16 & went the GED route?

Why do you want to get personal? Is it because you know I'm right, and so childishly lying about me is all you have?

Forum List

Back