Violent BLM Goon who Brutally Beat Innocent Trump Supporter Unconscious in DC is Child Sex Offender

Look what your poor innocent Trump supporter did prior to getting sucker punched. No, I don't think he should have been kicked in the head, but he deserved a sucker punch. I figured the end of this vid would be all over as proof of how violent lefties are.

how would you like it if someone sucker punched you?.....

She's not a grown man shoving around girls and acting like an invincible tough guy, retard.

So it's okay for young girls to push, scream at, punch, and steal from adults, and the adults have no recourse at all then?

After you said "so" was the procession of your strawman. GOOD luck with that.

But fuck all that logical, rationalism shit.

Let me just address you as a man...

I see you talk an awful lot of tough guy shit and it directly corresponds with you spending MORE time on the internet. So...

How do you think liberal ass gets kicked? From your fat ass on a keyboard?

Screaming at them in all caps?

How in the exact fuck do you "stick it to the libs" from USMB? Does the pain you're giving your space bar directly transmit into the central nervous system of a lib?

You GO, Grampa! TOUGH AS FUCKIN NAILS, I've GOTTA SAY!

Who is walking away? Trump supporters.

Who is following and constantly hounding them and trying to provoke? BLM and antifa, that's who.

Look what your poor innocent Trump supporter did prior to getting sucker punched. No, I don't think he should have been kicked in the head, but he deserved a sucker punch. I figured the end of this vid would be all over as proof of how violent lefties are.

Maybe he should have thought about that before he went ballistic and started raging on those folks.

Are you fucking kidding????
He got swarmed by people who were assaulting/battering him!!
Honestly, some of you people are so ducking warped it’s incredible.

Because he knocked someone to the ground.

So people swarm him harassing him, push him, and he then shoved one to the ground.
That’s called defending ones self.
Running up and punching someone who is walking away is not self defense.
Take away the Republican/democrat aspect of this, and unless you are mentally defective you can easily tell who is the aggressor/criminal here. That you let your partisan feelings change this for you is sad.

Liar, no one is seen swarming him until after he knocked someone to the ground. And I said nothing of anyone's politics. You're imagining that too.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

That’s what you see huh?
So guy just randomly pushes someone to the ground? He walked up and picked a fight with a group of people?
And the come from behind sucker punch... self defense?

It on the video. :eusa_doh:

He walks up to a guy having a bullhorn ripped from his grip by someone else, then knocks the guy who lost his bullhorn to the ground. Then the crowd swarms him.

^^^ starts @ 0:45

Deny that and you're denying reality. Which is it?

Are you denying that one group of people is being chased, harassed, stolen from, assaulted repeatedly, and hounded through the streets of an American city?
Are you going to pretend that wasn't being clearly shown in that video?

I expect you will, because that's the sort of liar you are.

We're talking about the old guy who got knocked out. Or is your attention span so short, you forgot what this thread is about?

No, we're talking about the context of that event, and you're trying to deny that and avoid anything that shows why the man (and all the other Trump supporters on that street) was agitated.

And even as pissed as he was, I didn't see him blindsiding anyone........ but that whole crowd was taking shots at his back every chance they got.

But you are going to say that's not relevant, and deny that it played any role, etc........ and you're going to do that because you are the same sort of worthless piece of shit as these folks in the video assaulting people are.

"No, we're talking about the context of that event, and you're trying to deny that and avoid anything that shows why the man (and all the other Trump supporters on that street) was agitated."

You've posted no evidence the old man saw any of that. He was on a different street. You're literally making up why he was agitated without offering any evidence to support your claims.

"And even as pissed as he was, I didn't see him blindsiding anyone........ but that whole crowd was taking shots at his back every chance they got."

Now you're lying to yourself. The old guy first assaults him as someone else is wrestling the bullhorn from him...

sp1.jpg

Then he shoves the guy from behind...

sp2.jpg

Then he knocks the guy down while the guy is facing away from him...

sp3.jpg

"But you are going to say that's not relevant, and deny that it played any role, etc........ "

You've presented zero evidence the old guy was aware of any of that. You also have no evidence the guy with the bullhorn was involved in it or that the old guy had reason to believe he was. You're making shit up and then referencing your own bullshit as though it's fact. :cuckoo:

"and you're going to do that because you are the same sort of worthless piece of shit as these folks in the video assaulting people are."

Fuck you. You're the one who's defending an assault.

Maybe he should have thought about that before he went ballistic and started raging on those folks.

So people swarm him harassing him, push him, and he then shoved one to the ground.
Take away the Republican/democrat aspect of this, and unless you are mentally defective you can easily tell who is the aggressor/criminal here. That you let your partisan feelings change this for you is sad.

Liar, no one is seen swarming him until after he knocked someone to the ground. And I said nothing of anyone's politics. You're imagining that too.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

That’s what you see huh?
So guy just randomly pushes someone to the ground? He walked up and picked a fight with a group of people?

He walks up to a guy having a bullhorn ripped from his grip by someone else, then knocks the guy who lost his bullhorn to the ground. Then the crowd swarms him.

Are you denying that one group of people is being chased, harassed, stolen from, assaulted repeatedly, and hounded through the streets of an American city?

We're talking about the old guy who got knocked out. Or is your attention span so short, you forgot what this thread is about?

Your problem is that you expect other people to be as stupid and blind as you are.

But we aren't.

You're only lying to yourself again. You're literally denying what is plainly evident on that video. There is nothing in it showing what agitated him to assault the guy with the bullhorn. Anything you claim, you're making up.

She's not a grown man shoving around girls and acting like an invincible tough guy, retard.

So it's okay for young girls to push, scream at, punch, and steal from adults, and the adults have no recourse at all then?

I see you talk an awful lot of tough guy shit and it directly corresponds with you spending MORE time on the internet. So...

How in the exact fuck do you "stick it to the libs" from USMB? Does the pain you're giving your space bar directly transmit into the central nervous system of a lib?

LOL.....

If you're going to address me as a man, I'm going to need to see some evidence that you qualify as one, first. Defending the despicable behavior of that crowd isn't much of a start, guy.

I get to see people just like these anti-Trump protestors just about every night at work; they cry like little bitches, exaggerate the tiniest of boo-boos to demand dilaudid, harass and threaten the staff constantly, occasionally they try to attack the staff, destroy property every chance they get, and always always, always...... demand everything and feel entitled to be waited on hand and foot.
They throw an absolute fit when they're told "No.", and that it's time for them to leave, and often will call the police to demand that we give them everything they want. Because apparently they believe it is theirs' by right or something.

I watched one psycho-**** throw herself down into the middle of a downtown street this morning with oncoming traffic, after she flat out told me she was going to do so........ all because she felt the staff wasn't being sympathetic enough to her and her PCP-smoking, dysfunctional bullshit.
I deal with these fucked up, kushed out, tweaking, dysfunctional, racist as fuck against white people, and often violent losers 5 nights a week...... when is the last time someone even so much as called you a bad name to your face guy? LOL.....
You're the one throwing shit from behind a keyboard and never getting out into the real, not me. You're fucking weak man..... it's no wonder you identify with and defend this pack of cowardly jackals.

That’s what you see huh?

No, we're talking about the context of that event, and you're trying to deny that and avoid anything that shows why the man (and all the other Trump supporters on that street) was agitated.

And even as pissed as he was, I didn't see him blindsiding anyone........ but that whole crowd was taking shots at his back every chance they got.

But you are going to say that's not relevant, and deny that it played any role, etc........ and you're going to do that because you are the same sort of worthless piece of shit as these folks in the video assaulting people are.

"No, we're talking about the context of that event, and you're trying to deny that and avoid anything that shows why the man (and all the other Trump supporters on that street) was agitated."

You've posted no evidence the old man saw any of that. He was on a different street. You're literally making up why he was agitated without offering any evidence to support your claims.

"And even as pissed as he was, I didn't see him blindsiding anyone........ but that whole crowd was taking shots at his back every chance they got."

Now you're lying to yourself. The old guy first assaults him as someone else is wrestling the bullhorn from him...

View attachment 418160

Then he shoves the guy from behind...

View attachment 418161

Then he knocks the guy down while the guy is facing away from him...

View attachment 418162

"But you are going to say that's not relevant, and deny that it played any role, etc........ "

You've presented zero evidence the old guy was aware of any of that. You also have no evidence the guy with the bullhorn was involved in it or that the old guy had reason to believe he was. You're making shit up and then referencing your own bullshit as though it's fact. :cuckoo:

"and you're going to do that because you are the same sort of worthless piece of shit as these folks in the video assaulting people are."

Fuck you. You're the one who's defending an assault.

Bullshit.

And everyone who watches these videos knows it, including you.

That’s what you see huh?

Your problem is that you expect other people to be as stupid and blind as you are.

But we aren't.

You're only lying to yourself again. You're literally denying what is plainly evident on that video. There is nothing in it showing what agitated him to assault the guy with the bullhorn. Anything you claim, you're making up.

Except that almost everything in it shows why the guy was agitated.

You're just lying.

LOL.....

If you're going to address me as a man, I'm going to need to see some evidence that you qualify as one, first. Defending the despicable behavior of that crowd isn't much of a start, guy.

I get to see people just like these anti-Trump protestors just about every night at work; they cry like little bitches, exaggerate the tiniest of boo-boos to demand dilaudid, harass and threaten the staff constantly, occasionally they try to attack the staff, destroy property every chance they get, and always always, always...... demand everything and feel entitled to be waited on hand and foot.
They throw an absolute fit when they're told "No.", and that it's time for them to leave, and often will call the police to demand that we give them everything they want. Because apparently they believe it is theirs' by right or something.

I watched one psycho-**** throw herself down into the middle of a downtown street this morning with oncoming traffic, after she flat out told me she was going to do so........ all because she felt the staff wasn't being sympathetic enough to her and her PCP-smoking, dysfunctional bullshit.
I deal with these fucked up, kushed out, tweaking, dysfunctional, racist as fuck against white people, and often violent losers 5 nights a week...... when is the last time someone even so much as called you a bad name to your face guy? LOL.....
You're the one throwing shit from behind a keyboard and never getting out into the real, not me. You're fucking weak man..... it's no wonder you identify with and defend this pack of cowardly jackals.

Tl; Dr but uh...I notice you're still not out killing the libs, bro. Remember they're after your guns, are taxing you against your will and just stole your election?

Wtf are you waiting for, the bat signal?

Do you need an invitation with a wax seal?

Any day now? Any minute, huh?

LOL.....

Tl; Dr but uh...I notice you're still not out killing the libs, bro. Remember they're after your guns, are taxing you against your will and just stole your election?

Well, right there is even more evidence that you're not any kind of a man, LOL.

You really think you're gonna goad me into admitting committing a felony? Because some loser eunuch on a message board dared me to?

Damn, you are one seriously weak and stupid little punk, aren't you?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOL.....

You really think you're gonna goad me into admitting committing a felony? Because some loser eunuch on a message board dared me to?

I'm merely a knowledge seeker, and wondering how you go about freeing your republic from your fat ass on a message board.

Its really quite basic of a question. Let me break it down for you bro...

Bashing capslock is never going to hurt anyone.

Ranting like a lunatic on a keyboard that your election was stolen doesn't persuade any judge or person of consequence.

What does all that mean...its just a question: buddy, who the fuck do you think you're fooling?

You're here to massage your butthurt that your orange cult leader failed you.

Wahhh?

OK

LOL.....

I'm merely a knowledge seeker, and wondering how you go about freeing your republic from your fat ass on a message board.

Ranting like a lunatic on a keyboard that your election was stolen doesn't persuade any judge or person of consequence.

What does all that mean...its just a question: buddy, who the fuck do you think you're fooling?

Wahhh?

OK

LOL, you're a troll, that's all.

If ranting on the 'net, and in the media doesn't convince anyone of consequence, then why is the media constantly trying to convince everyone Biden is president, when he's not? Why are the big tech companies silencing everyone who questions the election fuckery?
Project, much?

You're the ones trying to fool people here, not me.
And you're just pissy because I won't buy any of your nonsense.

Do I have the right to sucker punch YOU if you say something that I don't like?

I do if you go swinging wildly at everyone within ten feet of you...

Which is what this guy did.

Fucking tard. Take the blinders off and watch the video again.

Notice how many times he was grabbed, pushed and assaulted from behind by more than one of those fucking cowards.

Last edited:

LOL.....

Wahhh?

OK

If ranting on the 'net, and in the media doesn't convince anyone of consequence, then why is the media constantly trying to convince everyone Biden is president, when he's not? Why are the big tech companies silencing everyone who questions the election fuckery?
Project, much?

There, there Boris. President Elect Biden will not erect statues of your orange cult daddy and burn them in effigy on independence day. Unfortunately. Lol

That’s what you see huh?

But we aren't.

You're just lying.

You're still lying to yourself. There is nothing in that video which reveals why the old guy was agitated. It doesn't show what he saw and you have zero knowledge of what he saw. And nothing in the video justifies him assaulting someone. Again, you're making up shit and then referencing your own bullshit as fact.

That’s what you see huh?

But we aren't.

You're just lying.

You're still lying to yourself. There is nothing in that video which reveals why the old guy was agitated. It doesn't show what he saw and you have zero knowledge of what he saw. And nothing in the video justifies him assaulting someone. Again, you're making up shit and then referencing your own bullshit as fact.

I disagree but I also don't expect you to ever change your mind.
I saw the way that crowd was acting and I see you dismissing that behavior as a possible factor. And we both know why.

LOL.....

Wahhh?

OK

Project, much?

There, there Boris. President Elect Biden will not erect statues of your orange cult daddy and burn them in effigy on independence day. Unfortunately. Lol

Trump really pisses you off doesn't he?
Lol.....

And that's why I voted for him.

Forum List

Back