Rudy Giuliani Reportedly Asks For 20K A Day To Represent Trump?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Rudy Giuliani reportedly asked the Trump team for $20,000 per day to oversee the election 2020 court challenges -- However, Giuliani quickly denied the comments to the Times, telling them: 'I never asked for $20,000; the arrangement is, we'll work it out at the end," he said, before calling the rumor source as "a complete liar."

So it seems that some of Trump's lawyers are getting salty over the fact that Rudy is now in charge of the legal fight to overturn the election for Trump -- and have begun leaking to the press..Then again, it could be Deputy Campaign Manger Justin Clarke who is leaking -- since he called Rudy a "fucking asshole" on a heated conference call over lawsuit strategy...

Now that Trump has gotten rid of all of the Deep State lawyers who were afraid to present evidence in court -- Rudy along with Joseph Di'Genova, Vitoria Toensing and Sidney Powell will unleash such a fire hose of evidence on these federal judges that they will immediately throw out all the votes and declare Trump president for life, as Jesus commanded...

This just keeps getting better and better day by day. Work it out at the end...LOL.
Rudy has obviously not been paying attention to how Trump handles people he owes money to. :)
My guess? Trump said, "do it or else".

"Rudy Giuliani reportedly asked the Trump team for $20,000 per day to oversee the election 2020 court challenges -- However, Giuliani quickly denied the comments to the Times, telling them: 'I never asked for $20,000; the arrangement is, we'll work it out at the end," he said, before calling the rumor source as "a complete liar."

So it seems that some of Trump's lawyers are getting salty over the fact that Rudy is now in charge of the legal fight to overturn the election for Trump -- and have begun leaking to the press..Then again, it could be Deputy Campaign Manger Justin Clarke who is leaking -- since he called Rudy a "fucking asshole" on a heated conference call over lawsuit strategy...

Now that Trump has gotten rid of all of the Deep State lawyers who were afraid to present evidence in court -- Rudy along with Joseph Di'Genova, Vitoria Toensing and Sidney Powell will unleash such a fire hose of evidence on these federal judges that they will immediately throw out all the votes and declare Trump president for life, as Jesus commanded...
Why would Trump hire so called deep state lawyers in the first place?

I'd ask for a helluva lot more than that.

/----/ You reportedly won the Mega Jackpot for $25,000,000. Time to order the Lamborgini.

Why would Trump hire so called deep state lawyers in the first place?
The same reason he appointed:

Deep State Sec Of States, Defense, personal lawyers, chiefs of staffs, campaign managers, attorney generals, FBI chiefs, etc, etc, etc.....

He is either completely incompetent when it comes to hiring people -- or the Deep State is so powerful that they tricked him into hiring all of these people thru mind control

/----/ You reportedly won the Mega Jackpot for $25,000,000. Time to order the Lamborgini.
Are you aware that Rudy is currently in court right this minute.....care to guess how he is doing right now??

Poorly.....very poorly.....

1-Untitled.jpg

I am sure you will read or hear about it tomorrow if you read or listen to something other than Newsmax or OAN....

Meh, they are friends, they will work it out.

I imagine his reward will go up significantly if Trump is granted another four years.

Meh, they are friends, they will work it out.

I imagine his reward will go up significantly if Trump is granted another four years.
Whelp.....

While Rudy is in court right now -- the PA Supreme Court just struck down another bullshit Trump lawsuit...

So, the lib news media tells a lie, and you take it from there?

In fact the left does not even bother defending the lie

So, the lib news media tells a lie, and you take it from there?

In fact the left does not even bother defending the lie
Here is something I never see from you Trumpers....

When you claim something is a lie -- and it turns out to be true.....you Trumpers never say "I was wrong"

You just look stupid and pretend we will overlook the fact you were wrong again....

I guess Trump losing court case after court case after court case is also a lie huh?

When you claim something is a lie -- and it turns out to be true.....you Trumpers never say "I was wrong"

You just look stupid and pretend we will overlook the fact you were wrong again....
Ok, fair enough

where is your evidence that I am wrong?

who says rudy demanded $20k?

give me his name

Ok, fair enough

where is your evidence that I am wrong?

who says rudy demanded $20k?

give me his name
I am only guessing, but I am going to say Justin Clark leaked it...or maybe even Jason Miller since he and the new Trump lawyer faction are having a tissy...

But I will have to ask communist leftist Bill Kristol what made him tweet this....
a_00itled.jpg

Now.....where is your evidence that 1.5 million people voted illegally in PA like Rudy claimed??

Or is evidence only something you demand from "liberals"??

This just keeps getting better and better day by day. Work it out at the end...LOL.
Rudy has obviously not been paying attention to how Trump handles people he owes money to. :)
My guess? Trump said, "do it or else".
Obama and Michelle are thetwo biggest bums, parasites and grifters in American political history. Two low talent bottom feeders with Obama having the serpent tongue ability that is pure BS as he relied on the Borg Prog machine to do everything for him. Everything but pick the March Madness teams. Hill and Bill come in a close second.

Are you aware that Rudy is currently in court right this minute.....care to guess how he is doing right now??

Poorly.....very poorly.....

View attachment 417594

I am sure you will read or hear about it tomorrow if you read or listen to something other than Newsmax or OAN....

His first time in in court in over 30 years. Looks like Rude was just a tad .. Uhmmm RUSTY :D
Over the next several hours, he fiddled with his Twitter account, forgot which judge he was talking to and threw around wild, unsupported accusations about a nationwide conspiracy by Democrats to steal the election.​
No such evidence has emerged since Election Day.​
Giuliani needled an opposing lawyer, calling him “the man who was very angry with me, I forgot his name.”​
He mistook the judge for a federal judge in a separate Pennsylvania district who rejected a separate Trump campaign case: “I was accused of not reading your opinion and that I did not understand it.”​
And he tripped himself up over the meaning of “opacity.”​

Forum List

Back