Violent BLM Goon who Brutally Beat Innocent Trump Supporter Unconscious in DC is Child Sex Offender

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Violent Black Lives Matter Goon who Brutally Beat Innocent Trump Supporter Unconscious in DC is Child Sex Offender

17 Nov 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
As reported earlier by Cassandra Fairbanks:
Via The Daily Caller:
A protestor who was arrested after he punched a supporter of President Donald Trump is also a registered child sex offender, public records show.​
The Metropolitan Police Department arrested 39-year-old Kenneth Wayne Deberry on Saturday for disorderly conduct, including inciting violence, aggravated assault, and felon in possession of a firearm after police found he was carrying a handgun, according to an MPD press release.​
According to the MPD Sex Offender Registry, Deberry is a registered sex offender who was convicted in Washington, D.C. in 2008 of second degree child sexual abuse against a person under 16 years of age.​

Comment:
This is not an accident. The PMS/DSA Commie Democrats troll the registry, halfway houses, shelters, etc for their useful idiots.
This has been proven time and time again.
This is the same mathod that Lenin used prisoners as henchmen for the Bolshevik Revolution, just as the PMS/DSA Commie Left in the US are using these useful idiots.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Antifa/BLM “peaceful protestors” my arse! These violent thugs need to be dealt with swiftly and permanently. Deranged people cannot be rehabilitated. We must protect ourselves on our steets, in our homes and when we go out. Where I live we haven’t had but a few of these black miscreants and they were dealt with.
The Blue Plantation cities now have serious issues and it's been created by the PMS/DSA Democrats.
If China Joe is elected by this fraudulent method, this will become the standard and conservatives and elderly will increasingly become the targets

Look what your poor innocent Trump supporter did prior to getting sucker punched. No, I don't think he should have been kicked in the head, but he deserved a sucker punch. I figured the end of this vid would be all over as proof of how violent lefties are.

Look what your poor innocent Trump supporter did prior to getting sucker punched. No, I don't think he should have been kicked in the head, but he deserved a sucker punch. I figured the end of this vid would be all over as proof of how violent lefties are.

~~~~~~
Looked like he was defending himself from a mob intent on taking him down. Didn't see anyone or group helping him. just Antifa surrounding him.

how would you like it if someone sucker punched you?.....

Maybe he should have thought about that before he went ballistic and started raging on those folks.

~~~~~~
Looked like he was defending himself from a mob intent on taking him down. Didn't see anyone or group helping him. just Antifa surrounding him.

You see lots of things that aren't there. No sense wasting breath on you.

Maybe he should have thought about that before he went ballistic and started raging on those folks.

Did he have a choice when surrounded by goons you admire?

Do I have the right to sucker punch YOU if you say something that I don't like?

Try to protect himself from a roaming band of thugs. OldLady truly disappointed in your reasoning... You are allowing yourself to be grabbed by mob mentality... :argue:

Try to protect himself from a roaming band of thugs. OldLady truly disappointed in your reasoning... You are allowing yourself to be grabbed by mob mentality... :argue:
The video I put up doesn't show me any such thing. The one the OP put up is totally dishonest.

Do I have the right to sucker punch YOU if you say something that I don't like?

Say something? You didn't watch the video I put up, did you?

Violent Black Lives Matter Goon who Brutally Beat Innocent Trump Supporter Unconscious in DC is Child Sex Offender

17 Nov 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
As reported earlier by Cassandra Fairbanks:
Via The Daily Caller:
A protestor who was arrested after he punched a supporter of President Donald Trump is also a registered child sex offender, public records show.​
The Metropolitan Police Department arrested 39-year-old Kenneth Wayne Deberry on Saturday for disorderly conduct, including inciting violence, aggravated assault, and felon in possession of a firearm after police found he was carrying a handgun, according to an MPD press release.​
According to the MPD Sex Offender Registry, Deberry is a registered sex offender who was convicted in Washington, D.C. in 2008 of second degree child sexual abuse against a person under 16 years of age.​

Comment:
This is not an accident. The PMS/DSA Commie Democrats troll the registry, halfway houses, shelters, etc for their useful idiots.
This has been proven time and time again.
This is the same mathod that Lenin used prisoners as henchmen for the Bolshevik Revolution, just as the PMS/DSA Commie Left in the US are using these useful idiots.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Antifa/BLM “peaceful protestors” my arse! These violent thugs need to be dealt with swiftly and permanently. Deranged people cannot be rehabilitated. We must protect ourselves on our steets, in our homes and when we go out. Where I live we haven’t had but a few of these black miscreants and they were dealt with.
The Blue Plantation cities now have serious issues and it's been created by the PMS/DSA Democrats.
If China Joe is elected by this fraudulent method, this will become the standard and conservatives and elderly will increasingly become the targets

Are so many of the lefts brown shirts and politicans PEDOPHILES?

When there is going to be a protest. They ask for the public's support by coming out and join the protest. And this guy who knocked the other guy out was most likely planted at the protest. He probably was one of the convicted felons who were released during the pandemic. They didn't released all of the inmates. But released those that will attend these protest to attack Pres. Trump's supporters.
And so all of these released inmates pretends to be members of the group of protesters. But they are actually there to attack conservatives. But they will have someone there videoing them while they are attacking the people in order for them to be paid.
Remember, he is a child sex offender. The only lives he is worried about is his own sexual pleasures.
Anyone who rapes a child doesn't care about anyone else's lives but his own. They are not going to join any organizations to help out society.

You are sick. first off the video is cut off at the beginning so although altered to look like the Trump supporter started the fight-----all those punk ass welfare thugs ganged up and attacked him.

Raging on those violent thugs who were already attacking him?? Yeah how dare he stand up to them--like he should have expected that they would GANG BANGER up and attack him. This type of stupidity is going to force the law abidding to start illegally carrying weapons and Rittenhousing the Brown shirt thugs....which sadly needs to be done anyways.

Forum List

Back