Violent BLM Goon who Brutally Beat Innocent Trump Supporter Unconscious in DC is Child Sex Offender

Look what your poor innocent Trump supporter did prior to getting sucker punched. No, I don't think he should have been kicked in the head, but he deserved a sucker punch. I figured the end of this vid would be all over as proof of how violent lefties are.

how would you like it if someone sucker punched you?.....

Maybe he should have thought about that before he went ballistic and started raging on those folks.

Meeting words with fists is where the trouble starts.

Look what your poor innocent Trump supporter did prior to getting sucker punched. No, I don't think he should have been kicked in the head, but he deserved a sucker punch. I figured the end of this vid would be all over as proof of how violent lefties are.

How about you show what lead up to his reaction?

@ 0:48, he knocks someone to the ground and then stomps on the guys head. He got back what he dished out. TFB.

Who was chasing, following, and harassing who there?

:rolleyes:

The video shows him walking up to some guy who's bullhorn is being ripped from his grip. Then shoving him to the ground. I thought he then stomped on the guy's head but I just saw it from another angle and he didn't.

The video shows a number of people following, harassing, and even assaulting several other people who are walking away from them down a street...... the people who are trying to walk away, are not the people starting shit.

That's not how shit works; you keep chasing people and pushing, punching, and kicking them, (and I have no doubt that even more of that went on before this footage was taken) and they will eventually turn and fight..... which is what you and the harassing group wanted. This whole thing was always supposed to be a photo op....... they goad people into doing anything they can twist to claim they were the victims, and social media and the MSM let them get away with it. And losers like you defend it.

You guys are consistent as hell though..... you always claim the guys trying to get away are the real aggressors, and the felons pursuing them are just defending themselves. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Umm, the guy who got his ass kicked, was coming from down another street.

Try harder next time.

Was he? How do you know that since it isn't apparent from the video?

He's seen approaching the intersection from the right. Weren't you paying attention?

Was he already there, though? Or was he coming down the street?
What was he doing and where in the 2 to 3 minutes previous?

Do you know?
Me either..... so how about you quit pretending you do?

Fuck off. When it was rightards claiming he was attacked. Did you ask, what led up to it?

LOL.....

Who are you kidding?

Your only problem with this guy or anything he did is that he is most likely a Trump supporter..... that's it.
You don't care about anything else, they could have fed him into a woodchipper and you would cheer them on.

Nope, has nothing to do with who he supports and everything to do with it appearing to be he started it and others ending it.

Actually, it appeared the group chasing people were starting shit, and they ran head on into this dude who wasn't having any of their shit, and they immediately began to circle him and attack from his blindside, same way dog packs go after prey...... but you're gonna see only what you want to see, anyway aren't you?
And you are unfailingly going to defend the folks who hate Trump supporters, no matter their behavior, aren't you?

They only circled him after he knocked someone to the ground for no apparent reason. He started it -- they finished it. I'm defending the people who defended the guy with the bullhorn, who the old guy attacked.

@ 0:48, he knocks someone to the ground and then stomps on the guys head. He got back what he dished out. TFB.

The video shows him walking up to some guy who's bullhorn is being ripped from his grip. Then shoving him to the ground. I thought he then stomped on the guy's head but I just saw it from another angle and he didn't.

The video shows a number of people following, harassing, and even assaulting several other people who are walking away from them down a street...... the people who are trying to walk away, are not the people starting shit.

That's not how shit works; you keep chasing people and pushing, punching, and kicking them, (and I have no doubt that even more of that went on before this footage was taken) and they will eventually turn and fight..... which is what you and the harassing group wanted. This whole thing was always supposed to be a photo op....... they goad people into doing anything they can twist to claim they were the victims, and social media and the MSM let them get away with it. And losers like you defend it.

You guys are consistent as hell though..... you always claim the guys trying to get away are the real aggressors, and the felons pursuing them are just defending themselves. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Try harder next time.

He's seen approaching the intersection from the right. Weren't you paying attention?

Do you know?

Fuck off. When it was rightards claiming he was attacked. Did you ask, what led up to it?

LOL.....

Who are you kidding?

Your only problem with this guy or anything he did is that he is most likely a Trump supporter..... that's it.
You don't care about anything else, they could have fed him into a woodchipper and you would cheer them on.

Nope, has nothing to do with who he supports and everything to do with it appearing to be he started it and others ending it.

Actually, it appeared the group chasing people were starting shit, and they ran head on into this dude who wasn't having any of their shit, and they immediately began to circle him and attack from his blindside, same way dog packs go after prey...... but you're gonna see only what you want to see, anyway aren't you?
And you are unfailingly going to defend the folks who hate Trump supporters, no matter their behavior, aren't you?

They only circled him after he knocked someone to the ground for no apparent reason. He started it -- they finished it. I'm defending the people who defended the guy with the bullhorn, who the old guy attacked.

Why though?
Who was the guy with the bullhorn, and who was he yelling at?

Try harder next time.

Do you know?

LOL.....

Who are you kidding?

Why though?

Dunno. He clearly had nothing to do with the guy who shoved him to the ground as they approached each other from opposite directions.

Try harder next time.

Do you know?

LOL.....

Who are you kidding?

Why though?

Dunno. He clearly had nothing to do with the guy who shoved him to the ground as they approached each other from opposite directions.

You're just as sure the bullhorn guy was innocent as you are that the KO'd guy was guilty, but you don't know anymore about one than you do the other...... you might want to pause and think about that.

(You won't though, will you?)

Try harder next time.

Do you know?

LOL.....

Who are you kidding?

Why though?

You're just as sure the bullhorn guy was innocent as you are that the KO'd guy was guilty, but you don't know anymore about one than you do the other...... you might want to pause and think about that.

I'm open to more information if you have any . . .

Try harder next time.

Do you know?

LOL.....

Who are you kidding?

Why though?

No you aren't.

LOL

Ummmm.... I see a video of one guy being mobbed by people. Was this supposed to make the guy who got sucker punched look bad?
In my opinion, he would have been justified in shooting all of them.

Maybe he should have thought about that before he went ballistic and started raging on those folks.

Are you fucking kidding????
He got swarmed by people who were assaulting/battering him!!
Honestly, some of you people are so ducking warped it’s incredible.

Do I have the right to sucker punch YOU if you say something that I don't like?

Say something? You didn't watch the video I put up, did you?

I did, and I must say, this one doesn't really tell the whole story either. Something set him off, we just don't know what yet.

ETA: I just watched the video from the news story in the link and it appears to me that BLM started it. They were hounding, chasing and shoving Trump supporters down the street. I guess the guy who was later sucker punched had had enough and got triggered when the guy with the bullhorn shouted "Get the fuck out."

Last edited:

Do I have the right to sucker punch YOU if you say something that I don't like?

Say something? You didn't watch the video I put up, did you?

I did, and I must say, this one doesn't really tell the whole story either. Something set him off, we just don't know what yet.

ETA: I just watched the video from the news story in the link and it appears to me that BLM started it. They were hounding, chasing and shoving Trump supporters down the street. I guess the guy who was later sucker punched had had enough and got triggered when the guy with the bullhorn shouted "Get the fuck out."

Well, I'm sorry I didn't see that sooner, and I thank you for pointing it out.

The OP is still being dishonest for calling him innocent, and the guy knew when he went off on them what might happen. But you're right. There is an antecedent.

Try harder next time.

Do you know?

LOL.....

Who are you kidding?

Why though?

No you aren't.

LOL

Of course I am. Present more evidence and see...

Because he knocked someone to the ground.

And if guilty he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Otherwise, the thread premise fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.
Talking about one specific person. Nothing "generalized" at all about this.
And a DC judge patted this felon with a pistol on the head and simply turned him
loose to go back out and assault other innocent people...and children.

So people swarm him harassing him, push him, and he then shoved one to the ground.
That’s called defending ones self.
Running up and punching someone who is walking away is not self defense.
Take away the Republican/democrat aspect of this, and unless you are mentally defective you can easily tell who is the aggressor/criminal here. That you let your partisan feelings change this for you is sad.

So people swarm him harassing him, push him, and he then shoved one to the ground.
Take away the Republican/democrat aspect of this, and unless you are mentally defective you can easily tell who is the aggressor/criminal here. That you let your partisan feelings change this for you is sad.

Liar, no one is seen swarming him until after he knocked someone to the ground. And I said nothing of anyone's politics. You're imagining that too.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

Look what this video doesn't show... everything.
Just like the first video, it only carefully shows what the video editor wanted you to see.
What happened that made this man so angry?
People don't get that angry over nothing.
My bet.... he was walking along, started getting harassed... continued to walk away until the crowd decided to start blocking his way. Cornering him. At that point his adrenaline takes over. Adrenaline is a powerful chemical. It can and will make you act in ways you would never act in your life. It can and has made people do things they regret for the rest of their lives. And has put many a person behind bars for good.
I believe this man was accosted by the crowd first.
Then at the point he felt seriously threatened and cornered. You can clearly see he is trying to get away and cover his back... but the crowd followed him and kept getting in his face.

Liar, no one is seen swarming him until after he knocked someone to the ground. And I said nothing of anyone's politics. You're imagining that too.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

That’s what you see huh?
So guy just randomly pushes someone to the ground? He walked up and picked a fight with a group of people?
And the come from behind sucker punch... self defense?

Forum List

Back