Viewers Found Her "Too Extreme and Right Wing"

yeah really, Judd is a perfect fit, glad you agree:tongue:

Palin just lost her gig at FOX.

THEY couldn't even put up with her.

Ms. Palin's star is fading pretty fast.

I'm reasonably sure by this time next year..no one will be talking about her.

It's the longest 15 minutes and millions later that I've seen.

:lmao:

Hey who was that old geezer who kept pretending to be a "journalist" that had such a fixation on Palin? He was my favorite victim every time she signed another million dollar deal:)

Last edited:
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving The View After Nine Years, Viewers Found Her "Too Extreme and Right Wing" - UsMagazine.com

"People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed."

Throughout the course of her time on The View, she has gotten into numerous arguments with her cohosts, including a heated argument with Rosie O'Donnell in 2007 over the War in Afghanistan and with Barbara Walters over Mitt Romney in 2012.

TV Buzz Blog

Too extreme? The right? Nah!
It's a testament to the intellect of the viewers and, more generally, to the daytime television audience.

Small wonder America has dumbed down so much.

If the View can accept only one opinion that may not be challenged, that's what they will get. The echo chamber will continually reinforce itself and the low information voter will be able to think even less than they do now.

I happened to be in my doctor's office in the waiting room and the View was on.
I am sitting there thinking what the hell is she doing on that show.Happy to see she is
out of there.Get as far away from Whoppi and that mess Joy Behar as fast as you can.

:clap2:

Guess Joy couldn't go on without her

Joy Behar is leaving 'The View' | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Well, she still has her show on CNN, doesn't she? If so, maybe she's leaving the View to go full time with CNN.

It's only fitting that Joy join the rest of the left wing loons over at CNN.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving The View After Nine Years, Viewers Found Her "Too Extreme and Right Wing" - UsMagazine.com

"People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed."

Throughout the course of her time on The View, she has gotten into numerous arguments with her cohosts, including a heated argument with Rosie O'Donnell in 2007 over the War in Afghanistan and with Barbara Walters over Mitt Romney in 2012.

TV Buzz Blog

It's a testament to the intellect of the viewers and, more generally, to the daytime television audience.

Turns out it was a RUMOR. Hasselbeck is staying. Only Behar is out.

Just shows how TOLERANT the other pea brain's on that show are, and the producers. Crap....it's called the VIEW. I would think they would want different VIEWS on a subject....they can't even handle one smart BLONDE woman....they don't like how stupid she makes them look.

Geez, they are getting rid of the token republican. Now it's all left wing propaganda.

This point of view is so fucking ridiculous. It is an issue of economics. The people who own the show are interested in making money. Their target audience is not watching the show because they don't like this woman. Therefore, they are replacing her with someone else, someone the audience will like. I guarantee if they had a Republic/conservative/right wing person that the audience loved, they would keep her. It is all about capitalism, which you guys are supposed to love above all else. You all are being complete hypocrites. For example, if Fox News hired a commentator who was left wing, very left wing, and the audienced hated him/her and were turning off the program when she was on, Fox News would fire her and get someone the audience liked. It's REALLY, REALLY SIMPLE. But you are bound and determined to find fault with the 'left' for this. Absolute nonsense.
Really?.....'cause she's not going anywhere.

Christ, it would be nice to see one of you loony libs actually know WTF they are talking about, BEFORE deciding to run off at the mouth.

I happened to be in my doctor's office in the waiting room and the View was on.
I am sitting there thinking what the hell is she doing on that show.Happy to see she is
out of there.Get as far away from Whoppi and that mess Joy Behar as fast as you can.

:clap2:

Guess Joy couldn't go on without her

Joy Behar is leaving 'The View' | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Well, she still has her show on CNN, doesn't she? If so, maybe she's leaving the View to go full time with CNN.
No...CNN canned her ass months ago....That loon is now over at CurrentTV, er, I mean AlGorezeera, and her ratings, like all others on that ridiculous libfest of a network, are in the tank.

Geez, they are getting rid of the token republican. Now it's all left wing propaganda.

This point of view is so fucking ridiculous. It is an issue of economics. The people who own the show are interested in making money. Their target audience is not watching the show because they don't like this woman. Therefore, they are replacing her with someone else, someone the audience will like. I guarantee if they had a Republic/conservative/right wing person that the audience loved, they would keep her. It is all about capitalism, which you guys are supposed to love above all else. You all are being complete hypocrites. For example, if Fox News hired a commentator who was left wing, very left wing, and the audienced hated him/her and were turning off the program when she was on, Fox News would fire her and get someone the audience liked. It's REALLY, REALLY SIMPLE. But you are bound and determined to find fault with the 'left' for this. Absolute nonsense.
Really?.....'cause she's not going anywhere.

Christ, it would be nice to see one of you loony libs actually know WTF they are talking about, BEFORE deciding to run off at the mouth.

good...she's a good advocate for liberals,and comedians make a living off her.

TV Buzz Blog

Turns out it was a RUMOR. Hasselbeck is staying. Only Behar is out.

Thanks
:lol:

Dembulbs wet themselves applauding the exit of the conservative and it turns out to be their own hero

:lol:

Forum List

Back