Vietnam veterans getting screwed over by the government while Black Lives Matter rioters get millions of dollars from the government.

All three of my Vietnam veterans and one of them passed away recently were adamantly against Joe Biden and they’re Republicans but they also supported John F. Kennedy and LBJ back in the day.

And it was the Biden lead government that forced out thousands of military members who refuse to get the vaccine that’s really not right.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with your OP.
Could you please provide a link for your BLM millions claim?

My friend is about 72 years old he is a Vietnam veteran, he has 25 years in the military in the army as a combat medic… and he also has 20 years as a corrections officer. He earned his pensions a very good pension.

But get this his health insurance will not cover his wife’s nursing home costs. And so he is on the hook for paying $10,000 a month for nursing home costs. This is a disgrace to America. This is really truly a crime. He has to pay $10,000 out of his pension every month to cover the cost for his wife.
He could have purchased nursing home insurance if he wanted to. Why does this double dipper deserve special treatment?

Jack, your replies are getting slower and stupider--- has anyone checked you for a blood clot of the brain?

But thanks for at least admitting you were pressing the OP for something you already had and the OP probably knew that as well.
Keep to the OP or stop responding to my posts. Honestly, you're tiresome.

Keep to the OP or stop responding to my posts.
https://i.redd.it/gs0d4nh4dtu21.jpg
Is this your lame attempt to deflect from my link proving BLM got 83 billion (not million) dollars Jack? Trump fixed the VA, it was one of the first things he did in office. How did your Joe Biden screw it up so badly so quickly again Jack? Obumma was right, Jack, Joe fucks up everything he touches.

Honestly, you're tiresome.
You're garageless, Jack, but otherwise laughable and pitiable.

THAT'S JOE BIDEN--- the head Screwer-Over Dickwad getting rich off the backs of our fighting men and heroes (remember how he made the National Guard sleep on the cold concrete floor of a parking garage?) while the useless fuck is lucky he works five hours a week reading cue cards written for him badly and being driven around.

Fact check: FALSE.

Biden can't read.

And I am a proud Democrat in the style of Franklin Roosevelt and I am fed up with this brutal criminal behavior by our government they are a disgrace.

Black Lives Matter people are racist they scream at the police they make police men’s jobs harder. We got black ops we got white cops are out there every day doing the right thing. One are my friends another Vietnam veteran was also a state trooper for over 20 years. And they now have to live in this country where veterans are not appreciated where the police are not appreciated… but millions of dollars are given to illegal immigrants and Black Lives Matter rioters. The hell with that garbage. It’s a disgrace.

And we will right the wrongs in this country because America always prevails, freedom prevails this is a country with a glorious history we will get things right. I am confident in America’s future.
Chickenfeed for Chickenhawks

Until we have a draft without college-deferments or hideouts in the National Guard and Reserves, vets will continue to be treated like expendable losers.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with your OP.
Could you please provide a link for your BLM millions claim?
There’s already been numerous links provided although I believe if you’re someone who claims to follow the news you already know of these cases. .. You should not troll other people.

Here is a statement of fact. you’re powerless to do anything to stop freedom of speech.

We also know that illegal immigrants who crossed the southern border have gotten hundreds of thousands of dollars in settlements. So I know that she you said nothing about that because it does appear you are a troll. change your ways. Start being more honest in your posting.

My friend a Vietnam veteran is upset at the way things are going in this country. So you can stop being a troll, or maybe you’re just ignoring these facts going on in our country were Black Lives Matter rioters get millions of dollars in lawsuits based on nothing they don’t deserve a single penny, where people who cross the southern border illegally get hundreds of thousands of dollars. Meanwhile my friend a Vietnam veteran has to pay thousands of dollars a month for his wife’s nursing home cost. You can spin it anyway you want but I really do hope you stop being a troll and just recognize that we have work to do in this country we had to change things around for the better.

There’s already been numerous links provided although I believe if you’re someone who claims to follow the news you already know of these cases. .. You should not troll other people.

Here is a statement of fact. you’re powerless to do anything to stop freedom of speech.

We also know that illegal immigrants who crossed the southern border have gotten hundreds of thousands of dollars in settlements. So I know that she you said nothing about that because it does appear you are a troll. change your ways. Start being more honest in your posting.

My friend a Vietnam veteran is upset at the way things are going in this country. So you can stop being a troll, or maybe you’re just ignoring these facts going on in our country were Black Lives Matter rioters get millions of dollars in lawsuits based on nothing they don’t deserve a single penny, where people who cross the southern border illegally get hundreds of thousands of dollars. Meanwhile my friend a Vietnam veteran has to pay thousands of dollars a month for his wife’s nursing home cost. You can spin it anyway you want but I really do hope you stop being a troll and just recognize that we have work to do in this country we had to change things around for the better.
Again, See Post #9. The feds aren't handing out millions of dollars to BLM.

Your friends wife's situation is sad. But it has nothing to do with BLM.
If you'd like to see that situations like this change, I suggest you start voting for Congress people and Senators who will address the issues that are core to this county's survival and evolution. As always, start with you local state reps and senators.
Hint....keying on cultural issues....aren't critical issues.

Again, See Post #9. The feds aren't handing out millions of dollars to BLM.

Your friends wife's situation is sad. But it has nothing to do with BLM.
If you'd like to see that situations like this change, I suggest you start voting for Congress people and Senators who will address the issues that are core to this county's survival and evolution. As always, start with you local state reps and senators.
Hint....keying on cultural issues....aren't critical issues.
A Republic Is an Insulting Foster Government

Dump the dead weight of the Constitution. Give the people the right to vote on the issues, instead of being limited to begging a pre-owned politician to do what we have a natural right to do ourselves. In a country with self-determination, today's legislators would be nothing but law clerks drawing up bills for us to vote on.

And we don't need SCROTUS's judicial supremacy, either, to overturn the people's decisions

Forum List

Back