Vietnam veterans getting screwed over by the government while Black Lives Matter rioters get millions of dollars from the government.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
My friend is about 72 years old he is a Vietnam veteran, he has 25 years in the military in the army as a combat medic… and he also has 20 years as a corrections officer. He earned his pensions a very good pension.

But get this his health insurance will not cover his wife’s nursing home costs. And so he is on the hook for paying $10,000 a month for nursing home costs. This is a disgrace to America. This is really truly a crime. He has to pay $10,000 out of his pension every month to cover the cost for his wife.

To Republicans and Democrats who are failing My friend a Vietnam veteran, do something about this..

Meanwhile Black Lives Matter rioters get millions of dollars in lawsuits… based on corruption in our system.

White Vietnam veterans, black Vietnam veterans see this corruption ….what are they getting out of this country?

Boy here in America all you have to do is wear a BLM T-shirt go to a riot start screaming at police officers throwing rocks at police and when the police try to prevent this type of crime you’ll get millions of dollars based on some fraudulent lawsuit.

When will this madness end? My Vietnam veteran friend was kind of jokingly but seriously saying he should just leave the country and enter illegally through the southern border in order to get hundreds of thousands of dollars from the United States government.

My friend is about 72 years old he is a Vietnam veteran, he has 25 years in the military in the army as a combat medic… and he also has 20 years as a corrections officer. He earned his pensions a very good pension.

But get this his health insurance will not cover his wife’s nursing home costs. And so he is on the hook for paying $10,000 a month for nursing home costs. This is a disgrace to America. This is really truly a crime. He has to pay $10,000 out of his pension every month to cover the cost for his wife.

To Republicans and Democrats who are failing My friend a Vietnam veteran, do something about this..

Meanwhile Black Lives Matter rioters get millions of dollars in lawsuits… based on corruption in our system.

White Vietnam veterans, black Vietnam veterans see this corruption ….what are they getting out of this country?

Boy here in America all you have to do is wear a BLM T-shirt go to a riot start screaming at police officers throwing rocks at police and when the police try to prevent this type of crime you’ll get millions of dollars based on some fraudulent lawsuit.

When will this madness end? My Vietnam veteran friend was kind of jokingly but seriously saying he should just leave the country and enter illegally through the southern border in order to get hundreds of thousands of dollars from the United States government.
What millions of dollars do you think BLM is getting? Could you provide a link with an article that talks about your grievance?

On your friends wife, that is truly sad. However, the VA healthcare benefits are for the veteran only, not their spouse. It is more of a overall healthcare reform issue and how we deal with both making care affordable and providing long term care to those people who are unable to take care of their spouse or family member due to special needs. That is a function and failing of our politicians The ACA (for an example only) was just a starting point. Something to be refined and discussed. But there is no will to visit issues that don't have a political advantage to one side or the other.

Vietnam veterans getting screwed over by the government while Black Lives Matter rioters get millions of dollars from the government.​

THAT'S JOE BIDEN--- the head Screwer-Over Dickwad getting rich off the backs of our fighting men and heroes (remember how he made the National Guard sleep on the cold concrete floor of a parking garage?) while the useless fuck is lucky he works five hours a week reading cue cards written for him badly and being driven around.

I don't see what one has to do with the other.

What millions of dollars do you think BLM is getting? Could you provide a link with an article that talks about your grievance?

On your friends wife, that is truly sad. However, the VA healthcare benefits are for the veteran only, not their spouse. It is more of a overall healthcare reform issue and how we deal with both making care affordable and providing long term care to those people who are unable to take care of their spouse or family member due to special needs. That is a function and failing of our politicians The ACA (for an example only) was just a starting point. Something to be refined and discussed. But there is no will to visit issues that don't have a political advantage to one side or the other.
One case something like $10 million was paid out to BLM rioters who were harassing police screaming at them. Each rioter got 150,000 or so. I think there was at least two cases like this. It has been posted on this form

Yes I said in the original post my brother this is something Republicans and Democrats need to look at. Probably more so Democrats

Because far left Democrats are the ones paying off millions of dollars to people crossing the border illegally and to the Black Lives Matter rioters.

That’s a corrupt government you see it makes no sense screwing over combat veterans makes no sense while giving all this money to people who do things illegally.

This is a good example of why in the posting rules we ask for sources when creating a new thread ( unless it's entirely opinion based. Yours is kind of sort of, not really sure). While I do know of some local lawsuits awarded to BLM, I'm not aware of any federal lawsuits awarded to them and veteran care is a federal issue. You'll need to provide some kind of link to what you're referring to specifically.

THAT'S JOE BIDEN--- the head Screwer-Over Dickwad getting rich off the backs of our fighting men and heroes (remember how he made the National Guard sleep on the cold concrete floor of a parking garage?) while the useless fuck is lucky he works five hours a week reading cue cards written for him badly and being driven around.
All three of my Vietnam veterans and one of them passed away recently were adamantly against Joe Biden and they’re Republicans but they also supported John F. Kennedy and LBJ back in the day.

And it was the Biden lead government that forced out thousands of military members who refuse to get the vaccine that’s really not right.

It's another issue to introduce on the negative side on America.

It's now seeming that you are bouncing back and forth with the negative, but that could be expressly for my sake and to show resentment over criticism.

This is a good example of why in the posting rules we ask for sources when creating a new thread ( unless it's entirely opinion based. Yours is kind of sort of, not really sure). While I do know of some local lawsuits awarded to BLM, I'm not aware of any federal lawsuits awarded to them and veteran care is a federal issue. You'll need to provide some kind of link to what you're referring to specifically.
I’m working right now give me a moment

Here it is too don’t tase me bro. It doesn’t matter if it’s federal or not I made a point that is correct. This is disgusting this is absolutely criminal behavior by the authorities. It doesn’t matter if it’s federal or state my point is right. Now if you have a disagreement that’s part of the debate form. This is only one case I believe there was at least another one or two of them.

I do not agree with the Black Lives Matter lawyers I do not agree with how they framed this case this is totally wrong how these BLM riders get millions of dollars in Vietnam veterans get screwed over it’s a disgrace to this country

And it was the Biden lead government that forced out thousands of military members who refuse to get the vaccine

Joe had to force out good men to make room for his own elite fighting squad.

FXuOKV3UYAAG6Ey.jpg

And I am a proud Democrat in the style of Franklin Roosevelt and I am fed up with this brutal criminal behavior by our government they are a disgrace.

Black Lives Matter people are racist they scream at the police they make police men’s jobs harder. We got black ops we got white cops are out there every day doing the right thing. One are my friends another Vietnam veteran was also a state trooper for over 20 years. And they now have to live in this country where veterans are not appreciated where the police are not appreciated… but millions of dollars are given to illegal immigrants and Black Lives Matter rioters. The hell with that garbage. It’s a disgrace.

And we will right the wrongs in this country because America always prevails, freedom prevails this is a country with a glorious history we will get things right. I am confident in America’s future.

I commend you for your contribution to the forum, but this is far over the top. Universal health care isn't a part of the equation for America and the people want no part of it.

While the $10,000 'part' of the pension seems quite generous.

Are you going to address the health care issue in order to tie it all together?

Joe had to force out good men to make room for his own elite fighting squad.

View attachment 774186
That is really a pitiful sight my friend. But we always have to have hope in this country…

We’re going through a bad time right now we have a bad government. But it’s happened before in our history we’ve had that leader ship before America always gets through these things. We can call out the wrongdoings but we had to stay optimistic we had to stay positive and I really truly think America’s future will be better. Commonsense will eventually prevail.

Here it is too don’t tase me bro. It doesn’t matter if it’s federal or not I made a point that is correct.
It does matter because you're talking about entirely two different pools of money. Veteran's care is a federal issue and as I noted before, all of these BLM lawsuits have been aimed at localities. Whether they happened or not would have no bearing on the veteran's issues you bring up.

Ethically and morally? That's a different conversation.

Whenever I see my poker friend who is the one getting screwed over and having to pay all this money to the nursing home. He often brings up his political views and he is infuriated at how things are going. And I truly feel for him and I think many Americans Democrats and Republicans would also feel for him we’re talking about a combat Vietnam veteran here …

He very specifically usually brings up the point about how the United States government is paying millions of dollars to illegal immigrants entering through the southern border while he hast to shell out thousands of dollars every month to the nursing home to cover his wife’s costs.

He is adamantly critical of Joe Biden and of Democrats. Of course he also has a heart he recognizes he says in his view about 75% of the illegal immigrants coming through the southern border are good people. Of course we also have drug dealers coming through all sorts of criminals coming through that southern border illegally and it’s a big problem ….it’s unacceptable what’s going on in this country. But we Americans work together to right the wrong just like we have throughout history

Forum List

Back