(VIDEO)Why do snowflakes want to literally destroy America? "No borders and no nations"? HUH?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

The snowflake pipe dream of "NO BORDERS! NO NATIONS! FUCK DEPORTATIONS!" will not happen ANYTIME soon.

Meanwhile, they will just do their best to make our country as weak as possible in search for their ONE GLOBAL NATION nonsense.

Last edited:
The snowflake pipe dream of "NO BORDERS! NO NATIONS! FUCK DEPORTATIONS!" will not happen ANYTIME soon.

Meanwhile, they will just do their best to make our country as weak as possible in search for their ONE GLOBAL NATION nonsense.
That is just spot on.

I love that Trump is in.

There's more of US than there are of Them. And in time, they will grown up and learn that applying themselves to make a living and get out if their parent's basement is the right thing to do. Obviously the Left is experience extended immaturity, but in time, they will see the values of a secure America.

Think of the Hippies in the 60's.

Obama has deported more Mexican illegals than any other president .. guess that leaves him out doesn't it ?

Making shit up again are we ?

We have no borders anymore, just anyone can cross

Obama has deported more Mexican illegals than any other president .. guess that leaves him out doesn't it ?
And brought them back.

prove it

Nice deflection. Obama counted people turned away at the border by border patrol to be "DEPORTATIONS"....snowflakes are all about optics and nothing about results. Obama has let plenty of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS enter the USA. That is the real stat...not how many he turned away. That is bullshit.

You are the type of asshole who says it's OK for KOBE TO cheat on his wife because he might have slept with other women....BUT HE TURNED DOWN 1000s of other women....so that makes him a VERY faithful husband....DERP DERP DERP.

Now, back on track...

The snowflakes rioting on Berkeley campus were chanting, "NO BORDERS, NO NATIONS, FUCK DEPORTATIONS".

Looks like the left has inadvertently showed the world their true goal....to destroy America. I mean, we knew it....but now it has been confirmed.

Trying to use your shit for brains again are we?

The video is pure CGI, right? :badgrin:

Idiot...all day every day.

Last edited:
And brought them back.

prove it
In June 2012, Obama also announced his Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals amnesty, which has provided work-permits to more than 500,000 illegals, allowing them to compete for jobs sought by millions of unemployed Americans. This year, his deputies changed the rules to allow illegals to get residency even if they have no education, don’t meet the age guidelines or submit false documents.

Since 2010, Obama’s deputies have allowed a surge of 150,000 Central Americans adults, youths and children to apply for asylum in the United States.

Obama is now weighing whether to grant work permits to several million illegals, and is considering whether to allow companies to import hundreds of thousands of additional foreign graduates for jobs sought by American graduates.

Read more: Obama’s Deputies Allow Deported Illegals Back Into The US

Just look at the Kate Seinle murder. Do you even have to ask?

The left hate America.

And BTW - Timmy boy is in the UK living in his 500 sq ft pad.
They don't hate America, they are just very, very confused. Manipulated by their political party.

No different than the conservatives on the right on that account.

Last edited:
The left hate America.

And BTW - Timmy boy is in the UK living in his 500 sq ft pad.

He calls me a liar, then doesn't have shit to say when I post the video.

That's another pathetic snowflake tactic. Try to argue a completely different point and then disappear.

The goal of snowflakes is to have one world community with no nations and no borders.

I'm sure the Taliban and WHOOPIE GOLDBERG will have lots to talk about in the new world order.

The are taking the words from John Lennon's "Imagine" literally,
Or maybe they are just assholes.

The are taking the words from John Lennon's "Imagine" literally,
Or maybe they are just assholes.

I said exactly that in a previous post and to friends.

"They want to live inside a John Lennon Song." is what I said.

I'd prefer to live inside a Shakira song, personally.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back