Elderly Asian Woman Fights Back After Man Punches Her in the Face in SF

Can't ignore facts. Repubs/Dems inthe North were for it, Repubs/Dems in the South opposed. Let me know what part of that is incorrect.

The conversation started about what party was racist, not what regions of the country were racist.
Obviously you haven't been paying attention to the conversation.
there were racist from the north too...look at your overlord..quid pro joe xiden...dem, who. fought tooth and nail not to enforce Brown v Board of Education out of fear he’s kids would grow up in a racial jungle...yep dem racist don’t know borders

Can't ignore facts. Repubs/Dems inthe North were for it, Repubs/Dems in the South opposed. Let me know what part of that is incorrect.

The conversation started about what party was racist, not what regions of the country were racist.
It's his way of deflecting from the fact he is to scared to leave the DNC plantation and think for himself. It's tragic...slave master mentality.

Think Samuel Jackson's character from Django Unchained.
Really? You were caught with your pants down and now you hoping someone can bail you out. You clowns want to make Democrats look evil and put all the atrocities that have happened in this country on them. It was BOTH parties, if Republicans were doing something none of these atrocities would have gone for decades or centuries. Republicans are just as guilty as Democrats. Today's republican party is yesterday's democrat party.

It's his way of deflecting from the fact he is to scared to leave the DNC plantation and think for himself. It's tragic...slave master mentality.

Really? You were caught with your pants down and now you hoping someone can bail you out. You clowns want to make Democrats look evil and put all the atrocities that have happened in this country on them. It was BOTH parties, if Republicans were doing something none of these atrocities would have gone for decades or centuries. Republicans are just as guilty as Democrats. Today's republican party is yesterday's democrat party.
when was i caught with my pants down?

the dem party today is lead by racist Joe Xiden who fought to stop intergration of schools.

the dnc is still the dnc

there were racist from the north too...look at your overlord..quid pro joe xiden...dem, who. fought tooth and nail not to enforce Brown v Board of Education out of fear he’s kids would grow up in a racial jungle...yep dem racist don’t know borders

Of course there were, who said it wasn't? I didn't say EVERY Dem/Repub from the North voted for it. Yea how many black kids do you think your God's children went to school with growing up? The same POS that called NFL players mothers bitches. The same POS that the Gov't sued for housing discrimination.

the dem party today is lead by racist Joe Xiden who fought to stop intergration of schools.

the dnc is still the dnc
Yep and the Republican Party is lead by the racist Donald Trump, who doesn't want black folks counting his money and had a pretty much white cabinet other than one or two tokens.

Yes I have been, and it morphed into region instead of party. The conversation started about party with false claims by you saying President Trump is a racist.
Yep and it morphed into how the Republican Party was the ones who were Civil Rights and the Democrat party wasn't. I showed how the vote went right down regional lines and was signed by a Democrat President. What Republican President has signed any majority legislature for the betterment of black folks since Abraham Lincoln, which one?

Of course there were, who said it wasn't? I didn't say EVERY Dem/Repub from the North voted for it. Yea how many black kids do you think your God's children went to school with growing up? The same POS that called NFL players mothers bitches. The same POS that the Gov't sued for housing discrimination.
the dems are racist and fought it...tooth and nail including your overseeer xiden
i didn’t know jesus went to school...nor why he is part of this convo

the dnc is still the dnc
Yep and the Republican Party is lead by the racist Donald Trump, who doesn't want black folks counting his money and had a pretty much white cabinet other than one or two tokens.
haha keep deflecting...trump never opposed brown v board of education...and the gop is why you are free today

the dems are racist and fought it...tooth and nail including your overseeer xiden
The Republicans are just as racist if not more so. Jesus didn't.......wait you think Trump is Jesus. Have you bowed at the alter of Trump today?

the dnc is still the dnc
haha keep deflecting...trump never opposed brown v board of education...and the gop is why you are free today
Deflecting is your thing, sure he opposed it hell he wouldn't even rent one of his raggedy ass apartments to black folks.

the dnc is still the dnc
Deflecting is your thing, sure he opposed it hell he wouldn't even rent one of his raggedy ass apartments to black folks.
speaking of deflecting! haha

The Republicans are just as racist if not more so. Jesus didn't.......wait you think Trump is Jesus. Have you bowed at the alter of Trump today?
hahaa Trump? wj? you talked about the son of God...

nah the gop freed the slaves you just voted your overseer who opposed brown v board of education into the white house...keep deflecting...your master is happy

nah the gop freed the slaves you just voted your overseer who opposed brown v board of education into the white house...keep deflecting...your master is happy
Your master is sad, because folks of color and good white folks wouldn't put his crooked, racist ass back in office. Let me know when Biden was sued for racial discrimination like your God Trump was.

Do you have one of these in your house that you bow and pray to everyday.

1623880518177.png

This trend started long before Trump came on the scene.

Yes it did, but under Trump, those groups hit the lowest unemployment since records were kept. It was Trump's policies that kept that trend going.

What policies and be specific.
Normally when unemployment reaches what's considered perfect employment (4.3% unemployment) the economy stabilizes. Under President Trump, it continued making it the best economy we had in 50 years.

Was it really because of Trump and when are we going to pay the price for Trump's policies just like we did with Reagan.
Do you have anything to prove any of that other than your opinion.

So you give us an opinion piece.
Give me a list of jobs they will be taking from black folks.

They will be taking jobs from a lot of folks. Because blacks have a higher percentage of blue collar workers, they will be hit the hardest when foreigners take those manual labor jobs.

View attachment 501995

That doesn't show us how that is taking jobs from black folks.
Show me how they are slowing down black children from learning in school.

They slow down all children. Given blacks have a higher dropout rate and lower grade point average, again, they will be affected the most.

Again give us some examples of this opinion.
So again just more of your opinions, nothing to back it up.
Give you examples of what???

Of the bullshit you are spewing.

Your master is sad, because folks of color and good white folks wouldn't put his crooked, racist ass back in office. Let me know when Biden was sued for racial discrimination like your God Trump was.

View attachment 502204
hahaha you put Xiden in office...who opposed the enforcement of Brown v Board of Education...because he feared his children, would be raised in a "racial jungle" and now his son is around dropping the n-word around like it's a crack rock...let's face it...we all know there is a lot of self-hate in your post....fear and projection.

Get help...maybe one day you'll have the courage to leave the plantation and your overseer

Wrong again, the numbers don't bare that out.

The fact is Republicans (like Democrats) don't draft voters or representatives to their party. People make the choice to join any party, and people of color CHOSE not to join. There is nothing any party can do about that.

That is the point, there is a reason black folks don't join the Republican Party because of racist like you.
Why does he want to join the CBC? He has nothing in common with any of them other than he is black, you just want him in so that you will have a snitch in the party. Why is it that Republicans are against Police Reform eventhough almost 94% of the country said we needed some type of police reform. Republicans stand in the way of the Voters Empowerment Act. It reminds me of those good ole Democrats of the 60s who stood in the way of change or reform.

So WTF is the voter empowerment act? Never heard of it before.

You mean the one Republicans are fighting tooth and nail.
Yes, he wants to join the CBC because he is black. But of course he's not communist, so they are trying to prevent him from joining.

That's new folks like you tried to label Dr King a communist when he was fighting for the VRA. New time same tricks.
At least be honest about it. It's not the Congressional Black Caucus, its the Democrat Black Caucus. Again, separating people.

It's the Congressional Black Caucus, not the Congressional Boot Lickers Caucus.
BS. According to AP VoteCast, Trump won 8 percent of the Black vote, about a 2 percentage-point gain on his 2016 numbers

Look it up again. Trump got 8% of the black vote in 2016 and 12% in 2020. That's a 50% increase.

12% out of 100, lookout the GOP is turning black.
The Democrats treat you people? Smfh.

Where were you when they were giving out money to white farmers and denying it to black farmers. Didn't hear a peep out of your ass, now right wing, conservatives are mad that black farmers were finally given something and you wonder why folks think you are a racist.

Show me where in Trumps proposal that only white farmers got the bailout. It's in the Communists bill that only minorities--or as they like to refer to you people, the "disadvantaged" farmers get any money from the federal government.

The Trump administration created the market facilitation program (MFP) to offset the effects of the U.S.-China trade war, directing about $24 billion to American farmers. About 99.5% of the initial payments went to white farmers.

1623882076981.png

I don't need to show a proposal, I am showing the actual money.

Out of the $1.9 trillion in the American Rescue Plan, roughly $4 billion will be allocated to farmers of color and the racist are whining, you racist assholes don't want black folks to get a damn thing do you.
Why wasn't it challenged in court when money was shelled out to white farmers?

Because blacks make up very few of our farmers.

Which means they shouldn't get shit in your estimation.
The number of black farmers in America peaked in 1920, when there were 949,889. Today, of the country’s 3.4 million total farmers, only 1.3%, or 45,508, are black, according to new figures from the US Department of Agriculture released this month. They own a mere 0.52% of America’s farmland. By comparison, 95% of US farmers are white.

Now how did that happen? Racial discrimination has long contributed to the steady decline of Black-owned farms in America.

The legacy of structural inequality has steadily depleted their ranks. For nearly a century, racial discrimination in agriculture, exclusion from federal relief programs, and laws that preyed upon the economically disadvantaged have slashed the number of Black farmers in America from the nearly 1 million who farmed in 1920 to fewer than 50,000 today.

Pretty sure you don't want to talk about that, it is the wish of folks like you that they wipe out the rest of them.
So blacks own slightly more than .5% of farmland, and makeup only a little over 1% of all farmers. The rest are mostly white and other minorities; I'm guessing Hispanic are most of those other minorities , which statistics often refer to as white. In any case, if blacks (according to your site) got 1% of bailouts; that's twice the percentage of black farm owners which means they were disproportionately advantaged under President Trump's bailout over white farmers.

After being discriminated against, denied access, etc.

View attachment 502204
hahaha you put Xiden in office...who opposed the enforcement of Brown v Board of Education...because he feared his children, would be raised in a "racial jungle" and now his son is around dropping the n-word around like it's a crack rock...let's face it...we all know there is a lot of self-hate in your post....fear and projection.

Get help...maybe one day you'll have the courage to leave the plantation and your overseer
You love Trump because he was sued for racial discrimination and none of his kids EVER went to school with any black kids just like their daddy and Klan grand daddy. Go and kiss the feet of your Trump statue and wait for him to get back in office.

View attachment 502204

You love Trump because he was sued for racial discrimination and none of his kids EVER went to school with any black kids just like their daddy and Klan grand daddy. Go and kiss the feet of your Trump statue and wait for him to get back in office.
Huh? No black people went to Penn? Are you crazy?

I don't love that he was sued, I do love that the FBI when conducting the interviews for the case, found that the overwhelming majority interviewed didn't say there was any discrimination....and no wrong doing was found....but futhermore I am happy

Why don't you stop pushing propaganda....and talking about Trump's grand daddy....instead focus on the fact that you voted for, and the current President, as a US Senator worked to stop the enforcement of Brown v Board of Education.....because he was scared his N-word dropping son would grow up in a racial jungle.

View attachment 502204

Huh? No black people went to Penn? Are you crazy?

The went to Penn Elementary, Middle and High School.
I don't love that he was sued, I do love that the FBI when conducting the interviews for the case, found that the overwhelming majority interviewed didn't say there was any discrimination....and no wrong doing was found....but futhermore I am happy.

The Justice Department sued Donald Trump, his father, Fred, and Trump Management in order to obtain a settlement in which Trump and his father would promise not to discriminate. The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried to countersue the Justice Department for $100 million for making false statements. Those allegations were dismissed by the court.

The lawsuit was based on evidence gathered by testers for the New York City Human Rights Division, which alleged that black people who went to Trump buildings were told there were no apartments available, while white people were offered units.

In this case, a black man in search of an apartment in Brooklyn in 1972 saw a sign on a building: "apartment for rent."

"He met with the superintendent, and the superintendent said, 'I'm very sorry, but the apartment is rented — it's gone,' " Morse says. "So the gentlemen said to him, 'Well, why is the sign out? I still see a sign that says apartment for rent.' And the superintendent said, 'Oh, I guess I forgot to take it down.' "

When Morse went to the building to ask about the same apartment, she says, "They greeted me with open arms and showed me every aspect of the apartment."

Morse says she reported her experience to the Human Rights Commission, and then returned to the apartment building. After she was offered a lease, the black man who had tried to rent the apartment entered the office with a city human rights commissioner, and the three of them confronted the building superintendent.

"He said, 'Well, I'm only doing what my boss told me to do — I am not allowed to rent to black tenants,' " Morse says.

Yea no wrong doing was found.
Why don't you stop pushing propaganda....and talking about Trump's grand daddy....instead focus on the fact that you voted for, and the current President, as a US Senator worked to stop the enforcement of Brown v Board of Education.....because he was scared his N-word dropping son would grow up in a racial jungle.

I am focusing on your God the man who was SUED by the US Gov't for racial discrimination, that called black NFL football players moms bitches, who called folks who were carrying tiki torches and chanting "Jews must go" fine people. A man who attacked a handicapped man, a man who has attacked our veterans. This is your hero that you bow to everyday.

Forum List

Back