Zone1 11-year old in Black Attack on 70-year old Asian

We could argue for decades about that.....but what is needed is a solution to the problem.

Charges of white racism are ripping this country apart and no one is making an effort to solve the problem...in fact a few intelligent and educated blacks have gone back to Africa and they like it....but little is heard about this.....the exodous ob blacks back to Africa should definitely be explored as to the possibility of implementing such a program as I suggest.

Since we both know that would never happen then the solution is to bring back segregation. If my suburb were segregated as white and the blacks had to move out, my property value would double overnight.

Blacks can have their own city or perhaps migrate to a state. The paranoid like Superbad would never have to worry about whites discriminating against him again. They can have their own all black police force, all black representatives to write laws on what they can or can't do, and everybody would be happy. The only problem with that is we already have dozens upon dozens of areas like that already, and we seen what happened to those neighborhoods, and when they've destroyed everything they have, they'd be bitching they want to move back with us.

Once again, diversity is our strength;

Multiple law enforcement sources told Fox News Saturday they are seeking an 11-year-old boy and three other young suspects in a brutal attack on a 70-year-old Asian woman in San Francisco last weekend.

The vicious assault was captured on video, but no suspects are in custody.

Authorities said that an 11-year-old Black boy was an active participant, as well as a 13-year-old Black girl.

A 14-year-old Black girl is seen kicking the woman in the head in the Anza Vista neighborhood.
They are only "kids." Stop picking on them!

Not to worry.

As soon as our great President is reelected by another 80,000,000 votes in two years, he will see to it the parents of those "kids" are given reparations.

Then the bashing of Asians by those folks will stop, for they will now have enough money to patronize Chinese restaurants in their community.

Forum List

Back